New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

can i be in
this is my second day on here and my old friends stopped posting because they lost kira1(ever heard of him)
mm u need to add details read the first post for format
BUMP
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:37 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: BUMP

This is SPAM. You cannot 'bump' topics outside of the Bey Marketplace forum.
ANYBODY WANT TO BE ON MY TEAM
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:19 AM)beymasta Wrote: ANYBODY WANT TO BE ON MY TEAM

that does not belong here you can't try to recruit members for your team by stealing ours advirtise in your thread or you could have said to be rivals
Does anyone want to join shadoweagle3010 when is the meeting when are we going to do something
can i join i live in pensulvana i use attack and stamina beys age 11-14 i can fix beys i make realy good combos and ican tell u other stuff if u let me join
k im back, been busy these days. we will most likely have a meeting in june or july, can u guys make it to the tournament in baltimore maryland?
Im going to baltimore and shadow im gonna be on 2 teams ok my personal team the Legion of bey Bezerkers and this one
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:42 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: k im back, been busy these days. we will most likely have a meeting in june or july, can u guys make it to the tournament in baltimore maryland?
i can
i think that i would be a graet additonal blader. Stupid[/font][/size]
This team is great best of luck and I hope all of you become one of the best teams
were is the meeting held, i live in richmond,VA. Tongue_out_wink
Does anyone read the date of these posts this team is mostly Dead
Hello fellow Dragon Blazers ! Would you like to be interested to be part of my East Coast group ? You will not have to do anything except get informed about new tournaments, meet new bladers and have fun ! Want to learn more come venture off here :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-Coa...to-Florida

On my organization I accept new teams so everybody can be informed about new events.
You can be on multiple teams because mine isnt a team. It is a complex organization made up of different teams ! Sweet right ?

Please excuse me if there is a rule against advertising. And I in no way want to spam. It is just, I have brought back my organization and want to give it a new start.
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)SHADOW291486 Wrote: I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA SIGNED SHADOW291486

this team really isnt a team nymore...i think its disbanded might be not though
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im lookin for a strong team! im the strongest in my school
and im second rank in america no ones beaten me in lifeon beybladebattles.com
im a level 509 let join the team!
Beybladebattles.com success is meaningless here.
my team [hell fire] ad i have a proposition for u our teams join each other and we will be the best team in america
The regions need to be at the beginning of the title, like a prefix.
name: call me Shira please

age 11-13

state: Maryland

type: defense

reason: I am quite forever alone and need friends on wbo QQ