[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Jun. 09, 2012  2:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2012  1:23 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Must place at the tourney. Must get on team Kusanagi.

Even if you top it doesn't mean you will be on the team. Its a team decision.
He said that as two different objectives, not pulling a "two birds with one stone".
Hmmmmm...

Gotta admit it guys, he did beat ya all. The only person on this team he didn't beat (who attended) was me, and he didn't get the chance to.

I gotta say, I'd add him on, but as a novice. He needs SEVERAL more placings to get elite....
(Jun. 09, 2012  11:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I will beat you next time I come to a tournament DefStamina88 so watch out

Yeah okay...

(Jun. 09, 2012  11:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Do you guys think I should be a novice or apprentice?
P.S I will beat you next time I come to a tournament DefStamina88 so watch out
I also beat you so we're tied, and you and DefStamina never got the chance to actually battle. Also I'd like to note that, Raleigh and Greenville are outside my comfort zone.
(Jun. 09, 2012  11:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Do you guys think I should be a novice or apprentice?
P.S I will beat you next time I come to a tournament DefStamina88 so watch out

We're tied as well and the second battle I'm not to sure about because my TH170 broke when it hit the floor. So for the moment it's a no from me until I see you do well in other tournaments, and we still have to try the gauntlet. Cute
Also when we battled in the finals i did miss the stadium 2 times. Personally with Thunder Dome I say let him run the gauntlet. 4 Battles back to back. If he can survive I think he deserves a spot. As much as i hate to admit it he does have some skill.
(Jun. 10, 2012  11:42 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also when we battled in the finals i did miss the stadium 2 times. Personally with Thunder Dome I say let him run the gauntlet. 4 Battles back to back. If he can survive I think he deserves a spot. As much as i hate to admit it he does have some skill.
Crow
I personally think it would be better to do it afterwards, so we aren't getting interrupted by people showing up...
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:02 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I personally think it would be better to do it afterwards, so we aren't getting interrupted by people showing up...
Crow
That doesn't mean that all the others are gonna agree right off the bat...
Does this team only take people from North Carolina?
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:05 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That doesn't mean that all the others are gonna agree right off the bat...
Crow
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:02 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I personally think it would be better to do it afterwards, so we aren't getting interrupted by people showing up...

Id agree to that. Afterwards is best. The Gauntlet would take around 30 mins prolly? Just depending
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:07 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Does this team only take people from North Carolina?
The prefix in the title indicates a Virginia and North Carolina team, nothing more nothing less. Although, the VA in it was for selfish reasons.

I say two more tournaments, where you get at least third, Thunder. Then you'll have my answers. Also, it's not all about placing, it's also showing how much luck/skill you have.
At least he does show potential. Kinda reminds me of me when i was his age. sorta anyway
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:32 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Although, the VA in it was for selfish reasons.

LOL. :'D

Sorry all, ha ha.
Anybody noticing how I'm slowly dropping in placings for tournaments? Tie-breaker last two, now today, not even a tiebreaker...
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:43 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:32 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Although, the VA in it was for selfish reasons.

LOL. :'D

Sorry all, ha ha.
I'd give the world the boot for you, Tony!
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:40 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'd give the world the boot for you, Tony!

(Jun. 17, 2012  2:48 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Anybody noticing how I'm slowly dropping in placings for tournaments? Tie-breaker last two, now today, not even a tiebreaker...

Advice: don't bring bad things about yourself to others attention. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 19, 2012  3:20 AM)Ĥitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:40 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'd give the world the boot for you, Tony!

(Jun. 17, 2012  2:48 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Anybody noticing how I'm slowly dropping in placings for tournaments? Tie-breaker last two, now today, not even a tiebreaker...

Advice: don't bring bad things about yourself to others attention. Tongue_out_wink
I'd give the kick the Galaxy for you to be on my team Ĥitsu. Notice I didn't directly reply to your PM.

Also DefStamina, you're getting too predictable, use moar Flash, or lie a lot like me (don't though, that's my thing, I'm just giving examples).
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:09 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also DefStamina, you're getting too predictable, use moar Flash, or lie a lot like me (don't though, that's my thing, I'm just giving examples).
Yeah, i heard you say "Where's my Flash" at the last tournament, but you used Duo and I used a synchrom. Needless to say, I lost.