[Netherlands, Limburg] to everyone in netherland,germany or belgium

dragodemos
do you know some people who whoul like to come to the tournament in leeuwarden, netherlands
its in januari
Flame pegasus
maybe you can organize youre own tournament
if you cant come
first i need many people to come
if there are 15 or more people can come then we have a tournament
we do it when you can come up with some of your friends
otherwise we do not have so many people and this will be about boring
preferably in januri or perhaps in February
Flame pegasus
Well mayby we can do it at my place...wich is in rotterdam.I think that is more accesable then in friesland,
although finding a space to hold a tournament in rotterdam is a hard thing though...
But first we will need to see how many people will be participating, as darkblade suggested.
Else it would not matter at all where we would keep one.
BlueTsunami Rotterdam is possible for me and for the most people i think.
dragodemos Which bey are you talking about?
its the Libra DF145BS
sorry we can not adjust the room
but I know another place
to do the tournement
if people still want to come
so...how many people are surely to come then?
hmm im coming bud first want an date and an place
do you have some friends who want to come
I can come with max. 4 persons.
im coming if i now the time date place and if its not to far away
how many people can come
So until now we got about 7 persons?
If there won't be more submissions then mayby there won't be a tournament at all...
before you say how many come you must have date and place
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:51 PM)Nightshade Wrote: Well i live in netherland, limburg to be exact and i really think a tournament in holland would be great.

So i thought: if we could get enough players together maybe we could hold a tournament of our own.( the firts in holland ever Tongue_out_wink )

Since Belgium and Germany aren't so far away players from that country could come to.

IF YOU LIVE IN ANY OF THESE COUNTRY'S(OR IN A DIFFERENT ONE AND DON'T MIND TRAVELLING) AND WOULD LIKE TO COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND (IF THERE WAS ONE) PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR:
- NAME
- AGE (NOT NECESSARY)
- WHICH COUNTRY AND STATE YOUR FROM
- AND THE REASON YOU WOULD COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND

I live in the netherland/Limburg
My name is Liwei
and the reason i
tournements are fun and they can make frends at the tournement an some gus won't like it but i do only the most kids from8 years old want it to they build an play with eachother and if you see it you will agree
When we win something we share the price with driens and that's it Stupid
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:51 PM)Nightshade Wrote: Well i live in netherland, limburg to be exact and i really think a tournament in holland would be great.

So i thought: if we could get enough players together maybe we could hold a tournament of our own.( the firts in holland ever Tongue_out_wink )

Since Belgium and Germany aren't so far away players from that country could come to.

IF YOU LIVE IN ANY OF THESE COUNTRY'S(OR IN A DIFFERENT ONE AND DON'T MIND TRAVELLING) AND WOULD LIKE TO COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND (IF THERE WAS ONE) PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR:
- NAME
- AGE (NOT NECESSARY)
- WHICH COUNTRY AND STATE YOUR FROM
- AND THE REASON YOU WOULD COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND

I live in the netherland/Limburg
My name is Liwei
and the reason is
tournements are fun and they can make frends at the tournement an some gus won't like it but i do only the most kids from8 years old want it to they build an play with eachother and if you see it you will agree
When we win something we share the price with driens and that's it Stupid
hey ik ben rik, wil ook wel ook wel komen.
lijkt me tof.

Rik (19)
texel, Netherlands
I want to play against others again. sounds like a lot of fun Grin
It's been a while since I last even touched my computer; so I haven't really been up to date; but after reading others' posts I think I've reasonably understood the plans.

So Rotterdam's on, right; or are we waiting for extra people?
It seems like we're in a deficit now, so what is the amount of people you want to have?
so how many ppl are ther for the tournament at the moment?
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:01 PM)Asharan Wrote: so how many ppl are there for the tournament at the moment?

If i'm correct we have about 10 people now.I'm not sure how many we need to start one, but i'm sure we could us another 6.
yeah 16 would be nice to star the tournament. although it takes long to get 16 ppl Unhappy[/align]
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:57 PM)zeca1997 Wrote: oke sorry ik i am in belgium and i don't mind to travel a little bit so count me in

Name : José Pedro Valentim Oliveira
Place: Belgie,Antwerpen
Because i just need some training with beyblade and some new friend is always a bonus
but I need just to now where and when

I'm from Belgium.
Place: Gent
If its not to far then i'm in.
Name: Hannes
Place: Belgium, Oost-Vlaanderen
I really want to play against someone others than my little brother or me, I want to test my beyskills too
so when and where it's going to be i want to fight someone other than my friends
i will stop organize a tournament cause most of the people here living in belgium
Bye Bye

11darkblade11
Well that's too bad; how about this topic be closed then?