Non-fiction Beyblade stories

(May. 12, 2019  3:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: See if the screams and vibrations sound different in 5 blade mode. Also, use that in tournaments.

Me: Uses hS.
5 year old: Cries.
(May. 12, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: In defense or attack mode?

Layer in 10 Blade Mode.

So, defense mode. Ok, are u using stock part? If so, then what mode is Operate in? Also, what launcher r u using, what stadium, and does it do it in attack mode. The layer AND operate btw.

This could be the creation of a special move. Salamander! Desert Scream! (Or Inferno Scream lol)
(May. 11, 2019  11:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So about 1 minute ago I picked up my hS and it started vibrating and screeching. I’m both excited and scared.

Heavy Metal! -Avery
Here is my story:
Once I did a battle beetween Lost Longinus and Revive Phoenix. (I don't even know why.) And that was like 2 - 1 for Phoenix. But I knew that Longinus could do something!
As I launched them both, Longinus hit Phoenix and smashed into the wall. Then it momentarily rushed at Phoenix, repeating the same thing over and over, when suddenly Phoenix bursted.

To this day, I call that special move Raging Spiral.
Once, I was battling my friend with hS and rP, and hS burst rP in one hit. I call that move hell rush
One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.
(May. 15, 2019  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.

I think maybe you were dreaming lol.
(May. 16, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: One Time was sleeping at 14:34 PM and when I woke up my Spriggan Requiem was spinning all on its own and when I tried to pick it up it turned a bright red and its avatar appeared and killed Strike God Valkyrie.

Lol I was making a joke on how almost all stories are fake
Ooooooof mine wasn't. I think Avery's might tho.

Just sayin
(May. 16, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

"14:34 PM" haha
Once I woke up and mwy Cho-Z Wachillew waw spinniw aw bwy itsewf. UWU
I was playing with someone and had a cup of coffee nearby. One of our Beys burst and a piece flew right into my coffee. Rip.

My school has a board games club, so I sometimes show up there with some Beyblade stuff to play. A curious guy who wanted to try picked up Winning Valkyrie while I used Cho Z Achilles. He had an absurdly strong launch that would have one-shotted Achilles if it did not have the Burst stoppers. Conveniently, Valkyrie also took heavy damage on that hit and burst not too long after so I still won. The Burst stoppers saved me from getting rekt by a random guy passing by.