New WBBA rules - 5G Battle Format

Thank Apparently, new WBBA rules (5G Battle?) are coming soon. These 2 videos are TT’s introduction for the new rule set:

https://youtu.be/uiV2N62jTXE

https://youtu.be/468pqiAc8W4

For what I have gathered 

-3 point battles
-5 combos
-2 point burst (was 3 points initially but was amended) 
-2 points for KO
-1 Point for OS
-level chip can be used more than once. 
- the player will be restricted to one spin direction changing layer (it is possible more than one dual spin layers can be used if a single spin chip is utilized on the layer, locking the spin direction. This I still need to confirm)
-since it is a 3 point battle and 5 combos are used there will no longer be reordering of the deck necessary. 

If anyone know more or know definitively I am very interested to know.
Instant loss by bursts? That's... Not good...
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:31 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Instant loss by bursts? That's... Not good...

Unless the up coming products justify this. The difference between WBBA rules (some disparagingly equate to anime rules) and WBO rules is that WBBA may or may not have information on upcoming release.  WBO, I think may not.  Doesn’t make WBBA better, they possibly may have more information is all I am saying.
Hmmm, that burst=ded rule is the same rule I play with family... but to see it as a official rule... in tournaments...

It’ll make a lot of beys purely unusable, some even after slapping a dash driver on it...
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:35 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:31 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Instant loss by bursts? That's... Not good...

Unless the up coming products justify this. The difference between WBBA rules (some disparagingly equate to anime rules) and WBO rules is that WBBA may or may not have information on upcoming release.  WBO, I think may not.  Doesn’t make WBBA better, they possibly may have more information is all I am saying.

I don't really think anything can justify that. If you make a mistake, that's it, you're done. You're not able to get to come up with a new strategy or anything.

I really hope WBO doesn't go by these rules in the future.
I watched the first video again carefully. I am pretty sure only 1 dual spin beyblade will be allowed per deck.
The instadeath on burst seems pretty harsh. I do think allowing repeat level chips or discs sounds ok. Will be interesting to see where this goes
this might be a good way to bring back an attack oriented meta. i'm a go with this if it stops the stamina spammed meta. also multiple use of the same part basically is a way to boost almost all the types. you could use the the same disc ( sting ) multiple times, so each combo may give peak performances. if this brings versatility to attack, then lets go for this.
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:17 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: this might be a good way to bring back an attack oriented meta. i'm a go with this if it stops the stamina spammed meta. also multiple use of the same part basically is a way to boost almost all the types. you could use the the same disc ( sting ) multiple times, so each combo may give peak performances. if this brings versatility to attack, then lets go for this.

Have you ever heard of judgement and Zwei? I’m pretty sure attack is commonly used in today’s metagame.
Burst instadeath is going to get very little momentum over here at WBO.
What the heck? This format sounds annoying
Let’s try to remember we don’t know what the future parts may be like. What if there is Xtreme’’ (double dash)? And even Br’? Or infinite lock system that the unlock button is in on top of the layer where the God chip use to be?

Ridiculous yes. Impossible?
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:17 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: this might be a good way to bring back an attack oriented meta. i'm a go with this if it stops the stamina spammed meta. also multiple use of the same part basically is a way to boost almost all the types. you could use the the same disc ( sting ) multiple times, so each combo may give peak performances. if this brings versatility to attack, then lets go for this.

Have you ever heard of judgement and Zwei? I’m pretty sure attack is commonly used in today’s metagame.
Yet my judgment can barely click my Archer Hercules which is still invincible.
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Have you ever heard of judgement and Zwei? I’m pretty sure attack is commonly used in today’s metagame.
Yet my judgment can barely click my Archer Hercules which is still invincible.

Either you're using some weird combos, your Judgement is way too worn down, or you've got one heck of a fluke streak.
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yet my judgment can barely click my Archer Hercules which is still invincible.

Either you're using some weird combos, your Judgement is way too worn down, or you've got one heck of a fluke streak.

My Judgment is new, my preferred combo is Judgement Valkyrie blitz Xtreme' Goku. But I believe that the problem is with Hercules.
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:23 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Either you're using some weird combos, your Judgement is way too worn down, or you've got one heck of a fluke streak.

My Judgment is new, my preferred combo is Judgement Valkyrie blitz Xtreme' Goku. But I believe that the problem is with Hercules.

Quite unusual if so.
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:25 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  5:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: My Judgment is new, my preferred combo is Judgement Valkyrie blitz Xtreme' Goku. But I believe that the problem is with Hercules.

Quite unusual if so.

Yeah, Archer is a dangerous bey. Wonder why people do not use it in tournaments anymore.
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:17 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: this might be a good way to bring back an attack oriented meta. i'm a go with this if it stops the stamina spammed meta. also multiple use of the same part basically is a way to boost almost all the types. you could use the the same disc ( sting ) multiple times, so each combo may give peak performances. if this brings versatility to attack, then lets go for this.

yes i have actually. that doesn't mean that attack is on equal footings with LAD based stamina combos. in fact the LAD game had such a deep impact on the bladers that on every release, you will find discussions regarding synergies with LAD based combos. see it for yourself. when the day comes that stamina type bey users are actually scared of using them in tournaments, against attack is when i think that attack will be on equal footing with stamina. stamina types should be countered by attack, not overwhelm them. anyways thats just my opinion. 
and i like to keep myself informed of the state of the meta so please, do not consider me ignorant.
I'm not really going to give much reaction until someone who knows Japanese can confirm what the new rules are, which I think most people should wait on.
(Dec. 17, 2019  7:18 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I'm not really going to give much reaction until someone who knows Japanese can confirm what the new rules are, which I think most people should wait on.

I  was thinking about using google translate with copy and paste on title and cc. but i was too lazy.

(Dec. 17, 2019  7:18 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I'm not really going to give much reaction until someone who knows Japanese can confirm what the new rules are, which I think most people should wait on.

does google translate work on it
Shindog's interpretation is mostly correct, however, I would like to correct 2 things:
1. Parts cannot be repeated, as in WBBA's 3-on-3 format.
2. 1 dual-spin bases or layers per person. Meaning you can't use both Cho-Z Spriggan and Lord Valkyrie in one deck. However, as this does not extend to chips, Judgment/Zwei Diabolos/Spriggan may be used with either of them.
(Dec. 18, 2019  4:10 PM)Urbanliner Wrote: Shindog's interpretation is mostly correct, however, I would like to correct 2 things:
1. Parts cannot be repeated, as in WBBA's 3-on-3 format.
2. 1 dual-spin bases or layers per person. Meaning you can't use both Cho-Z Spriggan and Lord Valkyrie in one deck. However, as this does not extend to chips, Judgment/Zwei Diabolos/Spriggan may be used with either of them.
Thank you. I will update OP a little bit.
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:16 AM)Shindog Wrote: -since it is a 3 point battle and 5 combos are used there will no longer be reordering of the deck necessary. 

So how would draws/ties be dealt with?"
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:34 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:16 AM)Shindog Wrote: -since it is a 3 point battle and 5 combos are used there will no longer be reordering of the deck necessary. 

So how would draws/ties be dealt with?"

draws and ties will likely be settled with a traditional tie breaker round