New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

Name Billy
age 10 -15
type of bey stamina
area MD
Why i should join first coolest name ever second being on this team awsome thrid i will be a prime blader and will be active fourth i know i dont have enough hours but im close so please make me a maybe i got 16 hours
Name Blast
Age 12-15
type of bey Stamina
the area MD (maryland)

Why I Should Join The Team

First i will an want to be a main member second i will always attend meetings most of the time i will try topurneys Third im a great practice partner i will almost never deny a bey battle Fourth its hard for me to make competitive combos because i dont have tt stuff just hasbro But i will really like to join the beyblade team with the coolest name ever AND I FINALY REACHED A DAY WHOOHOO Can i join now finally
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:19 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Name Blast
Age 12-15
type of bey Stamina
the area MD (maryland)

Why I Should Join The Team

First i will an want to be a main member second i will always attend meetings most of the time i will try topurneys Third im a great practice partner i will almost never deny a bey battle Fourth its hard for me to make competitive combos because i dont have tt stuff just hasbro But i will really like to join the beyblade team with the coolest name ever AND I FINALY REACHED A DAY WHOOHOO Can i join now finally

Hey guys sorry i havent been active for a while. ive been realy busy with school and chores but im back now. Blast is a member of our team now!!!
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:47 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: Name:Mason
Type of BeyConfusedtamina, Attack, Defense
Area:North Carolina
Comments:I have been blading since I was 5. I was devastated when they were discontinued, but I always had hope. Then one fateful morning I saw metal fusion on tv. 1 month later I bought storm pegasis.
(Oct. 29, 2010  10:44 PM)shadowpegasus31 Wrote: Name: shadowpegasus
Type of bey: attack
Area: Il

I have been beyblading sence i was four and i am a beyblade physics expert

East Coast Only!!!

welcome to the team mason!!!
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Well, like kayla I might not be able to attend meeting things. I have a lot a beys: Plastic- Griffon, Dracial S MFB- Dark Wolf, Lightning L-Drago, Dark Gasher, Evil Gemios, Storm Aries, Storm Pegasis. Oh and I just looked at the first post and forgot my age, 12! I have a pretty powerful launch and win against almost everyone, exept kayla cause people always interrupt us(we're basicly equal match).

welcome to the team!!!
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:43 PM)JBey Wrote: ill join. after all, we are friends...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Dark, making me mysterious...)
JBey

Area: MA
Bey type: defense

I should be on the team because I LOVE BEYBLADE and I have never lost in MF or in any of the original series (Ex: Plastic gen). Plus, I have nothing better to do...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Runner, making me EXAUSTED!!!)
Nvm. Im in YOUR RIVAL TEAM! HAHAHA!

JBey (a.k.a. - The Devious, making me AWESOME!)

congradulations Jbey, u are on the team!!!
whoo hoo yay thanks eagle i wont let you down
Can I join?
Name: NightVirgo8787(Call me Virgo for short)
Type of Bey: I use all types
Area: Northern VA
Why I should join: I am a very active member and a good customizer. I will help out with the team in any way I can. I also don't lose that much and I won't let the team down! Smile
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:10 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Can I join?
Why I should join: I am a very active member and a good customizer. I will help out with the team in any way I can. I also don't lose that much and I won't let the team down! Smile

can u be more descriptive on your reasoning, other than that u meet all the requirements!!! XD
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:29 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:

can u be more descriptive on your reasoning, other than that u meet all the requirements!!! XD
Ok I am on almost all day on the weekends and on weekdays from 3:30 to 5:30 everyday, I have many good combos that win most of the time but I don't want to share them, I will help with combos, techniques and other things and I win when I battle my friends 7 out of 10 rounds.
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

Ok I am on almost all day on the weekends and on weekdays from 3:30 to 5:30 everyday, I have many good combos that win most of the time but I don't want to share them, I will help with combos, techniques and other things and I win when I battle my friends 7 out of 10 rounds.

welcome to the team!!! Smile ill update the member list later cause u gotta go
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:57 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

welcome to the team!!! Smile ill update the member list later cause u gotta go
Thank Shadow Smile
Name: Jacob
Type of bey: All
Area: MD
Comments/why you should be on the team: Suprised huh? lol I want to have an alliance so, I figured I should just join to get confirmation.
U.O.B will be dominent in the beyblade world. we strike from the shadows.
Hey Im a member of the Beysharks as the Ambasador. I join other teams so they can have alliances. So Shadow, can I do the same for DB?
yes I want to be a member
i n a team
i n a team
i n a team any teamEee
send me a mail for ML Dragon Blazers so i can be on your team any teamEee b
name:beywrecker
Bey type:all
state:maryland
hey i live in the east coast in pennsylvania actually where would the meetings be held
never mind that
NameGasprso for short
Type of bey:Attack
Area: PA
it says i havnt been on for a whole day but this is my new account because i forgot my username in my last account
hey!!!!you are going down.my name is colton or you can call me que team libra is going to kick your but in beyblade.so i live in arkansas.come there and we will kick your but.but wait in till i get a team.:get out:
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)nightorso9613 Wrote: never mind that
NameGasprso for short
Type of bey:Attack
Area: PA
it says i havnt been on for a whole day but this is my new account because i forgot my username in my last account

this ispopminkee well really nightorso9613 this is my new account because i forgot the account password
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:49 PM)que Wrote: hey!!!!you are going down.my name is colton or you can call me que team libra is going to kick your but in beyblade.so i live in arkansas.come there and we will kick your but.but wait in till i get a team.:get out:

umm i havent even heard of your team this teM IS KNOW AND THS IS NO WHERE NEAR US so no offense but pretty much spam and shadow is there a team meeting ready yet
Hey can i join I'm a friend of Blast

Name: Breaker
Type of bey: Defense/Stamina
Area: MD
Why I should join: I am a hard working Blader, I can customize good stamina/defensive beys... and i always come prepared.
Can I join? I know I don`t have 1 day on my profile but can you please make an exception? Name:Jarvis Age:10 Type of bey: Attack Area:New Jersey Why I should join:I love Beyblade and try my best to win. I can also customize very well. If you put me on your team, you won't regret it. I will be a contributer to the team and do my best to support it!
@ Shadow Eagle i would Reccomend Breaker cause he is a friend also he did quite a fair share in the arise spring cherry blossom arise manging to knock out a stamina type easy while still beating attack types he couldnt win the touney but he did very well i think we should make a exception even though his profile is not a day i definitly know he can come to meetings hes very powerful
sorry for double post jarvis doesnt look bad so i guess we shoukd let him join when he gets a day
hey you guys im having a tournament check out my thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang...Tournament
Anyone we need more members So we can Finally get a meeting 9this post was to make people look at this thread and be more recent)