New Jersey and who lives there

Hey, snake fangs, is it to late to sign me up? I want to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy[/size]

Hey, snake fangs, is it to late to sign me up? I want to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
Um RayStriker5, I am not snake fangs but he hasn't been on here or has posted anything on this thread except the first post. You could sign up to my tournament that I am in charge of on May 5th if you would like.

(Apr. 10, 2013  11:23 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  8:56 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool would you like to go to the tournament?

BTW, I am still waiting for this Tournament to be approved.

me and ultimitecrown would be a maybe if it doesnt rain

Please let me know if you are coming for sure I need to make this tournament official as soon as possible and I need around 1-2 more bladers so that I have the needed amount of bladers to make it even count as official and ask your friends please.
(Apr. 22, 2013  9:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Um RayStriker5, I am not snake fangs but he hasn't been on here or has posted anything on this thread except the first post. You could sign up to my tournament that I am in charge of on May 5th if you would like.

(Apr. 10, 2013  11:23 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  8:56 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool would you like to go to the tournament?

BTW, I am still waiting for this Tournament to be approved.

me and ultimitecrown would be a maybe if it doesnt rain

Please let me know if you are coming for sure I need to make this tournament official as soon as possible and I need around 1-2 more bladers so that I have the needed amount of bladers to make it even count as official and ask your friends please.
ok me and ultimitecrown are confirmed now and will bring a zero g stadium
I might be able to go. Put me down as a maybe.
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:09 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2013  9:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Um RayStriker5, I am not snake fangs but he hasn't been on here or has posted anything on this thread except the first post. You could sign up to my tournament that I am in charge of on May 5th if you would like.

(Apr. 10, 2013  11:23 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: me and ultimitecrown would be a maybe if it doesnt rain

ok me and ultimitecrown are confirmed now and will bring a zero g stadium

yes finally thank you so much

THE (not approved of yet) Battle By The Lake!

Location: Mercer County Park near the playground at the Marina.
Prizes: ATM none
Date: May 5th 2013
Time 1:15 PM

Also, I am still waiting to get this tournament approved. As well this will most likely be the location for the Tournament that Pruebame is hosting with me and Zero X this August.

The Judge Ultimite Orion and the other one if he comes shall be Bj3rdd

Who Is Coming:
MirageShagon
BefallingDarkness
NemesisRider
Triforceblader
bigbangpegasis9
Ultimite Orion
Ultimite Crown
Joshil

also there is one unregistered person going

Who Might Come:
bladerx27
Bj3rdd
ZeroX
StrikerX
Meow!
Masamune00X
This better get approved i really need this and if it doesn't i'm gonna really get mad.
Me too I still need Kai-V's Approval and she hasn't responded back to my PM not that she didn't PM me at all it's just that I am waiting for her to PM me back o my most recent PM to her.
Triforceblader, plus don't forget me and my friend will be there so thats 11.
Kind of quiet on this thread lately. Anyone out there still? Keep watch for the next tournament here. It's coming soon........
Yes I will most likely be able to make it in the summer. I was just way to busy this month. I haven't heard from Triforce though. Did the tourney ever get approved?
Meow, the August tournament will happen though sadly I haven't had the time lately to host the NJ tournament this may. Between many things including Homework, Tests and working on my electric bey launcher prototype. BTW, if the launcher works properly and is tested multiple times and proven to work I shall bring it to the August tournament and have a demo set up for it. That is if it works properly and doesn't blow up in my face. Currently I have created the shell for it and need to order a 24 volt DC motor for it to work properly. I'll have picks up soon. So off of that I need to rest and take my time so don't be surprised if I am not on for a week or two.
is the tournament happening if so what is the date of it.
the week of the 21st

august 21st
I can host a tourney on the 21st in Mercer Park with Triforceblader if Prue doesn't go to NJ (he doesn't have a lot of time off). August 21st is also my birthday XD.
great remember, it's at the marina area just look for the playground there. Okay well first things first we'll need to create an event proposal hey Bazooka, can you talk to Prue about making this? Next Wednesday I'm gonna be away on vacation and will be back the following Wednesday. I can't wait for the August tournament. Also Bazookam Happy super early B-Day!!
Ok, we've all been waiting for this post. The event proposal that will change all NJ bladers' lives FOREVER.....
CLASH OF GARDEN STATE GLADIATORS

Fee: $5 for any Non-Passport holders.
Format: TBA
Date: August 24th, 2013
Location Mercer County Park, NJ
Stadium: Both BB10 AND Zero-G afterwards
Time: TBA
A Zero-G tourney will be shortly after the BB10 tourney.
Judges:
1. Bazooka
2. Triforceblader
3. UltimateOrion
PRIZES
THE 3 WINNERS MAY CHOOSE THEIR PRIZE! THE PRIZES ARE:
1.TBA(maybe something shogun steel...) and TONS OF BRAGGING RIGHTS
2.TBA(maybe something shogun steel...) and A LOT OF BRAGGING RIGHTS
CONFIRMED BLADERS:
Bazooka
Triforceblader
Pruebame
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
UltimitePegasus
Leone7
Anak1n183
beylegend2000
AZL
MAYBES:
Zero X
Striker X
Meow!
Jedi Will's sister
hres1440
Jedi Will
________________________________________________________________________________
I will be selling some bey parts/accessories/launchers at the tourney and will also be selling Custom 3-Seg Bey cards with your username on it for $3.50 There's much more things for sale. You can check it out at the tourney if you go. If you would like to buy one of these items at the tourney, it is first come, first serve. So buy them before someone else does.

If you would like to participate, please notify me by POSTPOSTPOST-ing or PM! We have 4 BB10s and 3 Zero-Gs right now. We appreciate it if you bring yours too.
Participants can also buy a passport if you don't have one for $10. Passports last 1 year and allow you to enter WBO tournaments FOR FREE. Please PM me if you want one.
Confirm me plz! I'm so excited. This is my first tournament!
Me and Striker X are maybes
Ok hope you can make it!
i might also be able to bring a zero g defence stadium if needed
confirm me please.
Can you put me down as maybe? I'm really excited. Hopefully I can make it!
(Jul. 21, 2013  3:12 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i might also be able to bring a zero g defence stadium if needed
That would be awesome for practice, but not official play. Thx so much btw.
Okay all we need are 2-3 more peple to go to the tournament to make it official
I know Jedi Will and he has a sister that might come. She doesn't have an account, but I'll put her as a maybe. I might make her an account if she wants to compete.