[Niles, Illinois] 12-21-13 Put Away Your Synchromes!

on
Hosted by
  Dual
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The temperatures may be low and our hands may be cold, but our spirits are high and desire to battle is great! This will be Illinois' first Limited Format tournament.

When? December 21st, 2013. Registration begins at 12:00 pm.

Where? Oak Park, 7700 Lee St.

Format: BB-10, Limited format

Prizes: To be decided

Confirmed:
1. Ultramarine
2. Shining God MS
3. Electro565
4. Round Shell MS
5. Oddity
6, 7: Two of Shining God MS' referrals
8. Scout25
9. Coach
10. Wyatt V2
2 or 3 of Shining God MS' friends.

If anyone on this list cannot make, please contact me. This is mostly the list I got from Shining God MS.

Maybe (probably's):
Odditys friends
Facade
Shadedra

But wait, there's more! Coach will also be holding a standard tournament, Blading in a Blizzard (title pending). That's right! Two tournaments in one day! The location and date is obviously the same, and it will begin right after mine.

Confirmed:
1. Coach
2. Wyatt V2
3. Shining God MS
4. Oddity

Maybe:
Ultramarine
Scout25

Notes: Prepare for cold weather. Layers, hand warmers, and wool socks should be priorities.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Dec. 20, 2013  5:05 AM)Shadedra Wrote: No he has no account he's 8. My mom wouldn't let me make him one anyway

Its not that he has to be active on the website but in order to do beypoints every participant needs an account. If you or your mom keep the password that is 100% fine. There just has to be an account to link to his points and for everyone who battles him. Its not a big deal, I've had to make accounts for 6 year olds that their parents or brothers run before.

(Dec. 20, 2013  5:56 AM)Tri Wrote: I mentioned it to my aunt but she hasn't really brought it up again so I doubt it. I'll ask again tomorrow but I highly doubt it.

Come on early Christmas present!
Thanks guys and btw we may not make it our family friend has passed and the funeral is tomorrow. So where seeing how this will all work Unhappy
Ok, due to my lack of money, here are the prizes:
Befall the Ripper two pack (Meteo L-Drago, plus an RSF, and an extra BD145 if you need it)
Metal Fury Duo Ice-Titan (Duo for Limited, 230 and WD for standard)
Metal Fury Wing Pegasis (Sorry, it's all there was)

Sorry for the pathetic prizes, it's all I could afford. 1st place will pick their prize, then second, then third gets what's left. 4th place gets a free scoop of frozen yogurt from Culvers XD
(Dec. 21, 2013  12:12 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, due to my lack of money, here are the prizes:
Befall the Ripper two pack (Meteo L-Drago, plus an RSF, and an extra BD145 if you need it)
Metal Fury Duo Ice-Titan (Duo for Limited, 230 and WD for standard)
Metal Fury Wing Pegasis (Sorry, it's all there was)

Those are great prizes given the Format dude! I want them all!

Ok for the standard
OH MAH GAHD..............sexy prizes!!!
I can't wait for tomorrow! Gonna be awesome 8D. Totally want that Basalt and RSF man.
Good luck to u guys 2morro!!!

@Ultramarine those are legit prizes especially for limited Smile
Thanks! I'm gonna get so many scavenger points tomorrow Tongue_out
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Also, If Tri does make it, He better place Serious
I won't be able to make it. Sorry guys!
Put me down as a maybe......family friend died.....I don't know if I'll make it...funeral is saturday
This is still on, right?
Of course it is! I'll see y'all at 11. Anyone have a Burn I can borrow?
Of course! Now, for anybody who wasn't at A Cities Anniversary, equidistant from the baseball diamond, park, and tennis courts is a big field essentially surrounded by trees. To one side of this field is a concrete platform. For meeting purposes, and possibly for the tournament, that's where we'll meet. If it begins to rain or snow, there is a small shelter we can go to, but like I said, it's pretty small.
Scout25 and I should get there at about 11:30 because since there will be 2 tournaments, there won't be much free play, sorry.

Also, everybody check the banned parts list so there's no confusion at the tournament.

Edit: Shining God MS, you do realise the tournament starts at 12?
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:48 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Of course! Now, for anybody who wasn't at A Cities Anniversary, equidistant from the baseball diamond, park, and tennis courts is a big field essentially surrounded by trees. To one side of this field is a concrete platform. For meeting purposes, and possibly for the tournament, that's where we'll meet. If it begins to rain or snow, there is a small shelter we can go to, but like I said, it's pretty small.
Scout25 and I should get there at about 11:30 because since there will be 2 tournaments, there won't be much free play, sorry.

Also, everybody check the banned parts list so there's no confusion at the tournament.

Edit: Shining God MS, you do realise the tournament starts at 12?
I think I need to borrow some parts, I brought my beys to school for a science project and they got stolen. Chief - Sigh ...
I don't have many good parts I won't be using, but I'll gladly lend you parts.
Scout25 is running late as am I, we'll leave right once he gets here. Don't worry, I live nearby. Sorry I'm running so late, I'll bring gingerbread cookies to make up for it.
I'm about to get there.
Good luck guys! Shining God MS, as a rival, I hope you perish. As a friend, I hope you do good XD.
rival version Well... that's um uhh... nice XD

Friend version Thanks dude!
Sorry, I wasn't prepared to get there an hour earlier. I'll be there as soon as I can.
Oh, oops XP there's a Culvers nearby, if you want to grab something to eat while you wait.