New Blader in town

Hi guys,

Falco276 here!
New to WBO. So happy! Grin
I'm Beyblading since I first got to know the Metal Saga series (Fusion, Masters, Fury, Zero-G, Revolution) and still Beybladin in 2016.
Not only I'm into Beyblading, I'm also a fanfiction writer and I pursue to publish fanfictions for profit. Please don't enter into this argument because that's another discussion for another day.
My faviourite Bey is Rock Giraffe R145 WB and I'm willing to enter a tournament that's available in Switzerland (So sad no one from my country is interested in Beyblade.) But yeah, that's all about me! Grin
Welcome to WBO friendSmile Enjoy your stay hereSmile If you have any queries feel free to PM me.
Hi Falco2762. I´m very glad that you now joined the WBO, too. Smile
Welcome to the wbo check out Kai-v's private mesage and enter yourself on the bey map and your good to go!

Happy Blading
Welcome to the WBO Smile
welcome to WBO M20!

as steve said. registering for beymap will help you to find bladers and WBO tournaments [where you can battle with other bladers!!]

also a new series called Beyblade Burst! so be sure to check it out

and most important. have fun!
Welcome Falco276 to the WBO! If you want to find other bladers in your area, as well as have fun battling why not (after some more time on the WBO) host your own tournament in Switzerland? Here is a useful link to get you familiar with tournament rules. If you have any other questions go ahead and ask me in PM or through this thread. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQCe...obilebasic
Note these rules are for the new Burst Format though Many of them still apply to Metal Fight Plastics and HMS.
Actually, I'm looking for Metal Fight Beyblade tournaments in Switzerland.
Since there are none, I would love to host my own Beyblade tournament! That sounds exciting! Grin
I only collect MFB although I'm thinking of getting a Burst bey (Valkyrie Winged Accel) once I have the opportunity to buy more beyblades.
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:20 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Actually, I'm looking for Metal Fight Beyblade tournaments in Switzerland.
Since there are none, I would love to host my own Beyblade tournament! That sounds exciting! Grin
Okay, most of the rules stay the same. Decide which of the two formats you'd like to use (Standard with no banned Or limited with bans on many OP parts as well as Synchromes and 4D) purchase a BB-10 attack stadium and make an event proposal to the WBO. This thread seems to be the most broad and covers all formats https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...l+Rulebook
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:20 PM)Falco276 Wrote: I only collect MFB although I'm thinking of getting a Burst bey (Valkyrie Winged Accel) once I have the opportunity to buy more beyblades.
I used to only collect MFB beys, then I saved up for the VS set and fell in love with burst, I'm sure you will too. So do yourself a favor and get the start dash set, DOA and NAZ to start. I'm sure you'll find it worth the money.
Welcome dear friend blader (or blader friend, I don't know the way to say that) ^^
Thanks so much. Smile
Just one question
Does anybody know how to post a New Thread?
I tried doing it (It's titled Beyblade Caption FAILS and it's posted under general discussion/Off-topic) and after I clicked submit, it didn't show up. Uncertain
Any help?
Welcome to the WBO. Rock Giraffe was a cool-looking Bey and I really liked the design of its owner in the anime.

MFB was a lot of fun, I miss it in a way but I think Burst has it's own thing going for it which is also nice. Are you thinking about getting into Burst?
Welcome! I love making friends with other people from different countries. Smile I prefer the original Beyblade from early 2000s, although I like Metal Fusion too.
(Mar. 23, 2016  10:27 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Thanks so much. Smile
Just one question
Does anybody know how to post a New Thread?
I tried doing it (It's titled Beyblade Caption FAILS and it's posted under general discussion/Off-topic)
I think you need to be on the WBO for a certain amount of days, and post on a certain number of threads before you're allowed to make a thread of your own.
So why not post on the threads featured in recent posts and make the rounds a bit before starting your own thread (although I love the idea I think when you do make it it would be more fitting in "Anime and Manga")
Hi I am Mohab and I started blading when I was six years old
You should make a new thread instead of posting on other's threadSmile
Hello,it's beypuns here! I have a youtube channel popping up on youtube! So like and subscribe!
Why don't you guys understand don't post on other's intro thread. It's a spam.