[New York, NY, 4/18/15] NY BeyBattle Revolution: TBR Qualifier

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: w4fhXhX.png]
SATURDAY, APRIL 18 2015
Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
LIMITED FORMAT
Limited Format Primer

11:30AM Registration And Free Play
12:00PM Official Tournament Start

The sides have yet to be determined. New York Bladers, this is your chance to not only prove you would be a worthy addition to any Bladers team at Team BeyBattle Revolution @ ANIME NORTH 15 , but to also earn paid travel expenses (if necessary), along with an AN Pass to attend the event and all of the festivities over the weekend!

Directions/Additional Information
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle.

If anybody could bring a stadium that would be great. If you have a BB-10 and wish to lend it for the tournament, it will be very much appreciated. The more BB10 Attack Type Beystadium's the better. Please mark which is yours to avoid thefts and misplacements. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and we, the tournament staff, cannot be held liable for thefts.There are concession stands located around the playground, but I recommend that you bring your own refreshments to save a bit from the overpriced drinks and food. There are restaurants located around Central Park after your time at the tournament is over. Please try not to be late. If anyone is caught stealing/intentionally destroying property, they will be asked to leave the tournament. Anyone caught stealing will be permanently banned from the World Beyblade Organization. If you notice you might be a little late please let me know. I will wait the most 10-15 minutes for you to arrive.

Mandatory $5 Entry Fee = More Qualifiers + Extra Credits + Free Face Booster!
To help subsidize the high cost of flying/busing the qualifiers to Toronto, a mandatory $5 entry fee will be imposed on all Qualifier Series tournaments, regardless of whether or not a participant has a Blader Passport (if you wish to purchase a Blader Passport, the total cost would be $15 at a Qualifier Series tournament), and there will be no prize reimbursement apart from the travel expenses for the winner. We hope that everyone can understand this! The more funds we have, the bigger this championship will be! However, to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:

What can I win?
The winner of this qualifier will receive the following: Qualifiers will be responsible for finding/paying for accommodations in Toronto, but we will work closely with each of you to make sure that you find somewhere suitable. Additionally, the winner will be required to consult with the Committee before booking their flight/bus, and then after approval, provide a booking confirmation to the WBO Committee before they can provide reimbursement for the traveling costs. We can also reimburse gas costs, but in that case, reimbursement will only take place in person after we have received gas receipts.

What is Limited Format?
If you are not familiar with Limited Format, please take the time to read through this thread:
MFB: Limited :: Primer, Random Thoughts, and Q&A Thread!

And for the up to date ban list for Limited Format, please check this thread:
Limited Ban List Discussion

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #TEAMBEYBATTLEREV #WBO

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to NY BeyBattle Revolution: TBR Qualifier, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
UltimateOrion
~Thunder~
Leone7
Ethan H
Lynxis7V
dijiboy123
Team Meteor
PrincessPinky
ILoveCodingZak
Tempo10
GhostShredder
DestroyerD
~Eclipse~
Hades Lynx
Sniper
Mineralize!
bdblader
Possible Attendees:
InTrance317
Joseph317
PHOENIXonFIRE
Pegasis`Master
FlameSag222
BurnLibra778

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm gonna have to say maybe for me which would mean a maybe for Joseph317!
Im coming
I'm going
ill be there.
i want to go is it team it will be mi second tournament
(Mar. 12, 2015  1:25 AM)dijiboy123 Wrote: i want to go is it team it will be mi second tournament

No it isn't team. Are you confirmed?
Mama beyblaster will be participating
me and i love codeing zakie,princess pinky will come
(Mar. 16, 2015  2:14 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: me and i love codeing zakie,princess pinky will come

Ok see you there.
I possibly will be there. Lookout, world. DECEPTICON BLADER is here!!!
Now watch as everyone brings rf and r2f with them.
i may be there
(Mar. 03, 2015  11:54 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I'm going

Due to the failure of sending the results (lost) and funds collected at his past tournament, Leone7 is now banned from all of our events.
is there a prize
(Mar. 29, 2015  4:08 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: is there a prize

You get your traveling expenses paid off to come to the championship in Toronto on May 23rd, so yes, a huge prize hah.
(Mar. 29, 2015  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

You get your traveling expenses paid off to come to the championship in Toronto on May 23rd, so yes, a huge prize hah.
what if your parents say no ,do u get a beyblade?
(Mar. 31, 2015  9:35 PM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2015  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

No you don't. If you can't go(if you win 1st place) it will be given to 2nd place.
(Mar. 31, 2015  10:25 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2015  9:35 PM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2015  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You get your traveling expenses paid off to come to the championship in Toronto on May 23rd, so yes, a huge prize hah.

No you don't. If you can't go(if you win 1st place) it will be given to 2nd place.
ah manUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

(Mar. 29, 2015  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2015  11:54 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I'm going

Due to the failure of sending the results (lost) and funds collected at his past tournament, Leone7 is now banned from all of our events.
this means he's not in WBO?CryingCrying

Whats a face booster?
[Huge quote removed.]can u post the tournament rules

(Mar. 25, 2015  8:21 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Now watch as everyone brings rf and r2f with them.
are u coming
this is a little sad this has been here for weeks and no ones really participating
Mark me as possible. I may not be able to come to this event but I will try my best to make it.
I may be able to go, put me as possible.