(New Story)Beyblade X Generation(Chapter 15 is up(fixed)

Poll: Tell me the truth! If this story is great

Awesome
45.00%
Keep writing it! Its interesting
35.00%
Good
10.00%
Not bad,needs some more work
10.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
I guess we will find out in the next chapter but i dont understand completely aiden didnt want max to battle
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:20 PM)BeatFox Wrote: I guess we will find out in the next chapter but i dont understand completely aiden didnt want max to battle

In the last chapter Aiden stopped Chris,but he hates people who just destroys beys for fun which its not fair!and Aiden wanted revenge for what Chris did to the little kids bey!also I did you character stronger than Aiden!and next chapter a new character comes in!
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn cant wait
Everyone the first post is updated and Jaden is up at the top!
Name: Dante Samekosei
Appearance: Hair: Like Nile's but black and blue not brown and orange
Shirt: denim jacket with a black shirt under
Pants: Sort of baggy but normal denim
Shoes: Black with blue highlights
Personality: Super serious when it comes to battling, but playful when he's just hangin'. Kinda goes from one extreme to the next
Bey: Thermal pisces
Special Move:Buster Tail (Normally used by Spiral Fox TR145W²D.)
Ryan was boss!!!
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:47 AM)Zero X Wrote: Ryan was boss!!!

Yeah of course he has and L-Drago!
name- phillip
bey- gravity destroyer 105r2f
way he looks -tall and healthy ,has black spiky hairs , wears black t-shirt ,blue jeans and black shoes
way he acts- has double personality problem one gud and the other is evil and dis also effects his bey, so normally stays away from every1
special moves- in Gud personality-light blast , warrior's spear
in Evil personality- darkness drive , evil beast claw , full destruct
name- phillip
way he looks -tall and healthy ,has black spiky hairs , wears black t-shirt ,blue jeans and black shoes
way he acts- has double personality problem one gud and the other is evil and dis also effects his bey, so normally stays away from every1
chapter 10 is up!and i will upload the beyblades drawing soon!
good story
keep it up
Awshum story!
NameConfusedhirou Nagema
How he looks: Silver spikey hair, orange eyes, always whears a scarf, lightning strike on his shirt,black football shorts and *Soccer boots.
*Capital for Soccer cause I love it!
Personality:Very ,very,very cranky. He's an odd charecter because he loves to go out when its raining to play soccer.
Bey: Archer Wolf C145S
Special move: Fearsome bite.
(Sep. 02, 2012  8:26 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Awshum story!
NameConfusedhirou Nagema
How he looks: Silver spikey hair, orange eyes, always whears a scarf, lightning strike on his shirt,black football shorts and *Soccer boots.
*Capital for Soccer cause I love it!
Personality:Very ,very,very cranky. He's an odd charecter because he loves to go out when its raining to play soccer.
Bey: Archer Wolf C145S
Special move: Fearsome bite.

Oh cool you drew your character!Joyful_2
My real name is in here (and not the one i made) I feel kinda honored
btw can our blades receive upgrades after a while? like storm pegasus to galaxy?
(Sep. 03, 2012  5:11 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote: My real name is in here (and not the one i made) I feel kinda honored
btw can our blades receive upgrades after a while? like storm pegasus to galaxy?

Do you mean how my character Aiden got an upgrade from wave shark to torpedo shark?what do you mean your real name is here?
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:47 AM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: name- phillip
name- phillip

you don't need to double post-__-
yeah like aiden's upgrade, and i mean my name in real life is actually in the story just check out my bio!
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:02 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote: yeah like aiden's upgrade, and i mean my name in real life is actually in the story just check out my bio!
everyone chapter 12 is up!
@cyberstorm99-pm some ideas of how you want it to be!its kinda hard thinking of what kind of modes and how it may look like.
cool, just a little question I had
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:45 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote: cool, just a little question I had

Oh ok tomorrow or later I will do another drawing!
Before i do chapter 15 can everyone who gave me a character request post here if they want an upgrade or not on your beyblade!?!?!?!?

Here's my Character requset and yeah i want her bey to upgrade.
Name: Cindy Hernadez
How he looks: She has Blade long her, she wear a Red shirt with hearts on it, and black shorts. She wears red shoes and have big rad bow on her head.
PersonalityConfusedhe friendly until you make her mad. She'll do nything to help her friends and nothing can stop when she's determind to do something
Bey: Storm Venus
Special move: Storm Shock- Venus starts clashing into it's opponent with overwellming power, forcing it a stadium out.
Song of Dispper- When Venus is low on power and is about to sleepout, It starts spinning faster and faster and regains it's power.
Upgrade form: Storming Beauty Venus
Hey, you said ch.11 twice
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:24 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote: Hey, you said ch.11 twice

When?
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:31 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote:

When?

You said Ch. 11: The Pisces Blader
Then Ch. 11: Aiden Sad Story
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:53 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:31 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: