[Netherlands, Limburg] to everyone in netherland,germany or belgium

i can maybe come
nameGrinyami
provincie:zuid-holland,Stolwyk
reason:in holland there are no tournements so i want to finaly get in one and play against someone other than myself even on my school i beat evryone simple so i want to test my skils with other bladers
but i need to know the time and the place
beqause maybe i can,t come but maybe i can its 50/50%
just one other question:are it metal fusion beys or plastic beys?
and i say count me in Grin
hopefully there will be a tournament now for real.

i want to host a tournement on the 6th of november (14:00 h) it wil be hosted in pastorijstraat borsbeke (herzele) Oost-vlaanderen belgie. everyone who wants to come reply on this post.

name: jonas
povincie: oost vlaanderen
Nope, this thread is kinda dead.... :p
Though, we have SOME people from Belgium/Netherlands who still play,...
If you want to join a tournament just go to this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bladers-in-Belgium
the title says "Bladers In Belgium" but bladers in the Netherlands can come to I think
I only can come if the tournament is in belgium and if it's not far away from my home
and I'll bring 3 friends with me (kevtevin, beymasterldrago and another friend)
oh and PM me if you want to join then I can tell it to the others
(Feb. 18, 2012  9:10 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: I only can come if the tournament is in belgium and if it's not far away from my home
and I'll bring 3 friends with me (kevtevin, beymasterldrago and another friend)
oh and PM me if you want to join then I can tell it to the others

ik leef ook in belgie

i live in belgium too
If you're German or if you are from the netherlands, Pm if you want to join a tournament in Belgium
Yo , I come form The Netherlands , Amsterdam Zuidoost!
Are there any Dutch bladers left on this forum? Besides beyfather and myself...?
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:25 PM)Nadescha Wrote: Are there any Dutch bladers left on this forum? Besides beyfather and myself...?

I'm part Dutch and live in Germany on the border to the Netherlands. Does that count, too?
Oow yes, that counts! Wink Nice to "meet" you, TL14! Do they have beyblade tournaments in Germany?
(Sep. 23, 2016  5:54 PM)Nadescha Wrote: Oow yes, that counts! Wink Nice to "meet" you, TL14! Do they have beyblade tournaments in Germany?

No but everybody can host one if they are a member of the WBO.
(Sep. 23, 2016  6:22 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  5:54 PM)Nadescha Wrote: Oow yes, that counts! Wink Nice to "meet" you, TL14! Do they have beyblade tournaments in Germany?

No but everybody can host one if they are a member of the WBO.

I have a Super Control Stadium so i may be able to organize a tournament
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:25 PM)Nadescha Wrote: Are there any Dutch bladers left on this forum? Besides beyfather and myself...?
Are you still active?
(Jul. 24, 2017  1:01 AM)Beyfather Wrote:
Are you still active?

Nadeacha's last visit was last year so I'd say no
(Jul. 24, 2017  2:11 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2017  1:01 AM)Beyfather Wrote: Are you still active?

Nadeacha's last visit was last year so I'd say no

I know, I've send her an E-mail though
Well, not really active on the forum, and there arent many bladers around here @ my region
... I still have my blades and spin them once in a while yes! Wink
I might host a tournament in the Emsland (a district in Lower Saxony in Germany near the border to the neatherlands). TitanicBey, SGTOFan99 and NitroNemesis might come, too.
(Jul. 24, 2017  4:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: I might host a tournament in the Emsland (a district in Lower Saxony in Germany near the border to the neatherlands). TitanicBey, SGTOFan99 and NitroNemesis might come, too.

I might also come, if it's MFB
(Jul. 24, 2017  8:51 PM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2017  4:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: I might host a tournament in the Emsland (a district in Lower Saxony in Germany near the border to the neatherlands). TitanicBey, SGTOFan99 and NitroNemesis might come, too.

I might also come, if it's MFB

It's going to be Burst Format.
(Jul. 24, 2017  9:16 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2017  8:51 PM)Beyfather Wrote: I might also come, if it's MFB

It's going to be Burst Format.

I'm not joining then. I might organise an MFB tournament myself
I live in netherlands, frysland and my name is Joseph (Vermeulen) I have never been in a beyblade tournament and i realy love beyblade burst.
And my brother dose not like beyblade as much as i do.