33.33%
lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Out of respect, they wouldn't get rid of Kobe, he'd probably retire before that would happen lol.

I called out the whole Porzingis situation when they drafted him, literally everyone was against the Knicks drafting him, but he's proving just how good he is right now.

Curry is not the best player, he's an amazing shooter, and all around Point Guard, but that doesn't make him the best in the game, although I hate LeBron, he definitely is the best player. If LeBron gets traded to a team, he instantly makes them better, Curry needs good support to play well, whereas LeBron is much better off on his own, and can run all 5 positions, most versatile player ever.

Raptors are off to a good start, 7-3, love the ball movement that's been shown by the team, they really are playing as a team now haha. Golden State with a 10-0 start, no surprise there, let's just see if they can go 82-0 lol
(Nov. 14, 2015  4:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: Out of respect, they wouldn't get rid of Kobe, he'd probably retire before that would happen lol.

I called out the whole Porzingis situation when they drafted him, literally everyone was against the Knicks drafting him, but he's proving just how good he is right now.

Curry is not the best player, he's an amazing shooter, and all around Point Guard, but that doesn't make him the best in the game, although I hate LeBron, he definitely is the best player. If LeBron gets traded to a team, he instantly makes them better, Curry needs good support to play well, whereas LeBron is much better off on his own, and can run all 5 positions, most versatile player ever.

Raptors are off to a good start, 7-3, love the ball movement that's been shown by the team, they really are playing as a team now haha. Golden State with a 10-0 start, no surprise there, let's just see if they can go 82-0 lol
Yeah I know they won't get rid of Kobe, but they need to give the other players touches so they develop and Kobe isn't really letting that happen.

I'm talking about the the MVP. LeBron is the best player, but Curry is the MVP. LeBron isn;t playing like he did as MVP. Curry is playing better than he did last year. So Curry is the MVP in my book if he keeps on playing like he has. Should've worded that better.
(Nov. 14, 2015  4:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: Out of respect, they wouldn't get rid of Kobe, he'd probably retire before that would happen lol.

I agree with a lot of stuff here aside from the LeBron > Curry thing. LeBron is best Defensively, Curry offensively. The lowest Curry has scored thus far is 22. Most players kill for 10. There's no definitively better player. It's categorized. John Stockton was the best player ever when it came to assists. Allen Iverson was considered the best ever for what he did in Philly. LeBron is destructive defensively, but this year, Curry is the most explosive offensive player in the league.

Also, take note, Golden State has history on their side. The last time a defending champion had this good of a start, they won it all again. Just a guess, but it's gonna be last year all over again.
Derrick Rose expected to play with double vision for a while. The struggle is real!
I bet Derrick Rose has been playing with double vision.

He should just retire. He's never gonna have a fully healthy season. He's good, but he can't do much anymore cause of all of his injuries. Chicago's shift should go to Butler at this pace...
(Nov. 18, 2015  1:12 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I bet Derrick Rose has been playing with double vision.

He should just retire. He's never gonna have a fully healthy season. He's good, but he can't do much anymore cause of all of his injuries. Chicago's shift should go to Butler at this pace...

He said he has been. as long as he shoots in the right basket we good! Jimmy Buckets all the way! but Rose will alway have the Kid from Chicago background for as long as he is with the Bulls.
So no shocker, Warriors are 12-0. Curry's dangerous, but not really anybody else has emerged big in games. Everybody's kind of sharing the roles and contributing equally, leading to good wins. I'm disappointed in not seeing as much of Klay Thompson as I expected (he was injured for a bit, but still). It's less of the Splash Brothers and more of Cooking with Curry.

Also, over the course of less than a month, the Pelicans' chances of playoffs went from 80% to near 0 after a 1-11 start. Davis has had nothing to do with the team with injuries, and nobody else there is a star. Yes, Holiday and Omer Asik are good, but nothing like Davis, and nobody else is stepping up. They're fighting the Lakers for worst in the West.
Here's my playoff perdictions that I accidentally save as a draft from the beginning of the season.

