New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

(Jul. 15, 2019  11:17 AM)ks123 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot%202019-07-15%20at%2013.08.59.png?raw=1]Something happend with Tournament threads!
It is showing up fine for me though..
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  11:17 AM)ks123 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot%202019-07-15%20at%2013.08.59.png?raw=1]Something happend with Tournament threads!
It is showing up fine for me though..

OK, so this bug isn't for all users. And one more: You can see only one post in thread.

OK, so this bug isn't for all users. And one more: You can see only one post in thread.

FIXED! But I don't know why and how yesterday in My Settings Thread View Mode changed from Linear to Threaded. This changed automatically!
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:57 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ohh really? Thanks...  how can I give you my photo?
Should I just text it to u?

If you can upload the image you want to Imgur and PM the link for it to me, I'm happy to crop it down and apply it to your profile for you Smile
Does anyone know if this is just lag? Sometimes when I subscribe to a thread, it doesnt give me notifications. Specifically, I can remember clearly that I did; but the next moment, it somehow shows that I did not subscribe

Basically, it somehow unsubscribes me without me knowing. Its been happening less frequently nowadays, but Id like to know whats going on
(Jul. 16, 2019  8:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Does anyone know if this is just lag? Sometimes when I subscribe to a thread, it doesnt give me notifications. Specifically, I can remember clearly that I did; but the next moment, it somehow shows that I did not subscribe

Basically, it somehow unsubscribes me without me knowing. Its been happening less frequently nowadays, but Id like to know whats going on

Yeah, this has been happening to me a lot. Most notably on one of my threads thatI wanted to see people's ideas, but then I notice that the thread is in Latest Posts without notifying me.
The Hasbro Beyblade Burst thread is glitched. The options that are usually on the bottom of each post are not there for a lot of the more recent posts. I have only seen this in the one thread
Fixed. Was a nesting error with the spoiler and quote tags used.
Is there a character limit on the text boxes on the Organizer's Quiz?

Edit: If anyone is wondering there is a combined character limit for the Organizer's Quiz!
Hi there, this is my first post on this website, so I hope I’m putting it in the right place; if I’m not, I’m sorry!!! But when I was trying to access the “need help building a combo” thread, it said I did not have permission to access it. What would you best recommend doing? Am I missing something? I just recently got back into beyblade, but unfortunately my knowledge has dimmed greatly, hahaha. Thank you!
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:02 AM)Strayble Wrote: Hi there, this is my first post on this website, so I hope I’m putting it in the right place; if I’m not, I’m sorry!!! But when I was trying to access the “need help building a combo” thread, it said I did not have permission to access it. What would you best recommend doing? Am I missing something? I just recently got back into beyblade, but unfortunately my knowledge has dimmed greatly, hahaha. Thank you!

Can you send a screenshot of the issue?
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:02 AM)Strayble Wrote: Hi there, this is my first post on this website, so I hope I’m putting it in the right place; if I’m not, I’m sorry!!! But when I was trying to access the “need help building a combo” thread, it said I did not have permission to access it. What would you best recommend doing? Am I missing something? I just recently got back into beyblade, but unfortunately my knowledge has dimmed greatly, hahaha. Thank you!

Can you send a screenshot of the issue?

Hope you can see this okay! Again, I’m new to this website so forgive me for any mistakes!
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:19 AM)Strayble Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you send a screenshot of the issue?

Hope you can see this okay! Again, I’m new to this website so forgive me for any mistakes!

I don’t see anything
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you send a screenshot of the issue?

Oops, looks like I didn’t do it right. I’m on my phone because my computer is in the shop—so sorry, I’ll get back to you soon enough!
You have to repeating reload and hit join to join a tournament
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:28 AM)Strayble Wrote:

Oops, looks like I didn’t do it right. I’m on my phone because my computer is in the shop—so sorry, I’ll get back to you soon enough!

Update: I think I've got it settled. When I clicked "use this link" or something similar, it wouldn't load. But when I directly clicked on the "Build Me a Combo 2!" thread, it worked. Thank you!
(Sep. 15, 2019  6:23 PM)joyos Wrote: Is there a character limit on the text boxes on the Organizer's Quiz?

Edit: If anyone is wondering there is a combined character limit for the Organizer's Quiz!

Just a note on this: we also weren't aware! It's an issue with a character limit for the table in the database, not a restriction we intentionally added. We'll work on resolving this.
replies are posted twice
nvm fixed working fine now

Hmm, not sure if this is my device but I noticed something really questionable

For some reason, I cannot use the website’s search function. Doing so results in loading slow, followed by a message reading “504 Bad Gateway.” Does anyone know what to do about this?
(Nov. 11, 2019  1:55 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hmm, not sure if this is my device but I noticed something really questionable

For some reason, I cannot use the website’s search function. Doing so results in loading slow, followed by a message reading “504 Bad Gateway.” Does anyone know what to do about this?

We've been looking into it! It should be fixed now. Does it work for you?
(Nov. 11, 2019  9:05 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  1:55 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hmm, not sure if this is my device but I noticed something really questionable

We've been looking into it! It should be fixed now. Does it work for you?

Yep! Searching on WBO works now. Thanks
Just to note it somewhere; for those of you who were having issues taking the Organizer's Quiz despite meeting the requirements, we've just fixed a bug wherein users with a Blader/Eternal Passport were unable to take the Organizer's Quiz.

Apologies for any inconvenience this caused!
More Organizer's Quiz issues! Woooooo!

Fixed an issue wherein users could no longer see their Quiz submission or it's replies after it had been marked as Rejected. If you've taken a quiz recently and it seemingly magically disappeared on you, please check the Quiz Archive to find your feedback!
I want to change my profile picture but it just redirects me to the "edit" page without my updated profile pic. It's not too large, or it would have taken me to a new page entirely.