[New England; USA] Team New England Bey Blazers

Hey! Calling all CT/MA/RI/NJ/NY BLADERS!!!!!!!! If you've ever wanted to be part of a local team, now is your chance. Come apply to the Bey Blazers. The format for the ap. wil be as follows:

Name: (Real or WBO)
Best Custom Bey:
Why You Want to Join:
Additional Info: (anything else you want to add)

Also, this team will be mainly to meet up at WBO Tournaments in the state(s). Thanks, and I hope you apply!

Leader/Captain: Leone19
Co-Leader: ____
Members: Naijalak, Gigamorrow, Andyi6!, Dr. Leo, TheBalrog, Earth Leone127, Xtracorruption! Getthespins, Bahamdia Master

Alliances:
The Renegades

PLEASE READ, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
The team has expanded to accepting members in MA or RI. However, the proper application must be filled out, and if UNDER 13, YOU MUST HAVE A PARENT/ LEGAL GUARDIAN'S PERMISSION to join the team. You must be 11 or older to apply. Happy Applying!

So this is actually legit now since there's Team format, haha.
Weren't you on LMAO's team? Anyway, good luck with your team.
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:13 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Weren't you on LMAO's team? Anyway, good luck with your team.

Yeah, I'm just trying to start a local thing.
well I only use HMS beyblade, but my collection is vast. So I can still compete.
(Mar. 18, 2013  12:29 AM)BubloZX Wrote: well I only use HMS beyblade, but my collection is vast. So I can still compete.

Ok. Be sure to apply though!
(Mar. 18, 2013  12:29 AM)BubloZX Wrote: well I only use HMS beyblade, but my collection is vast. So I can still compete.

If we can find enough HMS bladers in the area, I'll be happy to add an HMS bracket to the next tournament.
Name: The Supreme One
Location in CT: Farmington
Best custom bey: Still working on customizing beys, but I have a few competitive parts. I started blading last year.
Why you want to join: I'd like to join any group that focuses on WBO tournaments so we can build up the participation in CT tournaments. Also, it would be nice to get to know other bladers, & learn more about Beyblade.
Additional info: There is a high possibility that I could be moving to FL at the end of the summer, but I can be a temporary team member if that's the case.
(Mar. 18, 2013  10:53 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Name: The Supreme One
Location in CT: Farmington
Best custom bey: Still working on customizing beys, but I have a few competitive parts. I started blading last year.
Why you want to join: I'd like to join any group that focuses on WBO tournaments so we can build up the participation in CT tournaments. Also, it would be nice to get to know other bladers, & learn more about Beyblade.
Additional info: There is a high possibility that I could be moving to FL at the end of the summer, but I can be a temporary team member if that's the case.

In! And since your first, Co-leader of the Bey Blazers! Welcome to the team!
Name: rkalajian
Location in CT: Simsbury
Best Custom Bey: Diablo Nemesis AD145WB
Why you want to join: Figured since I'll be hosting tournaments in CT, I might as well join Smile
Additional Info: Yeah...I'm old. Pretty much any event I go to, at least 2 of my kids will be coming too.
(Mar. 18, 2013  10:57 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Name: rkalajian
Location in CT: Simsbury
Best Custom Bey: Diablo Nemesis AD145WB
Why you want to join: Figured since I'll be hosting tournaments in CT, I might as well join Smile
Additional Info: Yeah...I'm old. Pretty much any event I go to, at least 2 of my kids will be coming too.

Your in! Welcome to the team, and hope to see you at events!
hey may i join my name is phil age 9 lives in norwalk and my best custom bey is any custom bey that i have i want join to be on a team
Sign me up
By best bwy is beat lnxs,big bang pegisis,basalt hurgoum,blizz stiker spark fx,last to but not the last, earth vgos,and fang leone
[/align]

Ps. I live in baton rouge ,louisana Iwould like to join

NameConfusedwaggBlader
My best bey:gravity destoryer

I want to join to become the best blade ever I ant to learn form the best and you are the best

I am young my pesrnts let me go out of townfor turnment
You do realize this is a local CT team. It's not for us southern folk. If it becomes international then be my guest, join. But this can be considered spam. If the timer hadn't kicked in then that would be a quad post+1, which would be bad. I'm sorry for taking up space in your thread kyoya19, but I felt as if this needed to be addressed.
(Mar. 25, 2013  1:03 PM)phil910 Wrote: hey may i join my name is phil age 9 lives in norwalk and i dont have a best custom bey i want to be on a team

I can't say yes or no yet, please fill out the proper application in the first post. If you don't have a custom just list your best available bey. Thanks!!!

