NEW CONTEST!

Phantom (attck mode) cancer/aquario/escolpio 85 MF?
entered, its going to have to be aquario or bull at this point
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:22 AM)Time Wrote: You need an entirely different combo since I don't have Wyvang

... I posted where I wanted to use MF-C Duo Gasher SR200 TB. Smile
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:16 AM)LMAO Wrote: Then, can you do MF-H Duo Cancer F230GCF please Smile

If we go up against each other, this will be intense, haha. I'm pretty sure Duo would win, since its a direct counter to mine, haha Smile.
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:24 AM)Time Wrote: entered, its going to have to be aquario or bull at this point
I like the way aquario looks better Tongue_out
I wish I could've seen this thread sooner lol no Dragooon!
Can I enter with Death Bull BD145 CS?

If no Death, than Hell Bull BD145 WD.
I may have one Dragooon left, I'll have to check to confirm either way though and it won't be until tomorrow, so for now everyone there are no more Dragoons.
Can you do Pegasis Pegasis R145 R2F. Only because I saw theblackdragons thread lol.
My bad I completely forgot about that, no Pegasis, Bahamdia, or GF. Although I do have an sp230
Someone should really take a flash combo, it would wreck this bracket at the moment...
It seems like there's a lot of 230 combos
Begarodos Begarados BD145R2F(Mint R2F)
OK, can you do Flash Leone R145 R2F?
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:31 AM)Time Wrote: My bad I completely forgot about that, no Pegasis, Bahamdia, or GF. Although I do have an sp230
Someone should really take a flash combo, it would wreck this bracket at the moment...
shhh no hints! that would completely deestroy my combo lol XD
Maybe they don't have faith in your sliding shoot jk
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:27 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can I enter with Death Bull BD145 CS?

If no Death, than Hell Bull BD145 WD.

Seem to have gotten caught in the dust.
Girago Dragooon BD145RDF/BGrin por favor
EDIT: if you don't have that, then... Ah who care L Drago Guardian BD145MF Tongue_out
You were already added, my bad, I just didnt confirm it

@shinggodms, no girago

and I believe my last r2f has been taken, although an rf and lrf are still in the fold

L Drago Guardian BD145MF, my last bd145 is a little loose so knowing that does it change your choice
carp I got here late D:

Hmm, Genbull Dragooon T125GCF plz
ok my cobmo is MSF-H Reviser Killerken A230MB Smile please add me I was using it for Shining God MS's custom tournament but as you all know it was cancelled Unhappy oh and remember to check out my thread for my channel Smile
No A230, like I said almost all top tier parts, few non-top tier as I've sold most of them off (spent like $150 on them and sold them way too cheap in a box for like $10)
There might be a prize!!!!!!!! Read the OP!!!!
Really awkward, I've kind of misplaced my gargole so if I can't find it what would you like instead?
oryja begirados s130 rf if possible time
oh rats! well how about MF-H Death Cygnus W145MF?
no more deaths, aj you're in if you choose a different track, two spots left
@aj I'm putting you on h145 unless I hear from you