North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jul. 13, 2013  2:53 AM)Tri Wrote: Dude, you live in TN and you said you were a maybe for this tournament and also the one August 3 in IN. I'm taking you off the maybe list for mine as its pretty obvious you won't come.

Right now i'm on vacation in south carolina and my dad applied for a job in indiana and he almost has it so i might be at one if things work out

EDIT: forgot to ask what's the format
If it's plastics hms or zero g i can't come cause i only have metal masters\metal fury 4d
You can use Metal Fusion/Masters/4D in Zero G format. That just means we are using the stadiums.
OK, I know what I'm bringing to sell now. I can hold stuff for anyone who wants it.

*Note* I'm holding one of the BBG-24 sets for Ali naser, assuming that's what he meant. Tongue_out

BBG-24 Beyblade Synchrom Ultimate DX Set- Attack and Balance
(X2) - $35 (1 HOLDING)
BBG-25 Beyblade Synchrom Ultimate DX Set- Defense and Stamina (X1)- $35 (HOLDING)
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS starter (X1)- $14

I can have these items to sell, but only by special request via PM.

MSF Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD (X???)- $9.50
Divine Crown TR145D- (X1) $11
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (X???)- $13
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F (X1)- $23

If you want any of these, I need a PM by the 20th. If I get something for you by special request, you MUST bring the money to the tournament. If you don't, well, I'll be in a squeeze. :\

If you want Divine crown, My source only has a couple left, so He would need the order, like, today.
Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2013  3:51 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: OK, I know what I'm bringing to sell now. I can hold stuff for anyone who wants it.

*Note* I'm holding one of the BBG-24 sets for Ali naser, assuming that's what he meant. Tongue_out

(X2) - $35
BBG-25 Beyblade Synchrom Ultimate DX Set- Defense and Stamina (X1)- $35
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS starter (X2)- $14

If you want any of these, I need a PM by the 20th. If I get something for you by special request, you MUST bring the money to the tournament. If you don't, well, I'll be in a squeeze. :\

If you want Divine crown, My source only has a couple left, so He would need the order, like, today.
Tongue_out

hey theblackdragon could you hold a bbg-25 for me thanks

-jglu11

Paving The Road To Victory
(Jul. 16, 2013  10:21 PM)jglu11 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2013  3:51 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: OK, I know what I'm bringing to sell now. I can hold stuff for anyone who wants it.

(X2) - $35
BBG-25 Beyblade Synchrom Ultimate DX Set- Defense and Stamina (X1)- $35
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS starter (X2)- $14

Tongue_out

hey theblackdragon could you hold a bbg-25 for me thanks

-jglu11

Paving The Road To Victory

Yessirree I can! Smile Pleasure doing buisiness with you!
Alright, I'm confirmed to go. Will the tournament start at 12 like usual?
(Jul. 17, 2013  1:38 AM)Wombat Wrote: Alright, I'm confirmed to go. Will the tournament start at 12 like usual?

Yes. IT will be at Game Theory, not Tier Zero. Just make a note of that.
i'll be going to north carolina close to raleigh this friday but i don't have my beys with me so maybe i could come and wacth:p

EDIT: my mom told me she's not sure we'll be staying there on the 27th or not so I might be there. My dad's still in Memphis,TN so he could mail my bey's so i'm a firm maybe
(Jul. 17, 2013  2:32 PM)Lazer Wrote: i'll be going to north carolina close to raleigh this friday but i don't have my beys with me so maybe i could come and wacth:p

EDIT: my mom told me she's not sure we'll be staying there on the 27th or not so I might be there. My dad's still in Memphis,TN so he could mail my bey's so i'm a firm maybe

Id lend you parts. You cant just go and watch. Not even Bey Brad could just watch at AN13
well if my dad mailed them it would have to be friday and my mom said maybe i could get some more for the tournament maybe 2 or 3. If my dad can't send them in time then
i'd gratefully borrow some for the tourny cause it's my first one. also what time is it and would i have to pay an entry fee and sign up at game theory?
GT has no entry fee. Tournament registration starts at 11 and the tournament starts at 12 (if I remember correctly).
ok so how do I register
(Jul. 17, 2013  7:30 PM)Lazer Wrote: ok so how do I register

You just post us and tell us you're coming, and then show up on the 27th with 5 bucks for the WBO entry fee. Smile

If you're in a squeeze for parts I could lend you some of mine.
ok i'll register once i know for sure if i'm going or not oh yeah when does regestration end
About 12. There is usually a few minutes in between registration and the actual tournament.
(Jul. 16, 2013  3:51 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I can have these items to sell, but only by special request via PM.

MSF Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD- (X???)- $9.50
Divine Crown TR145D- (X1)- $11
Samurai Ifraid W145CF- (X???)- $13
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F- (X1)- $23
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF- (X1)- $23
Metal Stone Face Flame Red- (X???)- $9
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F- (X???)- $13
BB-100 Random Booster vol. 6- Evil Befall UW145EWD- (X???)- $7.50
BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9- Fusion Hades AD145SWD- (X???)- $9.50
BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8- Jade Jupiter S130RB- (X???)- $10
BB-G 24 Ultimate synchrom DX set Attack and Balance- (X???)- $35
BB-G 25 Ultimate synchrome DX set Defense and Stamina- (X???)- $35
Fang Leone 130W2D- (X???)- $11
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF- (X???)- $17
Variares D:D- (X???)- $12
Scythe Kronos T125EDS- (X???)- $12

If I get something for you by special request, you MUST bring the money to the tournament. If you don't, well, I'll be in a squeeze. :\

Any takers for these? I can still get Divine crown. :) If you want these I can still get them but the absolute latests I would need the PM would be the 24th

These are pretty insanely low prices, at least for the boosters and starters. Honestly, like, I'm barely gonna make any money because these are so cheap. :\
On the topic of selling things, I still have two Griffolyons for $15 each, or to trade for something.

Will anyone have a Zero-G String Launcher, Neo Left SG, or Gaia Dragoon G I can borrow? If I order anything now it won't get here on time, probably.
If I have a Zero G String launcher for sale at the next tournament for $25. I'll post a complete list of everything I'm selling when stormscorpio1 is able to get the actual thread up.
Yeah sorry about the thread still not being up I put up the event proposal on the 11th and I still don't know when it's gonna be up. Unhappy
ok I won't be able to comeUnhappy maybe next time
(Jul. 21, 2013  5:24 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Yeah sorry about the thread still not being up I put up the event proposal on the 11th and I still don't know when it's gonna be up. Unhappy

Well, I just had a blackout for at least forty-eight hours, and you do not exactly reply very soon after I respond to your Event Proposal ...
We really need to get the event approved/posted soon. What is the delay?

By the way, stormscorpio1 has excellent surprises in store for this tournament.
(Jul. 22, 2013  6:00 PM)Primus Wrote: By the way, stormscorpio1 has excellent surprises in store for this tournament.

Oooooohhh... It is a mystery

Tongue_out Sounds cool!

Kai-V had a blackout for 2 days, and she said she's kinda pressed for time right now Smile. I'm sure we'll have quite a few people showing up, even if it's not up today.