(New Story)Beyblade X Generation(Chapter 15 is up(fixed)

Poll: Tell me the truth! If this story is great

Awesome
45.00%
Keep writing it! Its interesting
35.00%
Good
10.00%
Not bad,needs some more work
10.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
yup because he is outgoing but no one knows that he is one of the best bladers
Great story. Can't wait till the next chapter comes.Stupid
hey kid keep going dont give up little kid and you can make money with that story maybe
(Aug. 18, 2012  6:07 AM)flashbladerX Wrote: hey kid keep going dont give up little kid and you can make money with that story maybe

dude really-___-...
what do you mean little kid!I am one year younger than you!
I think that the plot is great, but you really should try to use less speech. *Show, don't tell.
(Aug. 18, 2012  6:31 AM)JCx06 Wrote: I think that the plot is great, but you really should try to use less speech. *Show, don't tell.

Ok I will!Chapter 6 will be added later on the day!some pics too maybe late night!
Great story bro
Your improving really fast just like your beyblading skills
(Aug. 18, 2012  10:47 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Great story bro
Your improving really fast just like your beyblading skills

Thanks!
In chapter 6 you put Thunder Fox. Need to fix that. Other then that it's great!Pegasis_Wink
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:50 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: In chapter 6 you put Thunder Fox. Need to fix that. Other then that it's great!Pegasis_Wink

Oh really!I didn't notice thanks!!!
I can't do another chapter if I don't get another character!
Beychamp76:I will do your character drawing soon!

character request
name:Chris Roland
bey:Grand Cetus WD145 RS
looksEeeverything blue or white(clothes,eyes,hair,bandana,)
personality:He believes he is one with the ocean and will say it countless times, he will go to help or destroy anyone he feels to
Special Move:WAVE DEFENSE(water spins with left rotation around the bey preventing a hit to cetus and lowering the attacks stamina)WATER WAVE STRIKE(water turns into the whape or a narwhals horn and cetus slams into the other bey
character request
Name:Ryan
bey:L drago Destroy LW160CF
looks:Black hair with a white sleeve black jacket with blue jeans and black sneakers with light skin
personality:Mysterious and he dont like to pick on the weak as he dont fight pointless battles and destroy whatever bey that challenge him he loves blading but can be kind if he wanted too but he only seeks out to beat every strong blader and declare himself the only true strongest blader
special move: Emeror death grip

Your story improving spark
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:25 PM)Zero X Wrote: character request
Name:Ryan
bey:L drago Destroy LW160CF
looks:Black hair with a white sleeve black jacket with blue jeans and black sneakers with light skin
personality:Mysterious and he dont like to pick on the weak as he dont fight pointless battles and destroy whatever bey that challenge him he loves blading but can be kind if he wanted too but he only seeks out to beat every strong blader and declare himself the only true strongest blader
special move: Emeror death grip

Your story improving spark
Thanks I will do your character like in chapter 8 or 9!after beatfox character...
sorry guys i haven't been doing the chapters... but tomorrow i will do chapter 7 and 8!and some new pics of characters will be added tomorrow!
The story is good.Although it still needs a little more work!
I like this chapter alot but i did not expect you to make chris bad but im fine with it
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:19 AM)BeatFox Wrote: I like this chapter alot but i did not expect you to make chris bad but im fine with it
i just wanted to make a twist in the story!specially since no one has seen Aiden and Keenan beyblades or their background story...
i understand its all good, i guess we cant expect to know whats next in ur story
nice story. interesting beys.
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:02 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: nice story. interesting beys.

Check out the drawings at the top of the first post Grin
leom reminds e of leon from beywheelz
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:05 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: leom reminds e of leon from beywheelz

I know right!!!but I did this drawing 2 years ago when it was summer vacation and I was about to go to 8 grade!*its just weird*...I kinda fixed the drawing a bit from how it was before I changed where the launcher and beyblade is.