New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

I see But Mind i can be Vice? im kinda Active but im sure ill help alot tho
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:20 AM)Holyblades Wrote: I see But Mind i can be Vice? im kinda Active but im sure ill help alot tho

as of now there is no real organized admin, i will try to make a list tomorrow realy quickly since i got grounded. LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD
I ll Try Organize the Whole Team and Raking and etc...
Make Sure We Can keep each other in Touch
Name:Mason
Type of BeyConfusedtamina, Attack, Defense
Area:North Carolina
Comments:I have been blading since I was 5. I was devastated when they were discontinued, but I always had hope. Then one fateful morning I saw metal fusion on tv. 1 month later I bought storm pegasis.
(Oct. 29, 2010  10:44 PM)shadowpegasus31 Wrote: Name: shadowpegasus
Type of bey: attack
Area: Il

I have been beyblading sence i was four and i am a beyblade physics expert

East Coast Only!!!
Pm if you got Question about the Team ill will be on All night
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:47 AM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: Name:Mason
Type of BeyConfusedtamina, Attack, Defense
Area:North Carolina
Comments:I have been blading since I was 5. I was devastated when they were discontinued, but I always had hope. Then one fateful morning I saw metal fusion on tv. 1 month later I bought storm pegasis.

East Coast Only!!!

sorry but you have to be on for 1 whole day. please do comeback when you have !!!! XD XD XD

from, Shadow
I'll have to wait one day too and also I have plans for the website just adding more.

East Coast Only!!!
Yo rock where in NC cuz i might have a torney in greensboro
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:19 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo rock where in NC cuz i might have a torney in greensboro
That more like near SC and VA I know where it gonna be at not sure what park lol
So u no where greensboro is located.
Yes My dad and I Was Planning to Go there But we Can't cause he gotta work on Sat
Nice come on down so i can battle you
Idea Time: I have an idea for a tournament and it's called East Coast Battle Royale. All the states in the East Coast Have a Big tourney and the top 3-5 contastents have a chances to go to NYC for the big and final tourney. I need all the help I can get for this torney so thank you for listening. Plz PM me if you think this is a bad idea.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coa...oyale-3-11
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:19 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo rock where in NC cuz i might have a torney in greensboro

Raleigh. I could definitely make it, depending on when
Good and Dragon blazers you better be good cuz my team is the ulimate Beysharks.
dont worry,i am good just i hope you keep up your end of the bargain. !!!! see ya l8ter
ok im from Minneapolis MN and i wanted to know if you guys have a tournament who the winner is and if the winner can they join my beyblade group called Flaim-Stone and if they want to join then they can make all the calls for all the events ineast coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.) untell they lose there ranking or tittle as the leader/call maker
im from VA
name:Kayla my nickname:Mystery
the bey i used the most from plastics Rushing Boar in mfb storm leone h125WB
im really good beyblader and bey bladed for 7 years!
(Nov. 01, 2010  7:32 PM)kayla10 Wrote: im from VA
name:Kayla my nickname:Mystery
the bey i used the most from plastics Rushing Boar in mfb storm leone h125WB
im really good beyblader and bey bladed for 7 years!

i am going to allow you even though you havent met one day yet because you only need four more minutes. also you should make a better combo. if you send me a list of beys you have, i can make you some good beys.XD XD XD XD
Yeah, leone the lion. shadow eagle is pretty tough
so umm are we meeting up soon?like in real life?
ill join. after all, we are friends...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Dark, making me mysterious...)
JBey

Area: MA
Bey type: defense

I should be on the team because I LOVE BEYBLADE and I have never lost in MF or in any of the original series (Ex: Plastic gen). Plus, I have nothing better to do...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Runner, making me EXAUSTED!!!)
Nvm. Im in YOUR RIVAL TEAM! HAHAHA!

JBey (a.k.a. - The Devious, making me AWESOME!)
We'll never meet/ I think you need prefix like MD,DC,VA only. Because its really obvious we'll never meet farway. V.V
yes we will, maybe around january because i cant do it in the next few months