NEW CONTEST!

wow.... Time do you have CF or not? and man this is the most exciting thing I've done on here XD who will it be me or ryukiba???? I wish my schedule wasn't so tight or I would have entered ages ago...
If you guys read, it said he didn't have multiples of CF...
This threads only a couple hours old, so I doubt that.
so I get the spot? o_o I really hope I do Shining God's tournamnet was cancled so I really want a chance in this one Smile
Well, I'm having a plastics one, and I'm having an intro once I get my package.
I thought somebody already used cf
Guys, guys, guys:

Ryukiba gets the spot. Time said that... Tongue_out

He said he has CF, just not multiples, and a bunch of people used GCF, not CF...

Read the OP lol
Well, that sums it up ryukiba has the spot
Yay!Joyful_3..... Again! Thanks for the spot guys!Grin
Thank you Leone19 for being the only one who seems to have actually read it.
Also, link to the bracket: challonge.com/customstourney

edit: for some reason the hyperlink is not working, copying and paste into your url bar

The seedings were randomized by challonge, no quarreling
man triple rats! congrats ryukiba Unhappy/Smile I wish I had posted faster *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait till theres another as I no almost nothing about Plastics except that Trypio rule no mater what XD

EDIT: Time I can't see the link...
challonge.com/customstourney

I don't know why it is not hyperlinking

Also, the link in the OP does work so just use that if you can't figure out how to copy and paste
The link doesn't work P.s. me neither I just picked random parts XD
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:40 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The link doesn't work P.s. me neither I just picked random parts XD

Yes it does...

Copy it into the URL Bar, click enter, and it should work.
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:37 AM)Lazer Wrote: man triple rats! congrats ryukiba Unhappy/Smile I wish I had posted faster *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait till theres another as I no almost nothing about Plastics except that Trypio rule no mater what XD

EDIT: Time I can't see the link...

ThanksSmile and Don't worry!Grin Yu'll get into the next one!!Smile
Me and LMAO woohoo!!!!!!
I are is going up against Switchy Gonna lose in the first round woo hoo
(Oct. 09, 2013  2:48 AM)Time Wrote: no more deaths, aj you're in if you choose a different track, two spots left
@aj I'm putting you on h145 unless I hear from you

Ad145?
Im up against time?
Yippe T___T
Be optimistic shining god ms u might possibly have a slight chance of winning
let me see Swhitchy's using MF-L Phantom Attack mode 85MF and your using L-Drago Guardian BD145MF... looks like the winner's clear
Who do think is gonna win
Ha two MFs in the first round? it could be close since their are so many factors like which MF will be faster and BD145 could pose a threat, not to mention launch order XD
EDIT: Without a MF-L I will be lighter- phew. Glad I didn't grab that part.
EDIT 2: Our match will probably be really fun to watch! looking forward to it Shining God MS!
Sortsmanship Smile
Plus, L Drago Guardians Left Spin so Grin
Hopefully my battle will be a tornado stall and I can out stamina LMAO but it's ulikely cause he doing a sliding shoot