North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

The info as posted on the Game Theory site...

Beyblade Tournament
Saturday, January 5, 2013
12:00 PM

Game Theory
6260 Glenwood Ave
Suite 109
Raleigh, NC

We will be having a Beyblade tournament at Game Theory at noon. Registration will begin at 11 am.
Thread should be up tomorrow for RTV 3. So if you can come let me know ASAP
Defstamina said he was coming didn't he?
(Dec. 18, 2012  7:44 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Defstamina said he was coming didn't he?

Haven't heard from him
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm in for Raleigh. Give me a moment to think on Goldsboro.
This post was for this tournament I think.
(Dec. 18, 2012  12:25 AM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Wil lyou sell the 230 track? I've been wantin' one. I know, I know old school, but that's how I roll.

I might be able t ocome in Jan.

Where is Game Theory?

Just put me as a maybe for RTV? What time is it though?
I can sell you a 230 track.
Sorry for the bump. Today was great! We had 17 bladers and it looked like they all enjoyed themselves. So is the next event for NC gladiators unite?
Also just a suggestion since Game Theory has less tournaments than Tier Zero can most Game Theory tournaments be Zero G? It is extremely fun.
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:44 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sorry for the bump. Today was great! We had 17 bladers and it looked like they all enjoyed themselves. So is the next event for NC gladiators unite?
Also just a suggestion since Game Theory has less tournaments than Tier Zero can most Game Theory tournaments be Zero G? It is extremely fun.

Im actually wanting a BB10 tourney before Glads Unite. Just so everyone can get used to BB10 again. Is the 19th or so a good time for anyone?
(Jan. 06, 2013  6:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:44 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sorry for the bump. Today was great! We had 17 bladers and it looked like they all enjoyed themselves. So is the next event for NC gladiators unite?

Im actually wanting a BB10 tourney before Glads Unite. Just so everyone can get used to BB10 again. Is the 19th or so a good time for anyone?
Where will it be? I'm assuming Tier Zero.
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Where will it be? I'm assuming Tier Zero.

You would be correct sir. Tier Zero is the only place we can have it on a Friday night.
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:18 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Where will it be? I'm assuming Tier Zero.

You would be correct sir. Tier Zero is the only place we can have it on a Friday night.
Wait are you talking about the BB-10 or Gladiators unite?

Hello everyone in NC. If you have any tourney footage from any o the RTV I need it NOW!!! Send it to DarkMousy@me.com ASAP. Just put RTV Footage in the subject line. This is needed for CGS.
Can it be a YouTube Video?
Using google drive works great then share it and send the link. Thats how i was doing my beychannel footage of our last tournament.
I almost have all the footage ready.
I only have RTV 1 and 2 though I forgot at 3.
(Jan. 13, 2013  1:36 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I almost have all the footage ready.
I only have RTV 1 and 2 though I forgot at 3.

I need raw footage. About 2 minutes worth only. Its for the promotional material CGS will be using. Along with the awards ceremony.
Sorry for the double post. Is there anyone who would run BeyDay this year? Im looking at going back to Toronto for Anime North and Crusade or whatever they will cal it.
Just to let you know I'm still alive guys don't worry... I've been doin a lot of things lately Joyful_3
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:01 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Just to let you know I'm still alive guys don't worry... I've been doin a lot of things lately Joyful_3

You know I was just thinking about where you've been. Good to know you're still alive.
The thread is now up for Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators United!.
There will be Takara Tomy beyblades available at the event for purchase. I know some of you are needing a piece or two before the main event on Saturday. PM me soon if there is a specific item you want.
So will there be no more tournaments for the rest of February? I think I heard you saying that (Dark) and just wanted to make sure.
(Feb. 03, 2013  7:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So will there be no more tournaments for the rest of February? I think I heard you saying that (Dark) and just wanted to make sure.

Im up for one at the end of February as long as I don't have any church events. Im thinking Raleigh for this month.