NFL Football

The question is, who DON'T the Titans need desperately?

Also, where did I mention that Carolina will beat New England? I didn't say that at all.

As for rookie of the year, I haven't seen any rookies making headlines, soooooooo...

I'm still set on Giants. You're right, Washington's not bad, but Cousins is going to lose his road games.
(Dec. 04, 2015  2:44 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: The question is, who DON'T the Titans need desperately?

Also, where did I mention that Carolina will beat New England? I didn't say that at all.

As for rookie of the year, I haven't seen any rookies making headlines, soooooooo...

I'm still set on Giants. You're right, Washington's not bad, but Cousins is going to lose his road games.
I was talking about what Tri said above about Carolina winning the Super Bowl.

Cousins is improving so I don't know what will happen lol. Hopefully it'll go Washington's way. (I'm Biased)
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:45 AM)Meta madness Wrote: anyone on the Raiders side?
Siri is. He/she likes the underdogs lol.
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:34 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
Siri is. He/she likes the underdogs lol.

That's just lovely.

The Raiders have improved, but they're still not there yet. Let them solidify. Carr can be great, as can the unit around him.

How about Packer walkoff? Rodgers to Rodgers on a wide-open hailmary, on an untimed down, to win.
That Panthers game ugh. Saints defense was on fire though, at multiple points if Carolina had any other QB, they would have had a backup out there hahaha.
(Dec. 05, 2015  1:43 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

The Raiders have improved, but they're still not there yet. Let them solidify. Carr can be great, as can the unit around him.

They really need to plan better because at there current rate, I'm not really liking where they're going at all.

Then again who knows after these past few years, next year could be the turn around year.
Carolina finally takes a hit. Their already confirmed for playoffs so it didn't even matter though... Tongue_out

Personally, I think they'll throw a close game in their conference game. I do like them as a team and I'd like for none other than them to represent the NFC, but their really not a playoff team.
Chances for the Bengals were great until Dalton went down, and with McCarron having a sprained wrist, not a lot going well there.

The teams are pretty much confirmed aside from two in the AFC. The Texans need to win to lock up a spot, otherwise Indy challenges with a win. Also, NYJ leads wild card but Pittsburgh can still take it. New York's gonna have more trouble. They got Buffalo on the road, and Pittsburgh, while also on the road, got Cleveland. My bet goes Pitt pulls it off. I think Rex can wreck NYJ's New Year.
This year the raiders will be top dog, I have a feeling they'll do great.
Redskins v Packer- Skins all day plus Rodgers is struggling, and the Skins are soaring. The level of difficult of teams they play might be different.

Chiefs v Texans-Chiefs have played better nearing the playoffs and the only reason the Texans made it was because their division died. I would still put the Colts above them. Chiefs have the W in their eyes.

Seahawks v Vikings- Seahawks have been scary lately and I don't think that'll end against a team that struggled against a weak Packers team. Seahawks got it.

Steelers v Bengals- For sure the most interesting game out of all, but the Steelers and Bengals are both very lacking and they both haven't won playoff games in 4ever. I feel Big Ben's experience will carry him over the Daltonless Bengals.

Obviously there are a bunch of upsets possible. This is the NFL and it's also a sport meaning there'll have to be some rigging lol. Really fun times a coming.
Skins for home field advantage over Packers, Texans will end the streak, Steelers win with Dalton out, and Seahawks trample Minnesota. Those are my predictions.
Chiefs crushed. Steelers almost blew it, but the Bengal's penalties saved them. Fun one. Just need Skins and Seahawks to win to keep my bracket perfect.
Looks like the Packers are gonna win. Eddie Lacy ftw!

I seriously hope the seahawks don't win the Super Bowl. i doubt they will this year, but they're the biggest bandwagon team...
Great season for the Redskins. I went 3-1 this round in predictions.
Steelers @ Bengals was one of the most nail-bitingly close games I've ever witnessed. I don't think I'll ever see a game like that again. I knew they had a rivalry, but I didn't know they HATED each other like that. Whole thing was a grudge match from start to finish. I was rooting for the Steelers, as you can probably tell, but man I thought we were goners after that turnover. What a game, IDEC if we win the Superbowl anymore. GO STEELERS!!
What I learned from Wild Card Weekend:

-Don't trust Blair Walsh for your game-winning field goal
-The Seahawks either barely hold on or rally in roughly 50% of their games in a season
-Vontaze Burfict is more trouble on-field than Manziel is off the field and should be suspended immediately
-Aaron Rodgers still isn't great even when they win
-Kirk Cousins is the guy for Washington, but only for a moderate price. He ain't no Brady. YOU LIKE THAT?
-The Chiefs may actually stand a chance even in Foxboro.
I'm gonna hop that bandwagon and root for Seattle to go for the hat trick series Tongue_out
I'm rooting for the Steelers now, but I want the Cardinals to absolutely crush, demolish, and dismantle the Packers.
So St. Louis is going to LA. Carp. How could you do that to St. Louis? All you have to do is move the Chargers or Raiders there. Guess they want St. Louis to stick to just baseball now.
Yeah and San Diego's probably moving there too so now we lost two cities to make two LA teams. Too much California football.
Thats really messed.

Just dismantle the raiders and give the Rams to Oakland, hahaha. That'd mess up the bracket so I guess its out of the question Uncertain.

Seriously though, Is the NFL so popular in California that they would need 4 teams?
Well Cali has 4 teams now while Florida and New York have 3 and than Texas has two. Really though why two LA teams? Trying to copy the Giants and Jets isn't really the best lol.