New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

we're posting a calling a challenge for your team.me and earth eagle wanna test our skills against your team.my real name is daquan. i live in darby,pa in 917 maple terrace. so if you wanna have a battle of a lifetime search for us.

p.s.

i use us to stand for me and my earth eagle cause we're one vessel.
oh.............well ill may meet you on my winter break from school at a tourment!!!
If the founder of this team agrees to be part of the East Coast Organization I would be more than happy to welcome you there !
The founder is currently away. If I recall he said he would very like much me to look at this thread as a "assist". Day I would suggest for you to stop spamming other peoples thread.
Thank you stormmetal101 for helping.as u can see I am back and I am sorry that this message is bad because I am sending this from my iPod touch. Flames made our website already. Pm him for the link. Best regards shadow
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:30 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: The founder is currently away. If I recall he said he would very like much me to look at this thread as a "assist". Day I would suggest for you to stop spamming other peoples thread.

(Nov. 11, 2010  2:25 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: If the founder of this team agrees to be part of the East Coast Organization I would be more than happy to welcome you there !

(Nov. 11, 2010  4:03 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: Thank you stormmetal101 for helping.as u can see I am back and I am sorry that this message is bad because I am sending this from my iPod touch. Flames made our website already. Pm him for the link. Best regards shadow
Hey can I join? XD
Name:Taylor
Awesome Nickname: Epsilon!
Bey: Plastic- Griffon MFB- Dark Wolf (DUH!)
I live in amherst, viginia near kayla10 !
I'm totally awesome at beybattles! Eee
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:10 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Hey can I join? XD
Name:Taylor
Awesome Nickname: Epsilon!
Bey: Plastic- Griffon MFB- Dark Wolf (DUH!)
I live in amherst, viginia near kayla10 !
I'm totally awesome at beybattles! Eee

u definately meet the requirements but can u tell me a little more about yourself
hey guys dont forget to send the word out and tell your friends to join. the website is

http:www.thedragonblazers.webs.com/

i will make a meeting if we can get at least 14 members so keep on spreading the word
Well, like kayla I might not be able to attend meeting things. I have a lot a beys: Plastic- Griffon, Dracial S MFB- Dark Wolf, Lightning L-Drago, Dark Gasher, Evil Gemios, Storm Aries, Storm Pegasis. Oh and I just looked at the first post and forgot my age, 12! I have a pretty powerful launch and win against almost everyone, exept kayla cause people always interrupt us(we're basicly equal match).
IM trying to get a tournament started in North Carolina on March 27th 2010. If you can come. PM me now plz. thanks
We will be at the first meeting!!!!!!!!!!Plus im the best beyblader in my parts!!
Just a little advice, your website has pages that has nothing on them, like Videos, and Photos. To help out shadoweagle and this team progress, I suggest getting rid of those useless pages until people actually have pictures or videos to put on the website.

Good luck
- Jake, The Beysharks Leader
nah i will be posting some up soon
hey dragon blazers i got 2 of my friends to join the website i can try to persuade them to join the dragon blazers team if you want
Hi and um i am in North Carolina but i may not be able to go to meetings but i am a great attack and stamina blader please let meh in.
Can I join?
Name: Angelic
Bey type: Defense, Smash, outspin
Comments: I would be helpful as
a.I know a TON about computers
b. I have a bunch of top tiers
c.I have a tourney stadium
im not trying to be mean but you guys have to post on this more so u can get more teamates just advice
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:14 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Can I join?
Name: Angelic
Bey type: Defense, Smash, outspin
Comments: I would be helpful as
a.I know a TON about computers
b. I have a bunch of top tiers
c.I have a tourney stadium
Your Missing Location
Can I join?
Name: dasandumdum
Bay Type: Attack, Stamina, Defense
Comments: I think I would be a great tribute to the team because I practice 24/7, I have an ultra strong bay aqua arsenal that is so far unbeaten, I started baying a while ago with the plastics and when I found out that they were coming out again I was totaly psyced, I live in north carolina and am totally prepared to help out in tornaments and I make it to the meetings I would like to learn and get all the knowledge I can.
i live in Ohio. i have not entered in any tournaments. i am a good beyblader. i am willing to risk my beyblades. i have storm Pegasus,rock gasher and dark bull.i will prove to you that i am a good beyblade. if you come to 448 w. central ohio on a weekend i will prove to you that i am a good beyblader.when i figure out a good date to battle i will tell you.
I have finallly reached 1 day! Please refer to my post on page 3 or 4, I forgot which one.
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:27 PM)Rock Capricorne Wrote: I have finallly reached 1 day! Please refer to my post on page 3 or 4, I forgot which one.

Page 4.
age 11 (almost 12 ) i've used the wbo for a few weeks or months didnt keep track
stamina/balance bey (main stamina )
User name BillyBlast (Blast for shorter0
i think that a beyblade team is really cool and dragon blazers cooles name ever and i want to be part of a great team please pm so i can get details straight
State USA MD (maryland waldorf)
oh yeah and i always practice ( but not aguanst people myself send in bey i want to use to win first then give it a dis advantage to test it anyway to make them more powerful) my best bey now burn bull 145 sd spin for 3min 30 sec and if u want to test me then ask me to blade somwhere somtime someday i live in maryland charles county waldorf zip code 20603 somwhere near there please
oh srry forgot about online for a day i will be online for a day soon
name:ishaan3
type of bey:attack,stamina,defense
area:pennsylvania
reason why i should join the team:I can provide lots of resources
where is it in pennsylvania