NFL Football

That dang seatle defence.....and shayne Graham missing the field goals didnt help either.
Let's go baby! Pats are going to our third AFC Championship in a row, Brady is god all praise to him. But seriously, the FOUR picks by an INJURED defense was just amazing to watch. Now let's just hope that the Broncos will beat the Chargers so that we can have a proper AFC Championship between the two greatest QBs of our time.
Is there any legal site where I could watch the entire games ? I try to watch them live when I can, but that usually only includes evening matches, so basically none of today's.
Usually they are streamed on NBC and CBS when the channels are carrying them. Only FOX doesn't because the FOX channel is incredibly stupid to begin with.
San Diego lost by a TD *sadness*

I can't STAND the Pats. I hope they get their butts handed to them on a silver platter that's been polished and engraved with the Broncos logo.

I'm still confident in my Broncos/Seahawks Bowl.
Hey Def you got what you wanted. Grin

Anyways, took a look at the NFL Honors winners as well as the 2014 Hall Of Fame Class. Congrats to Tillman for the Walter Peyton award, he seems like a great guy. Also, glad to see Michael Strahan make the Hall of Fame as a Giants fan myself.

Really excited for tonights game, GO BRONCOS!
Yup.

So, I was looking around at the predictions, and it seems all of them lean largely in favor of Denver. So much that it's ridiculous. One prediction I saw had Denver winning 84-0.

So, I rethought about my prediction. I hope that Denver wins, but they're not gonna win by 10 TD's. I'll say 27-21 in OT.

One thing that I do know for sure; Sherman's gonna run his mouth if Seattle wins, Peyton most likely will not retire after this game, and Knowshon Moreno is gonna cry during the National Anthem...
Woohoo Super Bowl Sunday!! I'm voting for the SeaHawks Smile
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Woohoo Super Bowl Sunday!! I'm voting for the SeaHawks Smile

Opposite prediction right here!

While Seattle probably has one of the best defenses in the league, I think Denver's offense will be able to get right through. The only people to REALLY get through are Sherman and Tomas.

I mean, the whole defense is a threat, but I mean ... It's Peyton Mannig.
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:45 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Woohoo Super Bowl Sunday!! I'm voting for the SeaHawks Smile

While Seattle probably has one of the best defenses in the league, I think Denver's offense will be able to get right through. The only people to REALLY get through are Sherman and Tomas.

Dude, I watched my fav team lose to the Seahawks, if they lost; it would make the saints look worse, so I am morally obligated to vote for them. but it would be a whole diff story if it was the Falcons XP
(Feb. 02, 2014  5:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:45 PM)Tri Wrote:

Dude, I watched my fav team lose to the Seahawks, if they lost; it would make the saints worse, so I am morally obligated to vote for them. but it would be a whole diff story if it was the Falcons XP

Well, I'm going to go with the same formula that Seattle went with against NO for Denver. On offense, NO had absolutely no LBs who could cover Zach Miller or any other TE the Seahawks have. Same with Seattle. Tamme's not great, but there's NOBODY on the Seahawks that can cover Julius Thomas. At all. So I figure he'll have about 120 yards or so and a couple of touchdowns. Then there's Welker, who'll likely capitalize on the lack of Brandon Browner. (Which I knew would hurt the Seahawks. That indefinite suspension is stupid. Sure, marijuana is bad, but it's legal in his state. No need to swing the banhammer that hard.)

On Denver's defense, Lynch will likely have a big day, but I can't see any WRs not named Sidney Rice getting open. (And that's only a height thing. Too bad he's got that torn ACL.) I don't see them giving up 30, which would be the magic number to beat Peyton. I'm going with Denver, 34-28. Sherman might keep them in this game for a while, but Peyton's not Kaepernick. I don't think he'll test Sherman too often other than to keep him honest.
The Seahawk are tearing The Broncos apart XD. This is gonna be a fun game to watch (watching Seattle show no mercy.)
Bah. I thought there was a shot of this. The offensive line of the Broncos is playing like they'll get another shot. If I'm Manning, I consider retiring after this season. This team is taking Manning for granted, and they just aren't playing too hard. Not to take anything away from the Seahawks, but this game is more about the Broncos not caring than the Seahawks being good. I think we all know the Seahawks are not 30 points better than the Broncos.
My team, the best team, won! Smashed. We all know Peyton got hotheaded and messed that game up big time.You bet i'm happy, gonna make me a Seahawk beyblade. pics whenever that gets done LAWL, someone join me? i wanna see what people can create.
Looks like my prediction was correct Cool.
(Feb. 03, 2014  4:37 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: My team, the best team, won! Smashed. We all know Peyton got hotheaded and messed that game up big time.You bet i'm happy, gonna make me a Seahawk beyblade. pics whenever that gets done LAWL, someone join me? i wanna see what people can create.

