New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

(Apr. 10, 2017  2:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: That suggests a client-side issue as opposed to a server-side issue. What device are you doing this on?

And can anyone else vouch for this happening to them as well?

happening with Google chrome
Device though? Mobile? Desktop? Laptop? General specs? It helps to know so we can pinpoint whether it's just your device struggling with it, or something we need to look into our side.

Though, as Brad once iterated before, edit boxes for messages, posts and threads did have a last minute overhaul in development and do still need work. There shouldn't be many performance issues with them though.
I've also had the same lag issue as @[SwitchBladr], mostly on mobile (I am using Safari right now). I've never really had it freeze before, but I consistently have typing lag when I reach the end of the box space.
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Device though? Mobile? Desktop? Laptop? General specs? It helps to know so we can pinpoint whether it's just your device struggling with it, or something we need to look into our side.

Though, as Brad once iterated before, edit boxes for messages, posts and threads did have a last minute overhaul in development and do still need work. There shouldn't be many performance issues with them though.

Using a PC (DESKTOP). This happened on another PC Desktop too. One is running Windows 8/8.1, the other Windows 7.
I havent really had any issues with writing on posts (where even if i reached the end of the box it will work perfectly fine). I dont think i had issues with the messaging system either when using it phone. I have an iPhone so i use Safari.
[Image: Screenshot_2017-04-12-19-39-54.png]

Screenshots explains it all CRACKWHEELERhahaha
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:36 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2017-04-12-19-39-54.png]

Screenshots explains it all CRACKWHEELERhahaha

Well, it means that you subscribed, by accident or voluntarily, to those threads, and you should unsubscribe from them if you want to avoid receiving that many notifications from now on. That feature is great, so I do not see what there would be to fix or improve here.
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, it means that you subscribed, by accident or voluntarily, to those threads, and you should unsubscribe from them if you want to avoid receiving that many notifications from now on. That feature is great, so I do not see what there would be to fix or improve here.

not that lol. "Beywheelz Random Thought" Wink
Oh, perhaps posts that were made on April 1st retain the topic title of that time? It does happen for edited titles, so I suppose that makes sense... There will be remnants whether we like it or not hah.
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, perhaps posts that were made on April 1st retain the topic title of that time? It does happen for edited titles, so I suppose that makes sense... There will be remnants whether we like it or not hah.

Vikram/Ninja Blader actually liked my this post https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1372704

So seems like it's not limited to post made that time #TheBeystSerieshaha
Idk if there is a thread for recommendations but if it's possible in the sent messages section can u guys add something to show who we sent the message to cos when I go to sent items I see messages sent but no reciever name so idk if I sent messages to the right person.
(Apr. 12, 2017  6:52 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Idk if there is a thread for recommendations but if it's possible in the sent messages section can u guys add something to show who we sent the message to cos when I go to sent items I see messages sent but no reciever name so idk if I sent messages to the right person.

I do not know if it can be changed. I think it was like that before the layout change too, no?
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know if it can be changed. I think it was like that before the layout change too, no?

Can't remember since it was a while before I returned to this new system. But it would be a nice feature since we could end up confused with messages going everywhere.
We're expecting to have some outages this evening while a number of updates are applied server-side. The site shouldn't be down for long periods of time, but expect that the site will be unaccessable at some times! Please refrain from spamming that F5 button if the site won't load!

Thanks guys! Smile
I'm having an issue with quoting posts since the wbo went down for maintenance, is there any way to fix this?
(Apr. 17, 2017  10:11 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I'm having an issue with quoting posts since the wbo went down for maintenance, is there any way to fix this?

This seems successful. What happens when you are experiencing the issue?
It seems to be happening for me too, @[Kai-V]. When I try quoting, and then select "Quote these posts now", a gear icon appears in the Post Reply button and continues spinning without bringing the quotes into the reply box.
Same for me as well.
What about quoting just one message?
I can't even quote one message. It seems to only be for some users, as I have seen other users quoting fine.
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:15 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I can't even quote one message. It seems to only be for some users, as I have seen other users quoting fine.

Have you tried clicking on the arrow at the bottom right corner of a post, which says "Quote this post in a reply?" when you hover on it?
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you tried clicking on the arrow at the bottom right corner of a post, which says "Quote this post in a reply?" when you hover on it?

That works for me. Seems to be quoting multiple messages for me that's the issue.
Yeah, even I'm not able to quote multiple msgs (I'm able to select them but not deselect by pressing button again or use "Quote these posts now or deselect them".

BTW won't making it 'Quote These Posts Now or Deselect Them' will look cleaner then 'Quote these posts now or deselect them'?
Yeah, so the issue does rest solely with multi-quoting then, which will be related to yesterday's server updates. We'll try to resolve this issue ASAP!

(Apr. 18, 2017  2:32 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: BTW won't making it 'Quote These Posts Now or Deselect Them' will look cleaner then 'Quote these posts now or deselect them'?

Not really. It shouldn't have that capitalisation at all, it's not a title or anything, haha.
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:32 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yeah, even I'm not able to quote multiple msgs (I'm able to select them but not deselect by pressing button again or use "Quote these posts now or deselect them".

BTW won't making it 'Quote These Posts Now or Deselect Them' will look cleaner then 'Quote these posts now or deselect them'?

It sorta works now I guess. Weird how it wasn't working before.
It shouldn't be working, we've disabled the feature until we can fix it, haha.