NEW CONTEST!

@aj the ad145 was already taken, does h145 work?
(Oct. 09, 2013  4:34 AM)Time Wrote: @aj the ad145 was already taken, does h145 work?

100 or 105 taken? if you dont have those then H145 is alright i guess
Duo SA165MF/balro dragoooon F230(TT)GCF/CF is my combo, can I be part of this?
(Oct. 09, 2013  2:19 PM)AZL Wrote: Duo SA165MF is my combo, can I be part of this?

There's no more spots left sorryUnhappy
(Oct. 09, 2013  4:22 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I hope I win this.

Same here Stupid
@aj H145 mostly because I've already printed the combo list
Today's the tourney guys I'm excited!!!!
Where'd you get that? I said next Friday. Although, at least the intro video and first round will probably be up today.
Oh I thought u meant this Friday
Ryukiba, I didn't realize that 3 duo combos had been chosen and since I only have two and you were the last to choose a duo combo yours became killerken genbull e230 cf
Sorry for the double post if it doesn't append, but Intro Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfwyX_oAP0
When will round 1 be up?
but i thought all the spots were taken?
Orion Hopefully by Sunday, editing that to make it look nice took a little longer than I'd planned
dragon king do you even know what you're talking about half the time?
most people mean the vid showing all the parts the intro vid
That would only make sense to do if the tournament was based on youtube, as this one is not, an intro to the tournament itself was more appropriate
For those of you using non-standard combos I need to know how you would like them launched.
I would like MSF Grypg Gryph E230BSF banked for the KO against Stamina, unless the stamina type is around the 160 height. Also, Tornado Stall against attack (if facing Flash go for KO), and tornado Stall against Defense types.
simple knock out other combos for me lol
Mine is pretty straight forward= Tstall
DISREGARD
Thank you.
EDIT: thought I was using something else.
You can launch it as a tornado staller please, so I can whoop Switchys butt XD
(Oct. 11, 2013  9:01 PM)Time Wrote: Ryukiba, I didn't realize that 3 duo combos had been chosen and since I only have two and you were the last to choose a duo combo yours became killerken genbull e230 cf

I'm late!XD ok sounds coolSmile
Why is there a orange number 1 by one competitor in each round is that who is favored to when or is round 1 already uploaded or something ?