[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Jan. 03, 2012  3:32 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ziro, Dark, have you guys noticed that we got our Beypoints from Blader-Jam 2.0? Or was it just me?

We did indeed. Slowly but surely they are processing them. Once the other 2 tournaments get processed my rank will finally go up.

(Jan. 03, 2012  3:39 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:32 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ziro, Dark, have you guys noticed that we got our Beypoints from Blader-Jam 2.0? Or was it just me?

We did indeed. Slowly but surely they are processing them. Once the other 2 tournaments get processed my rank will finally go up.
Yeah, not completely processed yet but it's good enough for me!
Edit: Never mind, they've all been processed.
Edit: Never mind, Ziro's hasn't.
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:42 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:39 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

You have more points then me right now. But i still say you and I are the best in NC.
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:42 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:39 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We did indeed. Slowly but surely they are processing them. Once the other 2 tournaments get processed my rank will finally go up.

You have more points then me right now. But i still say you and I are the best in NC.
I don't care about points, I think what really matters is skill. And that's what we have.
Edit: I actually care a LOT about my points Tongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2012  4:00 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:42 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yeah, not completely processed yet but it's good enough for me!

I don't care about points, I think what really matters is skill. And that's what we have.

Both kinda matter to me. I know its more of skill then anything. I remember i quit caring about my points about half way through this tournament that just got processed. My goal is to be in the top 25 by Anime North.
Hey Dark, you know how you want to sell beyblades for the next tournament? Well could you give me a rough estimation of what you would sell for a VariAres and Death Quetzalcoatl.
(Jan. 05, 2012  3:03 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hey Dark, you know how you want to sell beyblades for the next tournament? Well could you give me a rough estimation of what you would sell for a VariAres and Death Quetzalcoatl.

I can get a Death for $21.95, and vari Aries for about $20ish. it will be February before i start selling in Bulk. Please tell me you can come to Goldsboro tournament. Im looking at having about 25-30 participants. If we have that many we may do double elimination. Also it will depend on how many stadiums we will have.
(Jan. 05, 2012  5:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  3:03 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hey Dark, you know how you want to sell beyblades for the next tournament? Well could you give me a rough estimation of what you would sell for a VariAres and Death Quetzalcoatl.

I can get a Death for $21.95, and vari Aries for about $20ish. it will be February before i start selling in Bulk. Please tell me you can come to Goldsboro tournament. Im looking at having about 25-30 participants. If we have that many we may do double elimination. Also it will depend on how many stadiums we will have.

I'm already registered for the Goldsboro tournament. I think we have 4 stadiums for sure, maybe five if Angry's sister uses his.
(Dec. 23, 2011  7:27 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:36 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  7:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I will still always buy from dimsum, just because he has better prices than almost everyone.

NIce, But I can show you where you can order at wholesale prices.
Thanks but I'm not that desperate for a crate of BGrin's yet.

I can get them cheaper then that. A crate is more expensive.
(Jan. 05, 2012  12:36 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  5:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I'm already registered for the Goldsboro tournament. I think we have 4 stadiums for sure, maybe five if Angry's sister uses his.

We do currently have 5 stadiums. We are ginna have to utilize them all. I'm expecting nearly 30 peoPle.
Dark are you going to have anything for sale at the tournament? I kind of waited too long to get you to get some stuff for me but I just thought maybe you already have other things.
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:18 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark are you going to have anything for sale at the tournament? I kind of waited too long to get you to get some stuff for me but I just thought maybe you already have other things.

Im not gonna have anything for Goldsboro. But i can get stuff for Kinston. I can get a Diablo for $25. Message me a list of what you want and i can quote you a price. Or send me a message on FB.
GUYS! Were in the top 100 bladers now!
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:15 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: GUYS! Were in the top 100 bladers now!

Great now I can check that off my list of goals.I also got a new beyblade today.
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:20 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:15 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: GUYS! Were in the top 100 bladers now!

Great now I can check that off my list of goals.
I wish we could all give each other a real-life hi five right now.
For 5 wins and 2 losses I sure did jump up a lot, I was like rank 166 or something. Also thank you Dark because none of us would be anywhere near the top 100 if you didn't decide to host tournaments.

(Jan. 17, 2012  9:25 PM)Ziro Wrote: For 5 wins and 2 losses I sure did jump up a lot, I was like rank 166 or something. Also thank you Dark because none of us would be anywhere near the top 100 if you didn't decide to host tournaments.

We still have 2 more tournaments to be processed. I just submitted this past weekends events. Ziro i want both of us in top 50 by Anime North. And i will be on staff for Anime North this year.
Dark, Ziro, whoever can respond. How much are the tickets to Canada?
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:09 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark, Ziro, whoever can respond. How much are the tickets to Canada?

Airfare is in the neighborhood of $400. Im gonna get mine once i get my taxes back next week.
(Jan. 23, 2012  1:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:09 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark, Ziro, whoever can respond. How much are the tickets to Canada?

Airfare is in the neighborhood of $400. Im gonna get mine once i get my taxes back next week.
Ok thanks, what about the Hotel? I'd have 350 by March. Including my sister's homework fee, probably 567 roughly estimating.
Would anyone wanna go to the Face Race in February?
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone wanna go to the Face Race in February?
So you've given up on the other tournament?
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:37 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone wanna go to the Face Race in February?

carp... I forgot i was running one that day. Never mind. hah
(Feb. 06, 2012  2:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:37 AM)Ziro Wrote:

carp... I forgot i was running one that day. Never mind. hah
Maybe next time, eh? I removed Perry from the team because he was largely inactive. Oterex890 for the same reason.
Ironically i dont even know who Oterex890 is. What is everyones opinion on Stormscorpio1? Guy has talent. And what about Defstamina? He did pretty good last few tournaments.
Anyone interested in going to Richmond for Angrys tournament? I was thinking of driving down there for it.