[New England; USA] Team New England Bey Blazers

Alliance request
Team Name: The Renegades
Leader(s): Ultramarine, Scout25
Members (#): 5
Why you want an alliance: I know you kinda well and know that you're a good member. You're team thread is also pretty well organised. I think it would be good for our teams to have an alliance.
(May. 12, 2013  6:01 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Alliance request
Team Name: The Renegades
Leader(s): Ultramarine, Scout25
Members (#): 5
Why you want an alliance: I know you kinda well and know that you're a good member. You're team thread is also pretty well organised. I think it would be good for our teams to have an alliance.

Definitely accepted. Glad to be in an alliance Ultramarine!
WAIT! Gigamorrow is on team hammer Bolt!
(May. 30, 2013  3:22 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: WAIT! Gigamorrow is on team hammer Bolt!

Is it a big problem? Tis is just a local New England team, not world wide.
Well can't u only be on one team? If not then its fine.
Hey everyone! Just wanted to bump this thread to say that we're planning at least one unofficial team event for the summer. If you're interested in joining an active New England team, please apply!
(Jun. 02, 2013  5:43 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well can't u only be on one team? If not then its fine.

I asked about this before I signed up for bey blazers and was told that it was fine for me to be part of two teams. I mean, supreme one is co-leader on bey blazers and a member of team hammer-bolt. I find this to be no problem.
I think the 11+ rule is applied to me, since i'm 10
If you're talking about the age limit, we can make acceptions if it looks like the applicant knows enough about Beyblade or the WBO to join, but please apply first!
(Jun. 10, 2013  11:43 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: I think the 11+ rule is applied to me, since i'm 10

To build on what SupremeOne said, applying can't hurt! Just prove you know what your talking about!
NameEeearthLeone127
Best custom beyEeearth Leone TR145 W2D
Why I want to join: I'd like to participate in Beybattles official or not, plus I got an invite
Additional info: I'm 14 turning 15 in a few weeks and I am just looking for new blader friends to battle with sometime
(Jun. 18, 2013  9:00 PM)EarthLeone127 Wrote: NameEeearthLeone127
Why I want to join: I'd like to participate in Beybattles official or not, plus I got an invite
Additional info: I'm 14 turning 15 in a few weeks and I am just looking for new blader friends to battle with sometime

Accepted. PM thesupremeone for details on the event we plan on having.
(Jun. 18, 2013  9:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

what event? i might be able to come if you tell me the details.
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:26 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2013  9:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

It's just a team meet up we're planning.
Can't say more; as its against the WBO Rules to promote a non-WBO Event
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:33 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:26 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2013  9:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Accepted. PM thesupremeone for details on the event we plan on having.

It's just a team meet up we're planning.
Can't say more; as its against the WBO Rules to promote a non-WBO Event

well i might join soon
If anyone would rather sign up in person, I'll have some forms at the CT Con event, be sure to hand it to Me once it's filled out!
I would like to apply for the team...what are the requirements besides living in new england?
(Jun. 26, 2013  3:23 PM)XtraCorruption Wrote: I would like to apply for the team...what are the requirements besides living in new england?

Its in the OP.
but I'll post again Stupid

Quote:PLEASE READ, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
The team has expanded to accepting members in MA or RI. However, the proper application must be filled out, and if UNDER 13, YOU MUST HAVE A PARENT/ LEGAL GUARDIAN'S PERMISSION to join the team. You must be 11 or older to apply. Happy Applying!
Name: (real or wbo)
Best custom bey:
Why you want to join:
Additional info: (anything else you want to add)
A few things. First: Post: #735
At the Newington CT TRU location, the manger will be hosting an actual tournament. (Non-WBO, but non-WBBA/Hasbro)
There will be prizes, and registration starts at 2:00 PM.
This will only be at this location, since it is a local/his idea, so it's not like the previous ones.
I spoke with him today, so if anyone wants to go and meet there, thatd be cool.
Also, I'll have some team applications there, and tell them to join the WBO, if they already haven't.
Finally, we have a new member: Xtracoruption!
Nate frechette
Dragoon orjya 100 d
Ct
I want to participate in tournaments
Looks good. You're in!
So some things:

We had a successful team-tournament on the 14! It was great fun!
I plan to do more soon!

Also: TheSupremeOne is officially in Florida, off to start a new branch of the BeyBlazers. That means we need a new Co-Leader!
Any team-member can apply, fill out this application and post it:
(if your not yet a member, apply for the team, then apply for this)
Why you want to be co-leader:

Why you feel I should choose you as co-leader:

Your (absoloute, current) best combo:

Apply away~
Whereabouts are you guys.
Huh?

If you're asking where the team is, it's in the op- CT, MA, RI, NJ, NY.

If you live in any of those states, you can apply.
My apologies for double posting, I was trying to edit the post, and it acted as a reply.

Well, this post is useless now, haha- H3LLO quit due to commitment to another team.

Co-Leader applications are extended to Sunday.