[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

Hitsugiya is going to get is revenge on me by dominating the tournament with Phantom Orion...
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:27 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hitsugiya is going to get is revenge on me by dominating the tournament with Phantom Orion...

Ill have a few tricks of my own.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:11 AM)Ziro Wrote: Do you mean educate as in show them how to beyblade well, or educate as in "I'm gonna educate this n00b!"?

Both, some of them don't know much about Beyblade. There are several of them who think because they have a Pegasus they are unbeatable.
Instruct me the proper procedure of the "douglas". But seriously thinking that just because you have pegasus, means you're unbeatable is a whole DIMENSION of ignorance. Doesn't matter though; I know top tier parts like the back of my hand. By the way guys I got an A+ on my report on beyblades, I'll even show at the tourney.
What was your assignment? I have to know considering you used beyblade to help with school.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: What was your assignment? I have to know considering you used beyblade to help with school.
Writing, my teacher really likes me so I get easy grades and stuff in her class. We had to write about a hobby of ours beginning with the letter "B".
Oddly specific...I would have said bacon.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:24 AM)Ziro Wrote: Oddly specific...I would have said beacon.

Why not Bacon? BAcon is so good. But seriously im looking forward to tomorrow. Anyone wanna go to Hooters afterwards?
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Why not Bacon? BAcon is so good. But seriously im looking forward to tomorrow. Anyone wanna go to Hooters afterwards?
I wish there was a restaurant that only serves bacon consisted meals. I m think im going to have some bacon wrapped bacon on a weave of bacon.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:35 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I wish there was a restaurant that only serves bacon consisted meals. I m think im going to have some bacon wrapped bacon on a weave of bacon.

Sounds good, but we need to get back on topic so we dont get warned or anything.

That's what I meant to type my bad, I like beyblade more than bacon.

Dark, has your Orion been shipped yet?
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Not to my knowledge. Toywiz is gonna get a piece of my mind Monday. Its been a month. And they have not called or emailed me at all. I called them and emailed them. The only email i get from them is asking me to rate there shipping.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:48 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Why not Bacon? BAcon is so good. But seriously im looking forward to tomorrow. Anyone wanna go to Hooters afterwards?

Not to my knowledge. Toywiz is gonna get a piece of my mind Monday. Its been a month. And they have not called or emailed me at all. I called them and emailed them. The only email i get from them is asking me to rate there shipping.
That's pretty ironic, the email they sent you that is.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:48 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Ziro Wrote: That's what I meant to type my bad, I like beyblade more than bacon.

That's pretty ironic, the email they sent you that is.

I just posted on there Facebook wall. Come Monday im gonna raise some cain unless i hear something. I wouldnt be so mad if they actually made the effort to get in touch with me.

Sorry guys I can't go to the TRU tournament. Good luck, destroy a storm pegasus for me and let me know who wins.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:55 PM)Ziro Wrote: Sorry guys I can't go to the TRU tournament. Good luck, destroy a storm pegasus for me and let me know who wins.

Ok we will let you know. Basalt and Beat are gonna say sup to Pegasus today.
Getting back from the tournament I'm in my car now. I beat Howard with a hasbro net lol. I also got two people to register.
Did you come in first or did you get beat by Storm Pegasus Cute
(Oct. 22, 2011  10:24 PM)Ziro Wrote: Did you come in first or did you get beat by Storm Pegasus Cute
You had no idea how disorganized it was. Also the winner was the first to 7 points. You got points by winning and if you tie you both get points. I beat Howard though. Also we couldn't choose our own beys we had to use their uncustomized ones. I was forced to use Earth Sagittario GB145BS.
Now I'm glad I didn't go. But our November tournament we be awesome.
Hasbro parts are bad. It was the burning fire strike stadium. I hated it. Next time we will have a good battle.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hasbro parts are bad. It was the burning fire strike stadium. I hated it. Next time we will have a good battle.
I predicted you would say that! Oh yeah ziro someone really did challenge us with pegasus.
Tell me the exact words please. Did he say " you guys will never beat me, I've beated every person in history I'm Ginga!!!!1!".
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hasbro parts are bad. It was the burning fire strike stadium. I hated it. Next time we will have a good battle.
I predicted you would say that! Oh yeah ziro someone really did challenge us with pegasus.

I should've switched to an earth wheel. But it was fun.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:08 AM)Ziro Wrote: Tell me the exact words please. Did he say " you guys will never beat me, I've beated every person in history I'm Ginga!!!!1!".
Actually no, he actually learned to fear me and my Orion by the end of the tournament! Just kidding, but I beat him countless times with my Phantom hand trick that I need to teach you and Howard. There was this really cocky kid who thought he could beat everyone, he wasn't a challenge to me at all; he was like 6-7.
I've seen the hand trick I couldn't do it with my Phantom Orion which is coming Monday.