New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

In case anyone hasn't already noticed; multiquote has been fixed and is now enabled once more.

We also had reports that the Sign Up page was not functioning properly and asking for fields that weren't there. That has now been fixed as well. Thanks to everyone who let us know about that!
Whenever I am quoted in any post I don't receive any notification. I used to get that a long time ago.
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:07 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Whenever I am quoted in any post I don't receive any notification. I used to get that a long time ago.

So you didn't get notified for this?
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:09 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: So you didn't get notified for this?

Got it Grin
Then I'll assume your problem was a one-off issue, haha. If it does happen again, please do let us know though.
I'm still not receiving any notification when I'm quoted. The first two time I got notification but after that today I was quoted on two posts and I was notified for none.
Which posts should you have been notified for?
(Apr. 24, 2017  5:43 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Which posts should you have been notified for?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-84-3o...pid1374565
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-q...pid1374465
I wasn't notified for any of these posts.
The Credits field should now appear on all of your profiles.

I'd like to stress that we are indeed having display issues with Credits at the moment (hence why we've been hiding them), and some users may have issues seeing their credits in this field. If you can't see your Credits on your profile, please let us know using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/IP3XuMkodSkBCX4t1

If enough people report that they can't see their credits, please note that we'll withdraw the display functionality until we can ensure that it is working properly.

Thanks guys! <3

EDIT: Fixed the form. Apparently numbers lower than 200 are more than 200 to Google...
Biggest issue

Page numbers in Mobile
-The only options are next and previous. Cannot select specific page. Frustrating beyond...
-Same issue even when "request desktop site" is used
(Jun. 12, 2017  8:03 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Biggest issue

Page numbers in Mobile
-The only options are next and previous. Cannot select specific page. Frustrating beyond...
-Same issue even when "request desktop site" is used

Actually on mobile if you tap on the number, you can type your desired page. But it is quite annoying to do so
Yeah, I'm aware of the page number issue. It's on my list of bugs to crush, haha. I'll sort it out soon!

Technically speaking, requesting the desktop site won't do anything by the way. When you're on mobile, you're technically looking at the desktop site, albeit using variables to adjust or hide elements depending on your horizontal screen width. Requesting the desktop site just requests the site you're already looking at. The beauty of native website responsiveness ;)
I can't access to my battle profile. WheneverI press metal on my profile it goes to top of the page and does nothing
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I can't access  to my battle profile. WheneverI press metal on my profile it goes to top of the page and does nothing

I think it's because there renovating the beypoints section so it may be unavailable at this time
Basically, yes. Battle profiles are in the works at the moment, so those links won't take you anywhere yet, haha.
Hey guys!

As you're probably aware, we had some issues with the site over the past few hours. These have been rectified and the site should display as intended now. However, we're aware of further issues displaying the site on Chrome and Safari. Until we can confirm these issues are gone, we ask that you please use other browsers when visiting the site.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for your effort to get the site back to at least where it is right now, ~Mana~! I know it's late over there hahaha.
Worldbeyblade.org literally has just broke for me. Everything is jumbled up and I can't find or read any of the threads properly and the weirdest thing is it is the only site behaving this way.

Edit I switched to firefox after finding Mana's post and all is saved.
Now the problem is solved for me. Thanks!
Yeah, all issues should now be resolved. You can go back to your browser of choice, haha.
I think this may be a mobile-only problem, but whenever I try to read the newest post on the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, the link sends me to the first page of the whole thread and not the last page. It's only a problem on this thread, though. Every other thread works fine.

Update: it appears to be fixed now.
I noticed that some features was lost during the migration to the new template:
-the counter for the time spent online on the forum
-the referral code
(Aug. 21, 2017  12:40 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: I noticed that some features was lost during the migration to the new template:
-the counter for the time spent online on the forum
-the referral code

In designing the new site, I think Bey Brad purposely stripped out some of the basic forum features like the time spent online on the forum which aren't necessarily essential to the experience of the site and only add needless complexity and bloat. That was the idea, at least, and one that I stand behind for certain things like the time counter.

We are working on an updated theme that will fix many issues and also restore some forum features, but I'm not sure if that will necessarily include the two above things. Once it's been implemented, we will be sure to make a post outlining what features have returned. From there, if there's any still missing we can discuss the possibility of re-adding them.
Kind of wishing I could click the "clear feed" button without loading a whole new "feed cleared" page. You know, like how the "like" button works. The like button is awesome.
Unfortunately, the feed isn’t dynamic, so the page would need to be refreshed in some way. That said, going to a blank feed page instead of the same page you were already on after is definitely annoying, so I’ll look into it when I can.