New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

(Oct. 27, 2010  10:08 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Name: Call me Ken.
Type:Balance and Defence.
Info: I love this hooby and i'm not new cuz i'v bladed for years and i'm a defence king.

sorry i cant accept you at this momment. if you read the first page you had to be online at least for one day. but i will accept when you have. sorry

from, shadow
It's cool and when it does GET READY FOR ME TO OPEN A CAN OF BEY SPIRIT AND WE WILL WIN. AHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
OH YEAH!!! The Ultimate Heroes rule the game
Hmm better than Beysharks

StormMetal101
Type of bey: Defense, Attack

Area: MD

I am an plastic/HMS veteran beyblader. I have retired 5yrs ago. Beybattling has been a really good experience and its my life. Sold my beys away to other people.

Why I should be on the team: first of all I love dragons xD all because of the dragoon beys I had lol. I had exp with beyblading for about 5yrs. I am the "stragety" guy. I want to help you get advantage/disadvantage on enemies while beybattling. Also I've been WBO member since the start of summer. So I've studied a lot. Also I'm getting Meteo L Drago soon or maybe xD
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:59 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Hmm better than Beysharks

StormMetal101
Type of bey: Defense, Attack

Area: MD

I am an plastic/HMS veteran beyblader. I have retired 5yrs ago. Beybattling has been a really good experience and its my life. Sold my beys away to other people.

Why I should be on the team: first of all I love dragons xD all because of the dragoon beys I had lol. I had exp with beyblading for about 5yrs. I am the "stragety" guy. I want to help you get advantage/disadvantage on enemies while beybattling. Also I've been WBO member since the start of summer. So I've studied a lot. Also I'm getting Meteo L Drago soon or maybe xD

yep you can join. welcome aboard. hope you have fun. oh and do you plan on buying any metal fights because most of the bladers on our team use metal fight.

oh and i made my own team because the beysharks wasn't as organized. Kai-v even said so because you shouldn't have a beyblade team all over the world because you would never meet.i shall add you to the list.

from, shadow ! XD XD XD XD
Yup meteo l drago gonna be my first metal fight xD nxt week maybe lmao.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:20 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Yup meteo l drago gonna be my first metal fight xD nxt week maybe lmao.

awesome, my b day is next week lOL. cool. he is an awesome spin stealer. XD XD
It's not all over the world, it is clearly in the NORTH AMERICA section.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:23 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: It's not all over the world, it is clearly in the NORTH AMERICA section.

sorry i didnt read that part. ** all over North America*** XD XD XD XD
hey dude iam lame so i do need help and joining would do so im an excellent blader and have
PHP Code:
[ihiddin potential  hwo could use your help[color=#32CD32] nice[b];);)>_<:words:[/i] 
[/b][/color]
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:33 AM)monkeyboyjj Wrote: hey dude iam lame so i do need help and joining would do so im an excellent blader and have
PHP Code:
[ihiddin potential  hwo could use your help[color=#32CD32] nice[b];);)>_<:words:[/i] 
[/b][/color]

sorry i cant accept your application, you have to have been online for at least one day. do come back when you have though.

from, shadow XD XD XD XD XD
earth leon dont mess with the dragon
peace boyz monkey skater out
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:36 AM)monkeyboyjj Wrote: earth leon dont mess with the dragon
peace boyz monkey skater out

LOL what do you mean? XD XD XD JK
oh ive been on for two and i still dont know how to battle only in real life and on http://beybladebattles.com-_-
i mean im not only awasome blader but an awsome skater as well
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:41 AM)monkeyboyjj Wrote: oh ive been on for two and i still dont know how to battle only in real life and on http://beybladebattles.com-_-
i mean im not only awasome blader but an awsome skater as well

according to your profile it says you have only been online for 30 minutes, sorry but when you do, make sure to tell me.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah if you battled online aginst aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd be poned ask any one
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:45 AM)monkeyboyjj Wrote: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah if you battled online aginst aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd be poned ask any one

that has nothing to do with this topic. please dont spam this thread .
go to bey blade.com ill pwn you
wait never mind im sory dude i got anger issues when i am i contact you:\sry
Hah, so you made a new team..this is getting Popular! Well I won't make it to the tourney though.. im too far.
My teams gonna have competition }Uncertain
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:54 AM)monkeyboyjj Wrote: sry dude u 4give me dude

Hey chill with the spam manLips_sealed
(I'm just saying)
monkeyboy, stop posting if you keep on spaming. you were already warned. please stop. this thread is only about the dragon blazers.
Yo i still want in can u accept an aperntice plz.