[Niles, Illinois] 12-21-13 Put Away Your Synchromes!

on
Hosted by
  Dual
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The temperatures may be low and our hands may be cold, but our spirits are high and desire to battle is great! This will be Illinois' first Limited Format tournament.

When? December 21st, 2013. Registration begins at 12:00 pm.

Where? Oak Park, 7700 Lee St.

Format: BB-10, Limited format

Prizes: To be decided

Confirmed:
1. Ultramarine
2. Shining God MS
3. Electro565
4. Round Shell MS
5. Oddity
6, 7: Two of Shining God MS' referrals
8. Scout25
9. Coach
10. Wyatt V2
2 or 3 of Shining God MS' friends.

If anyone on this list cannot make, please contact me. This is mostly the list I got from Shining God MS.

Maybe (probably's):
Odditys friends
Facade
Shadedra

But wait, there's more! Coach will also be holding a standard tournament, Blading in a Blizzard (title pending). That's right! Two tournaments in one day! The location and date is obviously the same, and it will begin right after mine.

Confirmed:
1. Coach
2. Wyatt V2
3. Shining God MS
4. Oddity

Maybe:
Ultramarine
Scout25

Notes: Prepare for cold weather. Layers, hand warmers, and wool socks should be priorities.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ultramarine and I are almost there.
Ok, we're here. Oddity and Shining God MS, are you guys here?
I think I'm gonna be late,we are checking in at a hotel near oak park.
Great day today now time for long drive home
Limited:
1st Scout25
2nd Shining God MS
3rd Coach

Standard:
1st Scout25
2nd Wyatt V2
3rd Shining God MS
A good day for scout, huh.
Congratulations to everyone who placed! Wow, Shining God MS just got really lucky! Great job my friend Wink
Wow! Scout25 did amazing! Congrats !
Do you have the combos used? Nice job Scout25! And SGMS, Coach, and Wyatt V2!
I really want to see what was used in limited. If you could please get them that be great ! Just hope there's no Gravity and some new custom I can tests. Data would be great!

Congratz to the winners! Looks like ya'll had fun !
Earth was spammed here lol. I just love how in Illinois, we have such creative combos.
(Dec. 22, 2013  2:05 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Earth was spammed here lol. I just love how in Illinois, we have such creative combos.
Was there lots of Gravity wheels used?
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:07 PM)Coach Wrote: Great day today now time for long drive home
Limited:
1st Scout25
2nd Shining God MS
3rd Coach

Standard:
1st Scout25
2nd Wyatt V2
3rd Shining God MS
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:08 PM)Oddity Wrote: A good day for scout, huh.
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow! Scout25 did amazing! Congrats !
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:39 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Do you have the combos used? Nice job Scout25! And SGMS, Coach, and Wyatt V2!

Thanks guys! These were my first 2 tournaments. It was a blast. Great job to everyone else who came out to blade in the cold.
(Dec. 22, 2013  2:21 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  2:05 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Earth was spammed here lol. I just love how in Illinois, we have such creative combos.
Was there lots of Gravity wheels used?
Nope, only two battles had gravity.
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:07 PM)Coach Wrote: Great day today now time for long drive home
Limited:
1st Scout25: MF Earth Cancer 100WD (99% of the time), Burn Bull 230CS (used once to beat coach's Burn 230 something combo) actually it was when I used Gravity Perseus ch120RF
2nd Shining God MS: MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang(Crystal Up Mode)DF105LRF, MSF-H Dark Knight Begirados(Chrome Up Mode)CH120LRF, Duo(Spark FX)Cygnus W145WD, Scythe Cancer SR200TB, Beat Lynx 90RF, Earth Cygnus W145EWD He used Duo Cygnus 230D in the finals too
3rd Coach: MF-H Burn Aquario 230CS, MF Earth Bull 85CS I used Gravity 2 times, this tornado staller lost, and Gravity Perseus ch120rf and lost in the finals. Burn Aquario was my best, went undefeated until Shining finally pulled out his Duo Cygnus 230D which had much much better stamina

I do not agree that Earth was Spammed by any means, simply because all of us used it at a point and Shining gave his dad one bey, which was earth aquario. I think it was out there quite a bit but far from spammed. and yep Gravity was on low profile but it was used, I used it 2 times Wyatt V2 used it once 3 losses.

Standard:
1st Scout25 MF-H Basalt Kerbecs S130MB Revizer Killerken E230 MB and CS (the rest of the time)
2nd Wyatt V2 Wyvang^2 D125RF, Bigerados^2 D125LRF if you know what's coming can you stop it?
3rd Shining God MS: MSF-H Genbull Dragooon BD145GF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF

Scout and Shining please fill in your other combos please!
Does anyone know how the two face boosters per tournament if there's two tournaments in one weekend works? Cuz we had two today so I believe that counts.
(Dec. 22, 2013  4:38 AM)scout25 Wrote: Does anyone know how the two face boosters per tournament if there's two tournaments in one weekend works? Cuz we had two today so I believe that counts.

It happens if there are two regions holding a tournament in the same weekend.

EDIT : I just re-read the announcement; I suppose it was not clear enough, so I might give one Stone Face Booster at least ...
I'am participating

I'am participating
(Dec. 22, 2013  7:34 AM)prakhar@34 Wrote: I'am participating

I'am participating
The tournament is over :\
Actually Kai-V, there were two tournaments this weekend in two different regions. Chicago and India. I'll post the photos I have soon.
Glad the tournament was yesterday instead of today. We're covered in ice and everything is closed. Would not have made it for sure. I'll be submitting the results and doing a tournament report today.
I forgot that Christinalove554 is Round Shell MS
Good to know Shining, and your dad's name is The Dad Dude? like that?
Edit: found him its Thedaddude all one word.
All one word, if I remember correctly.
If any of you havent seen:
Organizers Report of Tournament
I believe only Ultramarine will be able to comment on it as it's in the organizers circle but I figured I'd share it here if you miss it.
Need to get the photos and videos online this week too
So these are two photos I took at this tournament, enjoy!
[Image: karb.jpg]

[Image: z72l.jpg]