New Hasbro Battle Gear

Evil Pisces sounds badarse, Poison Escolpio (it sounds cooler IMO) just gone a little far with the M145 and Q...
I don't think the chrome will chip like so many of you. I'm pretty sure it's just the color of the plastic.
The stickers:

Lighting stickers = Storm

Rock stickers = Rock

Skull stickers = Evil/Killer

Brown stickers = Bull

Dragon stickers = Drago

Just wanted to see if anyone got the sticker idea.
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:59 PM)♥ Wrote: Angle Compass - Measures the angle at which you launch your Beyblade. Useful for beginners and, shock horror, children.

LED Sight - Another useful addition for young children when learning to launch.

Metal Assist - Incredibly useful support for players who own a Launcher Grip.

Beypointer - Used in the Points campaign in Japan where players could collect points for rare Bey, such as Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

Pretty much every single accessory you've outlined has an extremely valid use, not just for Beyblade as a hobby, but for kids who want to enjoy themselves.

I disagree with the Bolded.

LED Sight was never really useful, Even more so the angle compass. Many people don't even use it, and it doesn't really work. (Plus, it's not really hard to actually aim at where you want to shoot?)
I hope we get a silver Lightning or Meteo, that would make me shot web.

The Rev-up Launcher looks promising. I suspect it works as described earlier with successive pulls on the string speeding up an internal gyro, which could make for more intense battles.

I don't know about those stickers for the Grip, they look kind of pointless, but I suppose it means the Grips are less of an identikit item.

Still no Beylauncher-L from Hasbro, I AM DISSAPOINT.

Personally I would have liked a Beylauncher that complements the Grip, although it's never too late to put out a Beylauncher-L in the same colour. Perhaps with the next wave?
I know Hasbro try to avoid too much of the same colour on the shelf when they choose decos for Transformers.
The only items that look promising to me are the red metallic string launcher (which I really want) and the new colored BeyLauncher grip. The stickers look pretty tacky.
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:45 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: "I hope we get a silver Lightning or Meteo"

I wasn't aware that silver Lightning and Meteo wheels don't exist
edit: if that was NOT sarcastic in anyway (never can be to careful) then i negate the previous statement and apologize for the misunderstanding

edit2: ment to be an edit to the 1st post
All this useless stuff will make the next gen of bladers total noobs. They really need to know about real blading.
. . . that makes no sense
its all the same stuff anyways, except the rev-up launcher
Maybe it's like that old engine gear no string launcher that they showed at the 2003 american championships on youtube. The hardware dude showed Ray's voice actor some "rev-up launcher", so maybe this is similar, but improved on. Chief - Hmm ...
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:56 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:45 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: "I hope we get a silver Lightning or Meteo"

I wasn't aware that silver Lightning and Meteo wheels don't exist
Hard day at work. I meant L-Drago and L-Drago II.
string launcher and launcher grip are in no way useless or noobish.

dont ask me to defend wind and shoot; its not possible.

hopefuly, we get a description of rev and shoot soon. not knowing what it does but seeing the photo of it is annoying.
the name rev and shoot sounds almost engine gear related??? perhaps it will give beys an extra boost upon launch (Driger G style)
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:43 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: the name rev and shoot sounds almost engine gear related??? perhaps it will give beys an extra boost upon launch (Driger G style)
The problem is, an "extra boost" from what ? The power level of the Right Launcher with Hasbro's winders, of TAKARA-TOMY's Right Launcher, of the Duotron Launcher, of the Wind and Shoot Launcher, of the Beylauncher, etc. ? It all makes a difference, because it does not really matter if it gives an "extra boost" from a base of the first few launchers if it does not even reach or surpass the Beylauncher's power.
good point. the launcher looks a bit like the string launcher...perhaps it is a string launcher but with a "rev" gimmick of sorts? question is, define "rev", what context is it in, and what is being "reved" in the 1st place???
hasbro needs to actualy tell people what there products are...
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: hasbro needs to actualy tell people what there products are...

agreed
maybe you pull a string let it back in and vice versa ?
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:21 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: hasbro needs to actualy tell people what there products are...

agreed
maybe you pull a string let it back in and vice versa ?

I posted a theory on the second page.
It all looks really cool, but aside from the Rev-it up launcher which could either be amazing or horrible depending on hasbro, just seems like re-colored old stuff
I think this is the only Hasbro item that I have a propper interest in now. Thanks for bringing this up, I will keep an eye on the stores in a couple of months time in the UK now.

If Blaze Wheeler's theory is correct, I will try this out.
Maybe it is a string launcher that comes out but is reved up because it is a really long ripcord like as long as a string launcher
the string launcher string already extends to the length of 62 teeth ripcords and farther. and how does the word rev even remotly fit that description? i already stated how since Hasbro didnt give us a dam product description, we cannot possibly understand the definition of "rev", what context it is being used in, and what is being "reved" exactly. therefore, until we actualy get a product description or someone tries the product upon its release, all this speculation is pointless and confusing.

Blaze Wheeler's theory was a good one, but we should still refrain from speculating in this matter. when we actualy know, THEN you can all say "Told you so!" or "i knew it!" =D
Knowing the knowledge hasbro has that Kids will buy anything with a "BING!!" or "DINNG!" sound..
it probably dosent enhance the launch at all, it probably just has flashing lights or sounds, hence the bulkyness...

batteries anybody??
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:40 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what is a rev hurrrr

see my post on the first page
id almost being willing to put money behind its accuracy

(Dec. 18, 2010  8:45 PM)777 Wrote: Knowing the knowledge hasbro has that Kids will buy anything with a "BING!!" or "DINNG!" sound..
it probably dosent enhance the launch at all, it probably just has flashing lights or sounds, hence the bulkyness...

batteries anybody??
i can assure you it will have none of those despicable features.
I like the new String Launcher, not to mention the new grip. The "Rev-Up Launcher" looks like a HMS launcher that uses a string instead of a Winder.
Mcfrown, Blaze Wheeler, your theories on this make the most sense and are proboblu the only ones thT are even close to being correct. forget who, but someone said "like a toy car" after seeing your posts. i conqure.

edit: dont remember a "hurrrr" in my post Mcfrown hahaha =D