(Mar. 25, 2013  1:34 PM)swagblader2.0 Wrote: Sign me up
By best bwy is beat lnxs,big bang pegisis,basalt hurgoum,blizz stiker spark fx,last to but not the last, earth vgos,and fang leone
[/align]

Ps. I live in baton rouge ,louisana Iwould like to join

NameConfusedwaggBlader
My best bey:gravity destoryer

I want to join to become the best blade ever I ant to learn form the best and you are the best

I am young my pesrnts let me go out of townfor turnment

First, spellcheck.
Secondly, as of now, this is a LOCAL team, as stated, and as of right now, I'm sorry but you cannot join. This may change later, but not yet.

(Mar. 25, 2013  1:58 PM)wtater888 Wrote: You do realize this is a local CT team. It's not for us southern folk. If it becomes international then be my guest, join. But this can be considered spam. If the timer hadn't kicked in then that would be a quad post+1, which would be bad. I'm sorry for taking up space in your thread kyoya19, but I felt as if this needed to be addressed.

No problem. Thanks for beating me of telling him XD
So at the CT Tournament next month, there will be open applications to the team. But please, there are EDITED rules as of 3/26/13 in the OP, please read them! We are now accepeting members from MA and RI!
We need more memebers! Apply now! Also, at the event: Valley of the Beys, this Friday, you can give either me or the SupremeOne a physical application (either typed or handwritten) to join the team. Thanks!~

(sorry for doubleposting)
If anyone from the tournament today (CT, RI, or MA) wants to apply for the team, that would be awesome. We definitely need more members, & as we saw today, there are a lot of CT bladers out there.
(Apr. 20, 2013  10:21 PM)The Balrog Wrote: undefined

huh? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
What does that mean related to the team? XD
So do you want to be on the team or?
ATTENTION: The Bey Blazers are now an ALL NEW ENGLAND team! That means anyone from MA, CT, RI, NJ, AND NY can join! That's right! NEW JERSEY! and NEW YORK! Bladers are welcome to join!!!!!
Happy Blading!

ALSO:
ANY teams wanting to have an alliance, just comment with this ap.:

Team Name:
Leader(s):
Members (#):
Why you want an alliance:

Thanks!
Any members that did not receive a PM recently (today) from the SupremeOne or I, please PM me for an important team update and surprise! Also, Balrog, it'd be awesome if you could kinda reply back, we'd love you as an addition to our team. Any new applicants, apply now! Really awesome stuff for the team will be coming up, and we don't want any one who wants to join missing out!
Hey sorry. i have not been home recently camping trips school trip and some other stuff but now im going to apply and sorry about that undefined thing

Name: Theo Forney or The Balrog

Best custom Bey: i just got a bunch of new parts and i am experimenting with main beys

Why i want to join: well i met at a tournament and then got an invite from Leone19

Additional info: nothing much i am a friend of theblackdragon and Griffin'sMaster who met Leone19 at the tournament
(May. 09, 2013  2:39 AM)The Balrog Wrote: Hey sorry. i have not been home recently camping trips school trip and some other stuff but now im going to apply and sorry about that undefined thing

Name: Theo Forney or The Balrog

Best custom Bey: i just got a bunch of new parts and i am experimenting with main beys

Why i want to join: well i met at a tournament and then got an invite from Leone19

Additional info: nothing much i am a friend of theblackdragon and Griffin'sMaster who met Leone19 at the tournament

Your in man! Nice to have you here!
Thanks i am glad to be here