East:
1) Cleveland
2) Chicago
3) Atlanta
4) Washington
5) Toronto
6) Indiana
7) Miami
8) Milwakee

West:
1) San Antonio
2) Golden State
3) LAC
4) OKC
5) Houston
6) Memphis
7) Dallas
8) New Orleans

Stuff I would change right now would probably be swapping San Antonio and Golden State as well as taking New Orleans out and maybe putting in Phoenix? Maybe moving Miami up a bit. If the Rockets keep on playing the way they have they're going to lose more than a coach, maybe even a playoff chance. Dallas is playing well surprisingly. Washington's alright but still #dcRising.
Yours totally reminded me of mine I made prior to opening night:

East:
1 Cleveland
2 Miami
3 Chicago
4 Washington
5 Atlanta
6 Detroit
7 New York
8 Indiana

West:
1 Golden State
2 San Antonio
3 Dallas
4 Phoenix
5 OKC
6 Houston
7 LAC
8 Denver

I'm surprised that it has played out somewhat close to mine. 1-3 for the west is correct. I am almost tempted to trade Denver out for Utah, but I'm not sure. In all honesty, I think we're gonna have a repeat of last season in the finals; Warriors-Cavs, Warriors in 6. Both teams take their games at home, then Golden State steals game 5 (or 6) in Cleveland.
The Warriors are 2 games from having the best start in history. People are starting to compare them to the '95 '96 Bulls and Steph Curry to MJ. It's premature, but if things keep on going the way they are then no problem. Also why does Chuck (Charles Barkley) hate the Warriors so much lol.
Chuck hates em cause he was vehemently against "Jump Shooting Teams" winning a championship. Now a "jump shooting team", the Warriors, have a chip. He doesn't.

OKC seems to be in a fix. Same situation as always, it's just a 2-man (right now 1-man) show. Something's wrong down there.
KD needs to do some injury prevention workouts or he's never gonna stop Little B's curse haha. So far though the curse has been affecting everyone who has it. Harden and KD are just a few of the victims lol.

The Wizards need to beat the Pistons tonight. Give us some glory.
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:45 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Chuck hates em cause he was vehemently against "Jump Shooting Teams" winning a championship. Now a "jump shooting team", the Warriors, have a chip. He doesn't.

OKC seems to be in a fix. Same situation as always, it's just a 2-man (right now 1-man) show. Something's wrong down there.

I can confirm halfway. Barkley's against jump shooting "teams". However, in the All-Star Ultimate Fantasy Draft he did with some other HOF players in 2011, he had first pick, and picked Allen Iverson over anybody else. IVERSON. A great jump shooter. Hmmmm...

Also, OKC has become a one-man team. Waiters is role-player at best, Durant's out, Ibaka has done nothing, and neither has Enes Kanter. They're a team with really only one consistently good player; Westbrook. That's as of now.

How about the 76ers on pace for the worst start in NBA history? 0-18 is the worst by Brooklyn Nets in 2009. Philly's next 4 opponents are Minnesota, Boston, Houston, and Memphis, so an 0-18 start, albeit not very likely, is possible. And, should they go 0-18, to avoid the worst start, they play the Lakers. Honestly, it's what I expect from Philly nowadays. They made terrible draft picks recently. 3 Centers in a row obtained 1st round (Embiid, Okafor, and technically Noel).
(Nov. 22, 2015  2:59 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:45 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Chuck hates em cause he was vehemently against "Jump Shooting Teams" winning a championship. Now a "jump shooting team", the Warriors, have a chip. He doesn't.

I can confirm halfway. Barkley's against jump shooting "teams". However, in the All-Star Ultimate Fantasy Draft he did with some other HOF players in 2011, he had first pick, and picked Allen Iverson over anybody else. IVERSON. A great jump shooter. Hmmmm...

Also, OKC has become a one-man team. Waiters is role-player at best, Durant's out, Ibaka has done nothing, and neither has Enes Kanter. They're a team with really only one consistently good player; Westbrook. That's as of now.

How about the 76ers on pace for the worst start in NBA history? 0-18 is the worst by Brooklyn Nets in 2009. Philly's next 4 opponents are Minnesota, Boston, Houston, and Memphis, so an 0-18 start, albeit not very likely, is possible. And, should they go 0-18, to avoid the worst start, they play the Lakers. Honestly, it's what I expect from Philly nowadays. They made terrible draft picks recently. 3 Centers in a row obtained 1st round (Embiid, Okafor, and technically Noel).

I believe I watched a video of that Fantasy Draft you're referring to. Chuck picked AI under a misunderstanding from what I remember.

