[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Mar. 02, 2012  3:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Anyone interested in going to Richmond for Angrys tournament? I was thinking of driving down there for it.
I am this time. I love Angry but I've never been to one of his tournaments.
(Mar. 02, 2012  11:40 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2012  3:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Anyone interested in going to Richmond for Angrys tournament? I was thinking of driving down there for it.
I am this time. I love Angry but I've never been to one of his tournaments.

Could I ride with you then ?
Oh, I was planning on riding with you.
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:11 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Oh, I was planning on riding with you.

Ok then. We'll talk about it. We should be able to make it. wanna help run it?
Random Question guys, Anyone interested in possibly going to Silver Springs MD for there tournament. THinking of getting a rental and going down there for a day. Its a 5 hour drive.
(Feb. 20, 2012  7:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ironically i dont even know who Oterex890 is. What is everyones opinion on Stormscorpio1? Guy has talent. And what about Defstamina? He did pretty good last few tournaments.
I say yes to Defstamina now that he has a high rank.

As do I, we are so shallow. And Ziro, will you be able to make it to the Raleigh and Goldsboro tournaments ahead? We'd love to see your face again.
Would anyone wanna ride up to Richmond for a tourney in June?
(May. 08, 2012  2:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone wanna ride up to Richmond for a tourney in June?
Hmm, I'd have to check my end of May scheduled. Because that's when I usually plan stuff out for summer vacation.
(May. 08, 2012  2:30 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone wanna ride up to Richmond for a tourney in June?
Hmm, I'd have to check my end of May scheduled. Because that's when I usually plan stuff out for summer vacation.

Ok. I was thinking of making the trip again. Just the pure amount of females in the area is worth going back for.
(May. 08, 2012  2:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:30 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Ok. I was thinking of making the trip again. Just the pure amount of females in the area is worth going back for.
Dark, the team's "playa"

I'd actually love to go to a Virginian tournament.
(May. 08, 2012  2:35 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark, the team's "playa"

Im single so i have the right to see whats out there. Actually its because of an ex GF & Fiancee im here. hah.

But VA tourneys are fun. Unless we have to redo the finals 5 times. hah

Where would you guys feel on adding Defstamina to this?
(May. 08, 2012  2:38 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:35 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark, the team's "playa"

Im single so i have the right to see whats out there. Actually its because of an ex GF & Fiancee im here. hah.

But VA tourneys are fun. Unless we have to redo the finals 5 times. hah

Where would you guys feel on adding Defstamina to this?
Ziro and I have agreed on a yes vote. G1998man could care less, as long as he's still on the team.
And are you guys okay with me hosting Bey Day in North Carolina?
(May. 08, 2012  9:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: And are you guys okay with me hosting Bey Day in North Carolina?

Personally i was looking at you and Defstamina.
(May. 08, 2012  10:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  9:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: And are you guys okay with me hosting Bey Day in North Carolina?

A co-hosted tournament? Has there ever been one before?
(May. 08, 2012  11:30 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  10:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

A co-hosted tournament? Has there ever been one before?

Basically you will host and defatamina will help. Kinda like you as I do.
Ok guys Anime North is definitely a no-go for me, but I'll be happy hosting a tournament in the good ol' U.S.America. Also Ziro, you should really cash in your credits for Face Boosters like us. It's only 15 credits.
Updated OP with DefStamina88. Welcome to the team DefStamina!
Thanks, guys! Glad to be on the team now! Smile
Lets all give a hand to Dark, who placed first in Beyblade Crusade! And g1998man has been promoted to elite because of Beyday NC.

Edit: And for placing second in Recruitment Session 2 (Dark, that is).
(May. 28, 2012  9:38 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Lets all give a hand to Dark, who placed first in Beyblade Crusade! And g1998man has been promoted to elite because of Beyday NC.

Dont forget i placed second at reruitment session 2. I beat kei that night also. Tho to his credot.he is an awesome blader
*applaud* Well done sir! Glad you won!!

Now, I've been thinking about this and now I want to ask; would anybody be okay if in the future (late summer/early fall) that I start trying to host tournaments in Johnston County (Princeton/Smithfield/etc.)? Considering nobody here knows about it, we could do some recruiting and get some set up, to add another area of NC into activity. Any thoughts about this?
(May. 28, 2012  9:56 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: *applaud* Well done sir! Glad you won!!

Now, I've been thinking about this and now I want to ask; would anybody be okay if in the future (late summer/early fall) that I start trying to host tournaments in Johnston County (Princeton/Smithfield/etc.)? Considering nobody here knows about it, we could do some recruiting and get some set up, to add another area of NC into activity. Any thoughts about this?

I would be interested in that. Just gotta find a place to have it.
(May. 31, 2012  2:15 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: What are students and apprentices in this?

People we feel that have enough potential to train and take under our wing.