New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

(Oct. 28, 2010  1:51 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo i still want in can u accept an aperntice plz.

No offense but it was kinda clear what the requirements were
(Im just sayingPinching_eyes)
strata beast sorry. i promisd though right when you get 1 day you will definately be on the team
Hey Dragon Blazers. I know I am on your rival team but I just want to say one thing to shadoweagle and everybody else. Good Luck!! Smile
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:13 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: It's cool and when it does GET READY FOR ME TO OPEN A CAN OF BEY SPIRIT AND WE WILL WIN. AHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I understand and i will leave my computer on until it gets 2 one day.
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:01 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: strata beast sorry. i promisd though right when you get 1 day you will definately be on the team

Huh? I have over two days. Did you mean the other guy?:\
Yea he means me man.
Quick question. Who on the team is going to the "[Washington Dc,USA] Revenge of the Ultimate Blade" tourny. Just wondering so we can meet talk stradegy ect....
name: skaterforlife
age 11-13
type: all currently into stamina
place: PA
comment: i think i would just be a good member to the team.
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:17 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: name: skaterforlife
age 11-13

Hm uhm not accepted. You need to details and make a little bio abt yourself. Do why you should be on the team. Talk abt what exp you had beyblading now and in the old skool past. At the moment you are not accepted sry.
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: also flames150, i guess if you can contribute to the team well, you can be one of the moderators that helps out people if i am not there. XD XD
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:02 PM)Flame Wrote: Lets crush Earthleones team Grin

LOL, i cant wait until the tourny. we are going to beat some blader but. JK LOL XD XD XD XD
Thanks!!!
P.S. When is the tournament starting?
P.S.S Do I have to put my info like everyone else?
Its on november 6, look it up in "north america"
Yo does anyone live in NC.
hey guys i am back, i want to thank stormmetal101 for helping when i am gone. If i am gone, please anyone on the team if they see and application and i dont respnd, i would appreciate if you answer them yourselves. just make sure you realy make a good choice. XD XD XD
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:52 AM)Flames150 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: also flames150, i guess if you can contribute to the team well, you can be one of the moderators that helps out people if i am not there. XD XD

LOL, i cant wait until the tourny. we are going to beat some blader but. JK LOL XD XD XD XD
Thanks!!!

umm, yeah it would be easier for me that way to keep track of the people on the team.
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:34 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:17 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: name: skaterforlife
age 11-13

Hm uhm not accepted. You need to details and make a little bio abt yourself. Do why you should be on the team. Talk abt what exp you had beyblading now and in the old skool past. At the moment you are not accepted sry.

Skaterforlife is on my team anyway.
yeah im on the beysharks now so HA!
(Oct. 28, 2010  8:36 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: yeah im on the beysharks now so HA!

ok? Good for you i guess? ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
i was going to make a meeting for this team soon so make sure to spread the word about the team. place it in your signature or something. we need at least 14 people.
Yea good idea we can all meet before the tourny starts and get to each other a little better
does anyone want come my tourny in marland so its a big one
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:18 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: does anyone want come my tourny in marland so its a big one

This is not the appropriate thread.
(Oct. 28, 2010  8:27 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: hey guys i am back, i want to thank stormmetal101 for helping when i am gone. If i am gone, please anyone on the team if they see and application and i dont respnd, i would appreciate if you answer them yourselves. just make sure you realy make a good choice. XD XD XD
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:52 AM)Flames150 Wrote:

Thanks!!!

umm, yeah it would be easier for me that way to keep track of the people on the team.
Ok here goes:
Name: Just call me Crash
Type of Bey: Stamina
Area: (Not near the area you want it to be so I can't battle with you)
Why I should be on the team: I just wanna help the team with customizations, and don't underrestemate (sorry for bad spelling) my age!

P.S. My uncle lives in Virginia and I might be going to see him.
k. when iget back from school i will update the list
Name: shadowpegasus
Type of bey: attack
Area: Il

I have been beyblading sence i was four and i am a beyblade physics expert
(Oct. 29, 2010  10:44 PM)shadowpegasus31 Wrote: Name: shadowpegasus
Type of bey: attack
Area: Il

I have been beyblading sence i was four and i am a beyblade physics expert

I'm sorry but Il?? Too far away RE-READ the title again please and tell me what it says.
shadow Whos gonna be Admin?
it will probably be stormmetal101 who will help me during actual meetings and flames150 will help online, since stormmetal101 is very active on the forums ask him questions if i am not here. remember to spread the word so we can get more members!