Yeah OKC has indeed become Westbrook and... *poof*

The 76ers were supposed to be this bad, so I'm not really surprised. We'll probably see the best and the worst starts in NBA history this season (unless the Lakers decide to suddenly become a good team and beat the Warriors).
I feel so bad for you, Kuji. LAL is trash. They lost by 14 to Portland last night. 36% FG%, and Kobe got 18, albeit a 6-22 shooting night, including 0-5 from 3-Pt land. Clarkson had the only "good" game. 19 pts, 3 TO's, the only starter with 50% FG% (Bass went 2-3), and despite all of the team's net points being down, Clarkson had the 2nd lowest of people the scored points (Clarkson had -5, Bass had -3, and World Peace had 0, but 0 points too). Randle was probably the best, stats wise. 13 Reb, 13 pts, and 0 TO's.
I'm a fan through the best of times, and a fan through the worst of times :')

Russell had an okay game. Holding out a W over the WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWarriors. ha ha ha.
Today's the day. Can the 2nd worst team in the West prevent the best start in NBA history? Probably not, but I'm still gonna watch.

How about the fact that for the first time, it's the West with sub-500 teams in the top 8? East still maintaining 500, but the West aren't. That's like, the first time in forever.
West (W): (Click to View)
East (E): (Click to View)
Combined: (Click to View)
Surprisingly the East outnumbers the West 6-4 in the "top 10" this year. Which is the complete opposite of the trends from the what, 10+ years prior? If LeBron makes the finals again this year, the argument that he has no competition is a moot point now.

Crossing my fingers for the Lakers to pull off the upset, if they do I called it xD
Well Kuji, you'd be wrong. So wrong. GS went small again, a lineup that leads any 5 in the league in production. Analysts have Golden State favored to go 20-0, finally falling to Toronto.

The hype for 72 wins is too high, though. They're not THAT good. It's not even a quarter of the way through the season yet. 60+ is pretty likely, but don't throw all of your money on 72 wins with 66 games left in their season.

Even when Philly is winning, the lose. 11 points ahead, lose by 4. 8 months since they last won, and stats give them a 40% chance to have the worst start of NBA history.
*Sigh* Toronto just made a buzzer beater against us. Wizards just aren't playing well. Hopefully we can rebound and start winning again. We're 12th in the East right now, but I'm confident we can still earn a top 5 playoff spot. It's still early in the season afterall.
Kobe finally said it. He's finally retiring following this season.

The Warriors small lineup took a little hit. Barnes out at least 3 games. Meh, throw Barbosa in at 2, Thompson 3, Igoudala 4. They'll be fine.

Also, one last game to avoid becoming the new worst start for Philly, and it's LAL. The two worst teams in the NBA right now. Hate to say this Kuji, but if Philly's gonna beat anybody, it's this team, and I have it that way. 88-71 Sixers.
LOL LAKERS ARE DOWN 11 TO THE SIXERS WITH 1 MIN TO PLAY.

RIP LAKERS.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm cringing so much right now. Sigh. Warriors gonna be winning for quite a while though. I see them hitting at least 25 wins in a row.
Wow they actually did it, not that I had any doubt. Not talking about the Sixers. (Although good job for there first win. Now they're gonna go on another streak of losses.)

I was talking about how the Wiz beat the Cavs! J Wall 35 points and 10 assists. Burning hot after 4 games of frostbite. He definitely practiced over the break like he said he would. #dcRising

Warriors are gonna keep on flaming through the league until they play the Wizards Wink.
About that loss, Bryant has more shot attempts from 3 that Steph Curry does this season. He's scoring 15+ on 35%- shooting for this season. For the Lakers, all negative net points aside from World Peace. The team shot 37% from the floor and 24%, 8-34, from 3-pt range. although Kobe bricked (a lot), he wasn't the only one. Clarkson, once again, the only "good" game. Randle a rebounder as always, and Russell, albeit not great, is better than Huertas any day. These numbers are compared to 47% and 44%, 14-32, for Philly. Covington 23, Grant 14, and Okafor 12 before his team-imposed 2-game suspension.

Now, today, Klay Thompson is finally starting to look like last year's Klay Thompson, and that's just gonna make GS better. Also, halftime, everybody that has entered the game has at least a basket. All but Jason Thompson, who hasn't entered yet.

Also, in the bttle of Kuji VS Buyordie, LAL leads Washington at halftime, 57-51. Bryant actually not doing bad for once, 5-11. Gortat doing the scoring for Washington. 1 3-pointer for Washington from Humphries of all people, and 5 for LAL. Time to see how the second half goes.