[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Jun. 20, 2012  5:12 AM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:09 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also DefStamina, you're getting too predictable, use moar Flash, or lie a lot like me (don't though, that's my thing, I'm just giving examples).
Yeah, i heard you say "Where's my Flash" at the last tournament, but you used Duo and I used a synchrom. Needless to say, I lost.
I love you too. Dark Mousy, Hitsugiya (the fake one), DefStamina, G1998man, EpicLibra, SmallFry, Thunder Dome, and about 20 others have been victims of this "style".
Yeah, but I'm getting a little smarter about that...

Hey guys, wanted to bring this to your attention, but I've notice my apprentice, and brother, smallfry, hasn't really been keeping his attitude in good condition. He's slowly being angry about all of his losses. I think I'm gonna need all of you guys to help me. If he's getting pissed and all, and I'm not around or I'm busy, try to calm him down carefully, and if it gets too far (like being blatant about it or gets physical), get me and I'll take care of it.

I've just noticed my bro getting too easily angry about losses and I want us to be able to stop it not only for all of us, but for himself.

Thoughts on this?
(Jun. 20, 2012  5:36 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  5:12 AM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:09 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also DefStamina, you're getting too predictable, use moar Flash, or lie a lot like me (don't though, that's my thing, I'm just giving examples).
Yeah, i heard you say "Where's my Flash" at the last tournament, but you used Duo and I used a synchrom. Needless to say, I lost.
I love you too. Dark Mousy, Hitsugiya (the fake one), DefStamina, G1998man, EpicLibra, SmallFry, Thunder Dome, and about 20 others have been victims of this "style".

Crow
Would you guys be interested in seeing my cousins compete in a tournament? In August, my 3 cousins might come down to NC to visit, and I might drag em to a tournament. Thoughts?
(Jun. 21, 2012  11:54 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Would you guys be interested in seeing my cousins compete in a tournament? In August, my 3 cousins might come down to NC to visit, and I might drag em to a tournament. Thoughts?

The more bladers the better. Bring them on down.
(Jun. 22, 2012  1:52 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So I don't have to place at a lot of tournaments to get on the team just have skill,luck and potential?

You gotta have a few Tops at least. Or be THISs awesome.
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  1:52 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So I don't have to place at a lot of tournaments to get on the team just have skill,luck and potential?

Crow
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:16 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Thats kinda strange but okay

I saw it on FB and thought it was kinda cool. But seriously its a team decision. We are still debating it. Next tourney we will evaluate you more

(Jun. 22, 2012  2:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:16 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: You gotta have a few Tops at least. Or be THISs awesome.
Thats kinda strange but okay

I saw it on FB and thought it was kinda cool. But seriously its a team decision. We are still debating it. Next tourney we will evaluate you more

Crow
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:24 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So you guys will pay attention to my battles and do the gauntlet

We pay attention to everything. Especially me. Also if we have the time for the gauntlet.
Update: Silva has been added to the team under Dark's apprentice. This is because he does not yet have any BP. We will most likely be bumped when Blader Jam 7.0 is processed.
(Jun. 30, 2012  9:55 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Update: Silva has been added to the team under Dark's apprentice. This is because he does not yet have any BP. We will most likely be bumped when Blader Jam 7.0 is processed.

Good, cause I was about to get on and say, "Hit, add Siliva now or I'll spam your inbox..."
So, I got a message from the leader of [NV/USA/WORLD]The Kerbecians. Straight to the point, Alliance with them, yay or nay.
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:46 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: So, I got a message from the leader of [NV/USA/WORLD]The Kerbecians. Straight to the point, Alliance with them, yay or nay.

I say nay. Im just the kinda guy who if we can't meet up then there isn't much of a point for an alliance. Just my thoughts.
Just a funfact I thought you'd want to know: The Kerbecians are a team that is spread out in different branches, as a system to keep the idea of having members worldwide more organized. There are different groups of Kerbecians all around the world, so then the team can still meet up in different tournaments and with other teams/members in different places at one time. We do have some members in North Carolina, so you can meet the North Carolina branch, lead by Awesomeness3489. Whenever you want to meet and discuss with me in person, you can take the short road and meet up with Awesomeness3489, and all the info I've prepared will come from me, through him.
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:46 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: So, I got a message from the leader of [NV/USA/WORLD]The Kerbecians. Straight to the point, Alliance with them, yay or nay.

I agree with Dark, nay on this one...

One, I can't see their skills because I'm never able to see them compete.

Two, the team looks quite sloppy and not as serious about being a team. Some of the ones I've seen are much more "professional"...

And three, to be quite honest, IMO, I don't really like being partnered with a team who's highest ranked member and leader is at rank #250-something, and one or two of their members aren't ranked yet. Sure, we have smallfry (200-something), but he's an apprentice to me. If they had some higher ranks (around 100 or so, MAYBE 150) I'd say yes, but yeah, sorry...
Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but it looks to me that Siliva has quite the knowledge of both Plastics and MFB. He placed both times, and I'm really thinking that if he places again, what do we think on moving him up to Novice?
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:03 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but it looks to me that Siliva has quite the knowledge of both Plastics and MFB. He placed both times, and I'm really thinking that if he places again, what do we think on moving him up to Novice?
I was willing to move him up to novice, just based on the fact that he has placed in more than one tournaments. But even more, the fact that he taught me Vanguard.
I say move him up even more. Guy is good and was on OTC back in the day. Something none of us were.
so awesome i'll join please my bey is grand aquario ed 145 wf how do you get faces
(Jul. 27, 2012  7:21 PM)awesomeshadow Wrote: so awesome i'll join please my bey is grand aquario ed 145 wf how do you get faces

In order to get on the team, you have to compete in one of our tournaments and show us that you're competitive. You don't get in just by asking. We have one in Raleigh Saturday. The Thread's in Official Events...

And you should check out the Face Collection to see how to get faces...
(Jul. 27, 2012  7:21 PM)awesomeshadow Wrote: so awesome i'll join please my bey is grand aquario ed 145 wf how do you get faces
The team is invite only. If you don't have any business with us besides wanting to join our team, don't post in our thread. Refrain from posting here again unless you are invited. Don't respond to this post.
(Jul. 27, 2012  7:40 PM)awesomeshadow Wrote: i accept

Then if you're able to come to Raleigh, go find the thread in Official Events...