NEW CONTEST!

2 more spots! ok how about Balro Goiream/Golem W145MF Unhappy
Balro has already been taken, I can't believe noone has used ewd yet....
I've got it MF-F Duo Cygnus SA165EWD!
My brother, HeavenKerbecs asks if he can use Phantom Aquario W145EWD/WD.
(Oct. 09, 2013  2:58 AM)Lazer Wrote: I've got it MF-F Duo Cygnus SA165EWD!

Nice! stick it to those dragooon noobs lol I feel like DrPepsiDew XP
Will the vid be posted this Friday or the Friday after that
me too he even says in his sig 'eradicate all Dragooon noobs. Not yet!' hopefully I get in with my combo wait a sec me and heaven Kerbecs took the last 2 spots o_o
(Oct. 09, 2013  2:31 AM)Time Wrote: Really awkward, I've kind of misplaced my gargole so if I can't find it what would you like instead?

Than Killerken Orojya AD145D
I'm pretty sure SA165 is taken.
Rats.. change it to TH170 I better get in I posted first I'm getting in this tournamnet the last one was canceled Argh!
Goooooooood luck to all and may the best blader take home the win
No more SA165, no more Phantom, I didn't think Th170 was essential enough to say that I don't have, ryugavskyoya1 takes slot 15, who replies first?
I pick MF-H Death Cygnus E230CF
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:19 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I pick MF-H Death Cygnus E230CF
cmon now, no more deaths he said Uncertain hurry ryukiba!!!
rats okay I'm taking MF-F Duo Cygnus LW160EWD or 160PD and ryukiba he said he didn't have Death Unhappy
Sorry!Unhappy Uhhhh..... How about MF-H Duo Cygnus E230CF??
Hurry lazer and ryukiba who ever puts their combo first is the last participant
hey I'm using Duo Argh! it was in my most recent combo Serious and I posted first Smug

Time I posted first my combo is MF-F Duo Cygnus LW160/W145/160EWD but for 160 it can also be PD
No Cygnus, but otherwise you are good
MF-H Duo Orion E230CF
Sorry ryukiba good try though Crying
okay just substitute it with Cancer or Bull etc... I'm glad I'm in almost if you read this post Smile
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:23 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Sorry ryukiba good try though Crying

Fudge brownies!! I stopped doing my homework for this!Unhappy oh well maybe next timeSmile good luck to everyone Unhappy/Smile
Hmm ryukiba actually gets the spot because she had her clear wheel up before you did lazer
(Oct. 09, 2013  3:25 AM)Time Wrote: Hmm ryukiba actually gets the spot because she had her clear wheel up before you did lazer

Yay!!Joyful_3 thanks Time!!Smile