Non-fiction Beyblade stories

(May. 12, 2019  3:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: See if the screams and vibrations sound different in 5 blade mode. Also, use that in tournaments.

Me: Uses hS.
5 year old: Cries.
(May. 12, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: In defense or attack mode?

Layer in 10 Blade Mode.

So, defense mode. Ok, are u using stock part? If so, then what mode is Operate in? Also, what launcher r u using, what stadium, and does it do it in attack mode. The layer AND operate btw.

This could be the creation of a special move. Salamander! Desert Scream! (Or Inferno Scream lol)
(May. 11, 2019  11:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So about 1 minute ago I picked up my hS and it started vibrating and screeching. I’m both excited and scared.

Heavy Metal! -Avery
Here is my story:
Once I did a battle beetween Lost Longinus and Revive Phoenix. (I don't even know why.) And that was like 2 - 1 for Phoenix. But I knew that Longinus could do something!
As I launched them both, Longinus hit Phoenix and smashed into the wall. Then it momentarily rushed at Phoenix, repeating the same thing over and over, when suddenly Phoenix bursted.

To this day, I call that special move Raging Spiral.
Once, I was battling my friend with hS and rP, and hS burst rP in one hit. I call that move hell rush
One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.
(May. 15, 2019  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.

I think maybe you were dreaming lol.
(May. 16, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.

Lol I was making a joke on how almost all stories are fake
Ooooooof mine wasn't. I think Avery's might tho.

Just sayin
(May. 16, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

"14:34 PM" haha
Once I woke up and mwy Cho-Z Wachillew waw spinniw aw bwy itsewf. UWU
I was playing with someone and had a cup of coffee nearby. One of our Beys burst and a piece flew right into my coffee. Rip.

My school has a board games club, so I sometimes show up there with some Beyblade stuff to play. A curious guy who wanted to try picked up Winning Valkyrie while I used Cho Z Achilles. He had an absurdly strong launch that would have one-shotted Achilles if it did not have the Burst stoppers. Conveniently, Valkyrie also took heavy damage on that hit and burst not too long after so I still won. The Burst stoppers saved me from getting rekt by a random guy passing by.
(May. 15, 2019  3:49 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Here is my story:
Once I did a battle beetween Lost Longinus and Revive Phoenix. (I don't even know why.) And that was like 2 - 1 for Phoenix. But I knew that Longinus could do something!
As I launched them both, Longinus hit Phoenix and smashed into the wall. Then it momentarily rushed at Phoenix, repeating the same thing over and over, when suddenly Phoenix bursted.

To this day, I call that special move Raging Spiral.

Is it just me or does Fumiya look like young Elton John from the movie Rocketman? -Avery

[Image: taron-egerton-rocketman-1550566175.jpg]

LOL 

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:01 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: My story starts something like this.......

When I was around 13 or 14 I had enough money from christmas to buy myself a beyblade burst (which I just got into cause why not) I was looking online I saw this unique bey called acid anubis, and no not atlas anubion, acid anubis is only available in eastern countries and it's lighter than atlas anubion and it's made up of different parts and aslo it's purple, blue, and gold while atlas anubion is gold and pink. However acid anubis was an EXTREMELY rare bey and it came in a random pack filled with other beys I didn't care about so I just hoped I would get it. When the package arrived I opened it and somehow I got it! I was in shock on how I got this extremely rare beyblade it was almost like  it chose me.....
And one night I saw some sort of shine coming out of the case I kept it and when I picked it up I could of swared that I saw it's eyes glowing. And that night I had a weird dream and in that dream I saw a beyblade and that beyblade was invincible and it shattered all the world's best beys to pieces and this beyblade I saw clear as day and it wasn't anything I could've thought  of on my own (or most likely I'm a lot smarter than I think I am). But when I woke up from my dream I saw a light from the sun shine directly down onto my bey and I mean the dream sort of shook me up and I found it rlly weird. I mean my bey isn't haunted by demons or who knows wht. It's almost like it's half of me interacting through the bey like it's part of me sort of like my keytar (which I plug into an amp so it actually sounds heavy) one thing for sure is that beyblades are mysterious things that can help u get to know ur true self better than u thought u knew urself. Also I felt like in that dream it was like I was (or my bey) was telling me to evolve my beyblade which I'm gonna do in my tournament that I plan to set up known as the Anubis Cup!

Wow dude that is crazy story but in my tournament, or in any tournament I plan to expel that demon inside of ur bey! -Avery
I meant to post the post above for another thread and no my bey isn't possessed. -Avery
So this doesn’t involve anything crazy but when I was about 4 we got stuck in our car (my guardian accidentally went on the side of the road where there was mud) so when that happened every car on that street stopped their car, got out of it, and pushed us back onto the road. While this was happening, a wife and her kids were waiting in their car, the wife sat their, the kid was singing along to the MFB season one theme song while holding a BEYBLADE. The MFB show was playing in the TV of that car.

It was really cool and weird.
Here’s a story...

Now About 2 1/2 years ago around when I returned to Beyblade, I was spending quite a bit of money on them at a time, ($300-$400 weekly) and my parents (especially my dad...) thought it was weird and a waste for me to be spending so much money on sum spinning tops...

Then one day my dad came into my room, and found me sitting on the floor, slumped over a beystadium,
Staring with a carp-eyed stare into the epic oblivion of a battle. And my dad said,

“ What’s so fun about these things, I mean what’s the point?”

I looked at him, and lifted my hand up and offered him a launcher and said,

“ take this launcher and pick sum beyblades and find out”

So he looked at the launcher and reluctantly grabbed it, and he picked a beyblade, that beyblade was
Acid Anubis:YellGasprbit..... and he whooped my face so hard that I couldn’t believe it... and once they started bursting he thought they broke, but I told him that it’s part of the game, We end up playing around 14 matches and he won all of the with
acid anubis.
Now Me and my dad played with toys when I was years & years & years younger, and I’ll have to say that I’ve never, in my life, seen my dad smile so hard, and have that much fun with a toy.
We played for a while and I only remember me beating him once that night...
That acid anubis whooped all my other beys from
Beast behemoth, to my Xeno Xcaliber, To my awakened Victory Valkyrie!! And was bursting them...
I was shook, the only round I won against his bey that night was with the banned dark deathscyther F:J...
And even that matchup was risky. When we were done battling (the final match he whooped me with dat crazy acid anubis...) he threw the launcher in the stadium and left my room with his arm up high singing dat song. “We Are The Champions”,
and left me slumped over acid anubis... completely dumbfounded beyond recognition, looking all carp-eyed, wonder what’s the meaning of life... why was I here... and how in the flying carp did he whoop my face like that...

I was happy that I had so much fun with my dad, and introduced him to beyblade, and that he loved it....
But, I was utterly Butt-hurt that a Hyper-n00b,
Greenhorn blader whooped my face so hard with 1 beyblade... and a boring one at that.. I gained a lot of respect for acid anubis after that night

He had so much fun and even said that it was more fun than videogames!
And ever since then, my dad and I have been battling whenever something new comes out... and he still enjoys it

and he still, to this day be whooping me with that acid anubis when we play burst classic....