33.33%
lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Washington is soaring. If they keep on playing at this level a playoff spot is a guarantee. Detroit couldn't do anything against Washington. Pretty sure we swept the season series. We deserve the playoff spot. A team surprising everyone is 3rd seed Boston.

Anyways, Pacers Thunder was a great comeback win for the Pacers led by Monta Ellis.

EDIT: Wizards have won 2 in 2 days. We have a third game in 3 days against Miami tomorrow. Back-back-back games must be tough, but if we win all three we really have changed.
So Lillard brought GSW back to Earth with an out-of-this-world solo performance. 51 pts, 9-12 3-PT FGs, 7 Assists and 6 steals as Portland wins 137-105, the exact same deficit as the 95'-96''s worst loss, also on the road, and Jordan and Curry scored 32 and 31 on those nights...

They're more alike than we think, guys...

EDIT: Also, apparently David Lee got cut, and Dallas is interested. I like it a lot.
Whiteside put up 25 points with 23 boards in the win against us. Crazy and Lillard is just as crazy crushing the Warriors, but GSW came right back barely beating LAC. They really have become a beatable team though.
So what happens if GSW gets ahold of Verajao? There's talks of it...
Lol it did happen haha i think they got a steal getting him. I think he will suit the offense of the warriors and his mid-rangw is decent so he will have that Mauresse Speights kinda role
So anybody thinking there's a conference role reversal going on this year? The West with better top teams record-wise and worse bottom teams. Their 8-seed is on the verge of dipping below .500. The East has 9, almost 10 with .500 or better.
Warriors Thunder has been the best series to watch this season. Curry with 12 threes (tied the record) and broke his record for most threes in a season. KD played just as well but was fouled out early in OT. Great game though. Most surprising moment was Iggy making the free throws to tie the game haha.
Golden State has pretty much made the statement that under no circumstances will they lose a 7-game series with anybody. Still surprised nobody has tried to target Curry, as it seems that the Warriors are only bad if he's not there...
Warriors lost to, out of all teams, the Lakers. Worst team in the West beats the best team. Warriors better be trying to beat that record or I'm losing some cash.
Charlotte 6th in the East? What kind of twisted, uncleanable mess in the East is this? Seriously, Cleveland looks ready to drop a game to anybody, yet Toronto and Boston just can't get the win to finally surpass them. Cleveland seems to be literally held together by LeBron alone. Irving can't put up 20 and 10 a game consistently, Love is a role player at best, and unless J.R. Smith plans to trade skill sets with Curry, no way they win the title this season. I'm almost halfway tempted to not even put them in the NBA finals. Toronto looks really good right now.

Chalmers waived from Memphis after his Achilles tear. Cousins suspended a game after more issues with Coach Karl. Damn, get him out of Sacramento. That's a city of issues.
So the Warriors are still chasing history. 63-7, 12 games to go. Need to win just 10 more. SA twice still on the schedule. GS may have to break the record just to edges out SA. SA's done so well that they could put away GS in the playoffs even if they don't take 1 seed. All they'd have to do is take one in GS and they're overthrowing as possible record team.

Meanwhile in the East, Cleveland looks very human, now only a game and a half ahead of Toronto for 1st. Can't wait to see Miami in the playoffs. They look so solid. Charlotte, too.
Dang boy, this thread only being touched by me! However, since the NBA Finals start today, I oughta bump it.

So, Warriors and Cavs, again.Cleveland pretty much steamrolled on what was a fluke of an Eastern Conference Playoffs, and Golden State battled adversity in some way pretty much the whole way. Curry got injured against the Rockets, he and Draymond Green had issues against Portland, and OKC pushed them the whole way physically, but they brought it back from 3-1 and find the rematch.

Dubs (Warriors) in 7 is my prediction.
Im going with dubs in 7 as well 8 players socred double digits for them today crzy
Warriors up 3-1 but Cavs come back with Kyrie and LeBron with a performance for the history books with 41 each. If the Cavs can play like that again no reason why they can't comeback, but it's easier said than done. I think the Cavs can push the Warriors to Game 7 but lose in Oakland. It'll be fun to watch if that happens.

Another cool thing I noticed was the lower seed's record in the Stanley Cup Final was L-L-W-L-W-L. The lower seeded Cavs are going L-L-W-L-W. Coincidence or nah?
All I'm hoping for is that GS can win at Oracle without Bogut. I would be more confident if they had Bogut.

Nothing against the city of Cleveland, but the teams and some of their fans have just been absolutely horrid people. It's like they take every opportunity to rub in a positive event, and players that have passed through seem to have large egos on themselves. Also, I can't stand LeBron as a person either, just his demeanor, which is why I disliked when he was in Miami because of my appreciation for Dwyane Wade.

I shifted away from Dallas to GS after the 2012 season, and honestly, I would like to be around to see my predicted team win for the 3rd time (1 with Dallas, 1 with GS with another possibly on the way).
Let's go!!! Cavs won! The city deserved it! LeBron deserved it! So happy for the people of Cleveland!

Back to #dcRising tomorrow, but celebration is for Cleveland today!
The city of Cleveland is attacking me on social media so much that I decided to stay in bed.

Honestly, I felt that this title was as much of a "fluke" as GS's was last season. Last season, Cavs had no Irving or Love. This season, they had no contention through 2 rounds, we had Green out a game, Bogut out, Iguodala injured. Yet nobody's gonna call it that cause of the "great" Lebron James and how "deserving" Cleveland is. GS is obviously a group of punks that are trying to change the game smh.

Anyways, I do feel optimistic about next season. GS should still have all of its pieces. Now let's just hope James takes his talents back to south beach now.

P.S., Love pretty much contributed nothing in the series until the 15 rebounds last night. Ship him out of there.
Yeah I purely hate GS haha. Seeing them in the playoffs just made me hate them. I had nothing against them in the season, but they just enrage me whenever I see them. Cleveland came back from a 3-1 deficit so I don't see how it's a fluke haha. Cleveland was missing Kyrie last year which really made a difference, but yeah Love needs to go. I think if LeBron stays it'll be best, but I love NBA drama haha.

#KD2DC seems so unlikely now, but I have hope.
WHo do you think will win the NBA championship this year?
I say lakers dude