[New England; USA] Team New England Bey Blazers

Zack: Age 21
Bey: Whatever combination I choose
I'm right here in CT, and ready to get serious.
Bring me on board, I'll show you what I can do.
(Aug. 16, 2013  10:19 PM)Getthespins Wrote: Zack: Age 21
Bey: Whatever combination I choose
I'm right here in CT, and ready to get serious.
Bring me on board, I'll show you what I can do.

Based on information you told me in PM's too, your in!
Congrats!
Name: Bahamdia Master
Best custom bey: Pirates Kraken B: D
Why I want to join : I have 2 friends on the team, and I just want to learn from some of you.
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:10 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Name: Bahamdia Master
Best custom bey: Pirates Kraken B: D
Why I want to join : I have 2 friends on the team, and I just want to learn from some of you.

Your in!

At this point, anyone who wants to be Co-Leader post:

Why you should be Co-Leader

Your leadership qualities

What you want to do for the team as Co-Leader.
Why I should be Co-Leader: I want to contribute to the team
Your leadership qualities: I know a lot about beyblade, I want to make everyone a good blader.
What you want to do for the team as Co-Leader: I want to try to gather more bladers to the team.
Aren't you a member of Team Hammerbolt?
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:20 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: Why I should be Co-Leader: I want to contribute to the team
Your leadership qualities: I know a lot about beyblade, I want to make everyone a good blader.
What you want to do for the team as Co-Leader: I want to try to gather more bladers to the team.

Sounds good! I'll let you know by tomorrow if you get it!
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:21 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Aren't you a member of Team Hammerbolt?

I asked Triforceblader through PM if I can be on a local team, if not, he will remove me from Hammerbolt.
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:22 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:21 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Aren't you a member of Team Hammerbolt?

I asked Triforceblader through PM if I can be on a local team, if not, he will remove me from Hammerbolt.

Ok. I mean, this team is local so it really shouldn't be an issue, and we do allow members to be on other teams on top of us, if they want.

Tongue_out
Hi, would u like a alliance with the beybrawlers?
Team name : beybrawlers
Members: 11
Leaders: me , ragerblade and PhantomOrion22( temp)
Why we want an alliance: cause u guys seem like a good team and we want to be allies
(Oct. 30, 2013  10:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Hi, would u like a alliance with the beybrawlers?
Team name : beybrawlers
Members: 11
Leaders: me , ragerblade and PhantomOrion22( temp)
Why we want an alliance: cause u guys seem like a good team and we want to be allies

Your alliance has been accepted Grin

Thanks for requesting, much appreciated.
Thanks, I hope we can become very good allies
Lets get a tourement in MA come on I'm so bored with the amaturs I destroy in my nieborhood I'm new but lets get something started!
Hey, if you can't get something started then try to make it to a CT tournament. Depending where in MA you are, the Simsbury, CT tournaments may not be too far.
I'm going to bump this for the new Tag Team format; I'm assuming unless told otherwise, the current members still want to be part of it.
I think the member list may need to be updated, since a few of these guys don't play anymore :p

I'll stay on the team but not to play in tournaments.
Name:Nathan or unicorno777
Best Custom Bey: Blitz Coal Unicorno 145mb (changing soon)
Why I want to join: Me and my friend/rival thought it would be cool if the WBO made a tournament
In Methuen.
Additional info:Friends with Angy_Blader
Unicorno is my partner in crime pretty laid back
Awww this brings back memories. Unfortunately, Leone19 has taken a leave of absence and Connecticut is an inactive region at the moment, so this team hasn't existed in a few years.