[New York, NY, 4/20/13] BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: New York Qualifier

on
Hosted by
  [Pyro]
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladerevolutionquali.png]

SATURDAY, APRIL 20 2013
Heckscher Playground, Central Park - New York, NY
ZERO-G FORMAT

Start: 12:15PM

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! New York Bladers, this is your chance to earn paid travel expenses to Toronto to play in the WBO North American Championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION!!

Mandatory $5 Entry Fee = More Qualifiers + Extra Credits + Free Face Booster!
To help subsidize the high cost of flying/busing the qualifiers to Toronto, a mandatory $5 entry fee will be imposed on this WBO North American Championship Qualifier Series tournament, regardless of whether or not participants have a Blader Passport (if you do not have one, you are welcome to purchase one in the place of the $5 fee, though), and there will be no prize reimbursement apart from the travel expenses for the winner. We hope that everyone can understand this! The more funds we have, the bigger this championship will be! However, to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:

What can I win?
The winner of this qualifier will receive the following:
  • Paid travel expenses, by plane or bus (whichever is cheapest) to ANIME NORTH 2013 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION.
  • An ANIME NORTH 2013 Pass
Qualifiers will be responsible for finding/paying for accommodations in Toronto, but the WBO Committee will work closely with the winner to make sure that they find somewhere suitable. Additionally, the winner will be required to consult with the Committee before booking their flight/bus, and then after approval, provide a booking confirmation to the WBO Committee before they can provide reimbursement for the traveling costs.

If you think you'll be able to make it out to BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: New York Qualifier, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
[Pyro]
sparkman321lir
UltimateOrion
UltimateCrown
Ga'Hooleone
Nexus
JE
Sniper
Joseph317
InTrance317
Lilo317
Bj3rdd
Leone7
Mama beyblaster
Bladerx27
Joshil
dr. leo
keilos
jack17
blader_matador
famemonster8
andrew1357
skatekid12
GhostShredder
gmanbolt5
Hades Lynx
mann1215
MrWavii98
Shining God MS
pjo03
Masamune100X
Supremelion
dorianlover
Joshil
Blitz229
uncoolhat
Flash tempo
lionofleon23
Josh0203
kaymight9
mohammed11
Ethan H
4DFury
Neodarklord
bbcgs
zackorang1
Apex
Cyber Blader

Possible Attendees:
Zero X
Triforceblader
Blader Silver
Ultimate Kcpj
HDSK
arbid
Cye Kinomia
Flash tempo
Iceywind
Demon Blader
LMAO
B2much4u2handle
Jimmyjazz39
EpicShadow
yugioh player
Bestracer12
Flamejoey
runningfast22
abdulomas
MirageShagon
*aquariomaster*
XtraCorruption

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

sign me in this is gonna be great. get ready
(Apr. 19, 2013  3:40 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: So just to be clear, the tournament is going to happen?

Yes.
Put me as possible
P.S. what zero g stadium is going to be used? (Attack, stamina or defense)
If it rains what are we going to do walk to a different my mom want to know
Is it still on? Cause it's tommorow!
Good luck everyone! Hope you all enjoy tomarrow! Grin I would be going to this Qualifier, but I don't like being in a crowded area.
(Apr. 19, 2013  8:18 PM)Leone7 Wrote: If it rains what are we going to do walk to a different my mom want to know

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York...pid1111933

Yes, it is just a few minutes by foot.
Ok Kai V, where would the new location be?
I'm looking to buy a Metal Stone Face, Killerken, and Dragooon. I ordered all of these parts, but they didn't come on time. I'm willing to pay 20$ AND I'll also give you the brand new pieces when they arrive. Send me a private message. Do not respond in this thread.
Okay, here'ss the final list of what I'm selling.

READ!
Don't make offers or anything here, use the messaging if you need anything.
  • Pirates Phoenic WD145SF $10
  • Takara Kreis Cygnus 145WD $5
  • Takara Meteo Ldrago LW105LF $5
  • Takara Diablo Nemesis XGrin $7
  • Takara Flash Sagittario 230WD $6
  • Takara Omega Dragonis 85XF $15 (ON HOLD)
  • Hasbro Ldrago Destructor FConfused $5
  • Takara Ligtning Ldrago Kyokuryuu version *NEW* $30 (ON HOLD)
  • Hasbro Lightning Ldrago 100HF $5
  • Storm Pegasis 105RF $5
  • Gravity Destroyer AD145WD $5
  • Light launchers $2 Each

I will bring all of them to the tournament, so make sure you bring money. I also accept Credit and Debit Cards, since I have the Paypal Card Reader.

See you there!

Also I just checked the weather, and it shows it will not rain tomorrow, only a 20% chance.
My friend Geoffrey and I will be there. Can't wait!
Well i may not go unless i can either buy a launcer grip and a string launcher from someone or borrow one
Cye could you pm me i need to ask you a question
(Apr. 19, 2013  11:29 PM)*aquariomaster* Wrote: Well i may not go unless i can either buy a launcer grip and a string launcher from someone or borrow one

Pm me i have one.
good luck to everyone in tomorrows tournament
Get ready to lose everybody... I'm being too cocky, lol.

Well good luck and everybody put up a good fight okay, I dont wanna win with a breeze. XD.
thanks Ultimite, Hope to see you there.

(Apr. 20, 2013  2:31 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Get ready to lose everybody... I'm being too cocky, lol.

Well good luck and everybody put up a good fight okay, I dont wanna win with a breeze. XD.

yeah yeah, keep talking we'll see who wins Wink
I'm going to win in the end lol
Okay everyone stop spamming the page with stuff like "I'll win not you and things like that only tomorrow will decide it's victor
(Apr. 19, 2013  10:08 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Okay, here'ss the final list of what I'm selling.

READ!
  • Storm Pegasis 105RF $5

I will bring all of them to the tournament, so make sure you bring money. I also accept Credit and Debit Cards, since I have the Paypal Card Reader.

See you there!

Also I just checked the weather, and it shows it will not rain tomorrow, only a 20% chance.

Are all these brand new in package?

bj3rdd
Do you have a string launcher or 3 segment grip? PLEASE? I need one ill pay u. I could even trade u tommorow!
Count me in---I will be there!
(Apr. 19, 2013  11:29 PM)*aquariomaster* Wrote: Well i may not go unless i can either buy a launcer grip and a string launcher from someone or borrow one

OK I am going with aquario
Yes he will be coming with me
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:31 AM)Joshil Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2013  10:08 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Okay, here'ss the final list of what I'm selling.

READ!
  • Storm Pegasis 105RF $5

See you there!

Are all these brand new in package?

bj3rdd
Do you have a string launcher or 3 segment grip? PLEASE? I need one ill pay u. I could even trade u tommorow!

Quote:READ!
I'm coming