You're seriously blaming that loss on Peyton? I don't see how, haha. Temporal said exactly what I think, besides Peyton retiring.
(Feb. 03, 2014  4:45 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  4:37 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: My team, the best team, won! Smashed. We all know Peyton got hotheaded and messed that game up big time.You bet i'm happy, gonna make me a Seahawk beyblade. pics whenever that gets done LAWL, someone join me? i wanna see what people can create.

You're seriously blaming that loss on Peyton? I don't see how, haha. Temporal said exactly what I think, besides Peyton retiring.

Meh. I don't think this Broncos team understands how difficult a SB is. Well, maybe Welker. Other than Welker and Manning, these guys had the world handed to them in the form of Manning. Manning played excellently. He just got hit too often. It's absurd to place the blame on Manning, who is LITERALLY the only reason they're there. Also, Peyton did nothing but give respect to the 'Hawks. I saw nothing to insinuate hotheadedness.
Well, people (mainly inexperienced people. No offense) will automatically blame the QB/Most popular player.
Great. Now I'm gonna be hearing Richard Sherman's mouth NEXT season, too.

But in agreement with Temp, Peyton was the only reason they were there. He was the saving grace of Denver, but under pressure, the rest of Denver wasn't ready. Offense was doing a terrible job defending, and Welker was really the only one who gained any real attention.
@thread: it's pre-season fool, time to get bumped.

So, who are you guys voting for and stuff?
Pretty straightforward.

Runners: Broncos, Niners, Seahawks, Ravens.

Floppers: Bucs, Rams, Cowboys, Browns, Titans

Just IMO. I need the regular season to start before saying anymore...
Dat Preseason, doe!

Am I the only one who was not impressed by a load of players, and was downright disgusted by EJ Manuel? It's Year Two, and he still doesn't look like someone who can throw 15+ touchdowns a year. That's awful for a first-rounder, AND the first QB off the board. Also: Geno looked pretty bad, too.
I only got to see a coupe players this preseason, and honestly, the only one I was interested in was Michael Sam. I think he's great at his position. I hope he gets lots of play time and see how he does in Defense. I liked what he did in college. He just needs to know there's a huge gap of strategy between sacking in college and sacking in the NFL...
Sam Bradford looked sharp, and Sam got his first sack. (And a pretty badass one, too. Chased Matt Flynn up into the pocket, then flushed him out for a ten yard sack.)

I think Michael Sam will be a backup DE, but a DE nonetheless. For the Rams. He'll probably make the roster. I mean, you don't just IGNORE the SEC co-Defensive PotY. That's got to count for SOMETHING.
I'm bumping this since the NFL season is around the corner...

SO, Michael Sam. Doesn't make the final cut. Goes unclaimed. Doesn't even make a practice squad. What a disappointment for Sam. I thought He'd easily make the defensive roster for the Rams. So sad. Unhappy Facing the Vikings? Wrong choice cutting Sam. 13-7 Minnesota.

Next, How about that Derek Carr kid? Starting for Oakland against NYJ. I agree. Schaub is not doing good, and he should be a great choice. I like him. Despite that, Smith is actually good somewhat, and I can't believe i say this, but the Jets still have a chance at breaking 500 on the season. That being said, I see first game super stardom ein the case for Carr. 24-20 Oakland.

Also, first game of the season, Thursday, Packers vs Seahawks. I'm hoping the Packers shut Sherman's big mouth to start off the season. The game's gonna be pure offense IMO. Aside from Sherman, I dont see good defense for Seattle. Neither for Green Bay. Offense to determine it, 23-27 Seattle.

Then Sunday, last game of the day, Denver and Indy. The Colts still have respect for Manning, and Denver is the same way. That's the game I think everyone should see. That being said, Welker's ban will kill Denver's offense just enough to cost them. I think Indy will sneak that one in for the victory, but at a close battle. Vinatieri is gonna go perfect for K's. 26-23 Indy.

Finally, my team, the Chargers vs the Cardinals. San Diego last year seemed to be all offense. Rivers did wonderful. the RB spot delivered, but that was the only consistent spot IMO. Gates and Royal had their moments, but eh. Arizona is a team with low offensive ability (pretty much, if Palmer can't get it to Larry Fitz, offense isn't gonna be the winning factor for them). 13-7 SD.