New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

Not sure if this has already been noticed, but this page is kind of bugged out towards the bottom. The report, quote, reply, and star buttons are gone and the buttons for "Back to Beyblade General" and going to another page in the thread are way too far out.
(Aug. 02, 2020  11:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Not sure if this has already been noticed, but this page is kind of bugged out towards the bottom. The report, quote, reply, and star buttons are gone and the buttons for "Back to Beyblade General" and going to another page in the thread are way too far out.

I figured it out. snoc did something foolish with the spoiler tags and it broke the page's ability to render properly. ~Mana~, spoiler open tags within a quote and spoiler close tags outside a quote break page rendering kind of badly.

I fixed it to add spaces after his close tag.
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1613117 I found a bug issue I couldn't reply or quote on this thread

Cripes, not snoc this time, this time it's Zeutron with the closing spoiler tags to SunBlader98 's open spoiler tags, thus messing up the layout for the entire thread, Again. I'm going to have everyone to stop posting spoiler tags entirely if together they're going to break the forums multiple times. :D
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:49 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1613117 I found a bug issue I couldn't reply or quote on this thread

Cripes, not snoc this time, this time it's Zeutron with the closing spoiler tags to SunBlader98 's open spoiler tags, thus messing up the layout for the entire thread, Again. I'm going to have everyone to stop posting spoiler tags entirely if together they're going to break the forums multiple times. Grin

I am very sorry and did not think about doing that possibly breaking the site, as I was just teaching SunBlader how to use spoiler tags. It will not happen again.
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:49 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Cripes, not snoc this time, this time it's Zeutron with the closing spoiler tags to SunBlader98 's open spoiler tags, thus messing up the layout for the entire thread, Again. I'm going to have everyone to stop posting spoiler tags entirely if together they're going to break the forums multiple times. Grin
Yeah I’m really sorry about this, I’ll be more careful next time.
So, BuilderROB pointed it out to me that the settings for posts have just disappeared, so I decided to check this out for myself. I thought it was just him, but it turns out that it's not. Here's an example:
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, BuilderROB pointed it out to me that the settings for posts have just disappeared, so I decided to check this out for myself. I thought it was just him, but it turns out that it's not. Here's an example:
Same for me.
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, BuilderROB pointed it out to me that the settings for posts have just disappeared, so I decided to check this out for myself. I thought it was just him, but it turns out that it's not. Here's an example:
Same for me.
Well i can ensure you it goes for everyone since no one weren't able to post the infinite Achilles pic by now
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Same for me.

same for me
(Aug. 14, 2020  4:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: same for me

I too am experiencing this
We're aware of the issue and looking into it! In the meantime, images can still be posted with BBCode markup:

Code:
[img]LINK[/img]
E.g: [img]https://worldbeyblade.org/cache/branding/logo.png[/img]

Or if you need to set specific dimensions:

Code:
[img=SIZE]LINK[/img]
E.g: [img=100x100]https://worldbeyblade.org/cache/branding/logo.png[/img]

Hopefully we'll have this sorted ASAP!
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:42 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We're aware of the issue and looking into it! In the meantime, images can still be posted with BBCode markup:

Code:
[img]LINK[/img]
E.g: [img]https://worldbeyblade.org/cache/branding/logo.png[/img]

Or if you need to set specific dimensions:

Code:
[img=SIZE]LINK[/img]
E.g: [img=100x100]https://worldbeyblade.org/cache/branding/logo.png[/img]

Hopefully we'll have this sorted ASAP!

Thank you @~Mana~
When I try to report something for other it doesn’t let me write the other comment required and when I try to change my profile pic it says error 413 entity too large. These are just some IPad bugs (I am using safari)
(Aug. 17, 2020  5:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When I try to report something for other it doesn’t let me write the other comment required and when I try to change my profile pic it says error 413 entity too large. These are just some IPad bugs (I am using safari)

Yea I found this picture of doomscizer avatar and it glitches saying Avater
(Aug. 17, 2020  5:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When I try to report something for other it doesn’t let me write the other comment required and when I try to change my profile pic it says error 413 entity too large. These are just some IPad bugs (I am using safari)

You'll probably find the image you're uploading is too large. Avatars need to be 500KB or less to be uploaded, and we recommend a resolution of 250x250 for it to still look ideal (if you're looking to cut file size by reducing resolution or cropping that is).

Regarding report reasons, we're aware of the issue and hope to sort it soon. It's a little on the backburner at the moment while we've sorted some other lingering issues, haha.
file:///home/chronos/u-6ef592c45792a76fe3726fd1c1c9ca5130b3ec6e/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot%202020-08-27%20at%209.04.25%20AM.png

copy the link
When I search by post it keeps on loading
(Aug. 29, 2020  5:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When I search by post it keeps on loading

Search by Thread. It's much faster than searching by every post.
Why was my mythology thread closed??????????????????????????????????????????
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:51 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Why was my mythology thread closed??????????????????????????????????????????
it was moved to your fanfic thread
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:51 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Why was my mythology thread closed??????????????????????????????????????????

Read Crab’s post. And it wasn’t closed, just merged. There’s a difference.
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Read Crab’s post. And it wasn’t closed, just merged. There’s a difference.

But why? it so much different! Uncertain
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Read Crab’s post. And it wasn’t closed, just merged. There’s a difference.

But why? it so much different! Uncertain
It seems that your main intention with the thread was to have a discussion about something in your fanfic. Even though that conversation was dead.