[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

So this is kinda random. But this Thunder Dome Guy. He has kinda grown on me hah.
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So this is kinda random. But this Thunder Dome Guy. He has kinda grown on me hah.

It's a Christmas Miracle, Hah...
(Jun. 02, 2012  11:55 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So this is kinda random. But this Thunder Dome Guy. He has kinda grown on me hah.

It's a Christmas Miracle, Hah...

I think it was lack of sleep. But on a serious note someone running the gauntlet would be a fun idea. Ironically us 4 are kinda like the 4 Horsemen of Beyblade in NC.
Update:I've removed The Soulless Children from our allies.
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:12 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Update:I've removed The Soulless Children from our allies.

We had allies? Honestly i dont see any other team as an ally for the simple fact we never see them. And most teams on this forum are annoying.
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:12 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Update:I've removed The Soulless Children from our allies.

We had allies? Honestly i dont see any other team as an ally for the simple fact we never see them. And most teams on this forum are annoying.
I've forgotten that we had allies for a while now too. Only reason they were our allies was because that was my original team hah. And what do you mean by annoying?
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:25 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Only reason they were our allies was because that was my original team hah. And what do you mean by annoying?

Most teams on this forum are like "OMG we are the best. Come join (place team name here)!! We meet up at tournaments and we are the best." It just gets annoying sometimes. Our team is different. We actually have the credit to back up everything we say
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  11:25 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Only reason they were our allies was because that was my original team hah. And what do you mean by annoying?

Most teams on this forum are like "OMG we are the best. Come join (place team name here)!! We meet up at tournaments and we are the best." It just gets annoying sometimes. Our team is different. We actually have the credit to back up everything we say
Precisely why this team is invite only. Also, I'm now running the 3 month rule. If anyone hasn't participated in a tournament in 3 months they will be removed. g1998man was dancing on this with high-heels. And 10-Below is on the verge of removal.
Good thing that I'm gonna be active for a while then, huh?

Anyways, what are your guys' take on smallfry's capabilities, and what he could do for this team in the future? Any thoughts on maybe not only me, but us, every once in a while, try to give hints to him? I have confidence that he WILL get into a placing spot soon. He just can't apply himself to be prepared for everything, which is why he hasn't placed yet. That's his major weakness. Example: He misread Axel's Basalt BD145CS, which he thought was Phantom 230D, and picked Gravity R145RF, which probably would've lost either way.

See? He just isn't prepared for everything. He can focus on only one thing about a competitor. He can't focus on all of them. I think that if we can help him understand how to do that, it will not only help him, but the entire team too. We'll get another Elite member, he gets a placing face, and the team gets stronger. What do we think?
Id like t add smallfry to the apprentice or what ever. Personally I think he has a lot of potential. I think he might be a better judge then player.
In my opinion, the prediction/draw is 70% of the battle.
I think so too, and he can't pick the right thing... He doesn't think it through...
I'm kicking 10 Below off the team due to inactivity, Angry was here.
What is everyone's opinion on my ability to be an efficient host in North Carolina?
(Jun. 08, 2012  10:12 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Lets say I get 3rd at the tournament tommorow and win most of my battles, would I be able to be Dark_Mousy's apprentice if he wants?
P.S I proobably won't

You could be anybody's apprentice, that is, if someone is interested in taking ya. I really can't take you in right now, because I already got one (who's a handful)...
(Jun. 08, 2012  10:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  10:12 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Lets say I get 3rd at the tournament tommorow and win most of my battles, would I be able to be Dark_Mousy's apprentice if he wants?
P.S I proobably won't

You could be anybody's apprentice, that is, if someone is interested in taking ya. I really can't take you in right now, because I already got one (who's a handful)...
From stalkers to adoption agency.
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:10 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  10:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
P.S I proobably won't

From stalkers to adoption agency.

I am making changes unconsciously! YAY.
That's undetermined, but we might let you in if you get into the top 3, by our groups complete decision, of course...
Hey Hitsu, mind if I see your collection tomorrow? I wanna see what vitals I might need to get if I really wanna do good. Besides, you help me, I help you, AND the team...
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Hitsu, mind if I see your collection tomorrow? I wanna see what vitals I might need to get if I really wanna do good. Besides, you help me, I help you, AND the team... The team helps each other.
Not at all, my box only contains top tier parts/aesthetically pleasing parts.
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:23 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Must place at the tourney. Must get on team Kusanagi.

Even if you top it doesn't mean you will be on the team. Its a team decision.