33.33%
lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Lel take Kobe doing well back, "kinda" he's 8-21 now. Hahaha.

It's going down to the wire haha. Leggoooooooooooo.

TBH Lakers r doing okay for us to be keeping it this close when you guys just destroyed Cleveland the other day.

EDIT: NEVERMIND THAT.

LAKERS BOIZ. Vintage Kobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Grin
I don't want to talk about that game I just saw Unhappy. Bad start just leads to a bad ending. Kobe hit those clutch shots at the end. Guess it was just bad luck. John Wall was great again, but we need a solid team game. We're still going to have to improve a lot in order to even are gonna make the playoffs.

Warriors 20-0. I really don't know a team that will stop them.

Another surprise to me is the Mavs. They're playing in a pretty nice way holding the 4th spot in the West.
IT HAPPENED. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Lakers won AND it was exciting. 31 pts and 10-24 (42%) for Kobe. Randle with 19 boards. DAMN. Russell with 13 on 6-14 shooting. TO's still an issue.

Come on Washington, Gortat (18) and Wall (34) had half your points, over half of your makes (20 for them, 17 for rest of team) in less than half of your attempts (34 attempts for duo, 45 for rest of team). Step y'all game up.

Also, GS is 20-0, as anticipated. Curry had 40, Klay Thompson with 21, with all but Jason Thompson scoring a basket for 52% FG% and 47% from 3. Of their next 8 before Cleveland, Indiana has the best chance to beat them with a 37% chance. Toronto Saturday is 2nd highest of the next 8 at 35%.. I say they'll get to 22-0, then fall in Indiana by single-digits.
(Dec. 03, 2015  4:09 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I say they'll get to 22-0, then fall in Indiana by single-digits.
Agreed. PG-13 is as hot as he can get. He's the best forward in the league right now in my opinion. LeBron isn't doing much and KD is meh. PG is consistently shooting great and having great all around games. I think they have a legitimate shot at beating GSW.
Warriors by 3 again over Toronto to move to 21-0. Curry with 44, K. Thompson with 26. 53% from 3-pt range. Lowry for 41 for Toronto. Not bad.

Also, Kristapssssssss...Porzingiiiiiiiiiiiiis. That advertisement is hilarious and entertaining. Porzingis is the best PF/C NYK has gotten since Ewing.

Miami also up 11 on Cleveland. Hold your ground, boys!
The streak is not over yet. Who will beat them? The next challenging team they play is the Cavs on Christmas. The hype is real.
Well if it wasn't Indiana, Cleveland's gotta be it. Only 4 games are not in GS's favor for the rest of the season so far; this one, away at Cleveland, and two away at San Antonio.

Klay Thompson went off. He's my favorite of the Splash Brothers. 39 with 10 3-point makes.

The East is slowly turning back into the East we're used to. It seems like now, every team in the East can beat each other, and then get pummeled by West teams. Cleveland's 1st with a 14-7 record, and 2.5 games separate 10 teams. 5.5 separate 13 of them. Most of the East has been quiet, even Cleveland. Miami is doing great. How Chicago is holding on is beyond me. Charlotte, Orlando and Detroit not too shabby either.

The West's top 4 wasn't what I predicted, but doesn't surprise me either. Nowitzki recently said Porzingis is better than he was at 20. Believable, and something to take into thought as Porzingis continues his tirade this season.
So Golden State finally lost one, by 13 to Milwaukee. Historically, any team to lose to? Milwaukee. They broke LAL's 33-game streak in '71. Monroe went off, with MCW, Parker, Giannis, and Mayo carrying the load too. Curry with 28.

So can we stop talking about GS now? I'm their fan, but still, even for me it's much.
So Christmas Day games look interesting. Cleveland-Golden State is obviously the game to watch. Most of the rest doesn't entertain me.
Im going for GSW hbu
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:19 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Im going for GSW hbu
I want Cleveland to upset but my common sense tells me GSW's gonna win. Pretty hyped. The other games would have been great last year but now they sort of suck. The LA battle is just meant to sound cool. It's probably gonna be a blowout.

Also Wiz are finally playing like a contender again! It's great.
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:31 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:19 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Im going for GSW hbu
I want Cleveland to upset but my common sense tells me GSW's gonna win. Pretty hyped. The other games would have been great last year but now they sort of suck. The LA battle is just meant to sound cool. It's probably gonna be a blowout.

Also Wiz are finally playing like a contender again! It's great.

I agree Jesse. Of course I am a fan of GS so probably some bias there XD

I really wanna see GS win, but please for the love of all things that spin in a stadium, don't let Kyrie Irving get injured AGAIN. He's gonna be another Derrick Rose if he doesn't keep careful.

The other games aren't actually as bad as they seem. Yes, LAL's bad, but LAC's choked recently, and with Jordan shooting 39% from the line, it's gonna be hilarious. Houston's found footing, but SA is gonna wreck. OKC oughta beat Chicago, and with NO finding ground, it'll be interesting to see him against Whiteside.
i'd definitely like to watch San Antonio Spurs , they have superb teamwork. i don't really care about the W/L m8. It's the team spirit and teamwork that counts ( So dramatic :C) Check my amazing sig tho hehe.
So Blake Griffin's out 2 weeks with a quad. That's gonna hurt my fantasy team. Yeah, I'm 7-1, but still, he, K. Thompson, Porzingis, Knight and Nowitzki were my 5. Now I gotta put Wade in and move Thompson to SF.
(Dec. 27, 2015  2:09 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So Blake Griffin's out 2 weeks with a quad. That's gonna hurt my fantasy team. Yeah, I'm 7-1, but still, he, K. Thompson, Porzingis, Knight and Nowitzki were my 5. Now I gotta put Wade in and move Thompson to SF.
Dang your team is strong. Wiz with four straight. We're coming back. By the way the first time all three DC teams won on the same day since '83. Wiz, Skins, Caps all won. Pretty hype.
That's with the Skins clinching the playoffs.

Anyways, yeah, the fantasy team assigned has a starting 5, a SG/SF option, a G/F option, a PF/C option, and 2 utilities with 3 benched. I change the lineup depending on who plays each day (cause it counts points daily), and only players in the 10 get their points counted. Normally however, I got Knight, K. Thompson, Griffin, Porzingis, Nowitzki as my 5, Wade as 6th man, Crawford 7th, Lopez 8th, Rondo and Louis Williams at Utility, with Ezeli, Crowder, and Miles on the bench.
Warriors got crushed. Without Curry they just collapsed. Although the Mavs are a very surprising team too. Warriors now with 2 losses.

Wiz lose to the Raptors again, but if they're starting to find a rhythm. Surprised that the Magic are in the playoffs though. The East is playing well atm. Hopefully all goes well.
Sadly my Wizards lost, at least John Wall still putting up a double-double.

Surprisingly, 76ers beat Kings, didn't expect that one, especially since Kings are one of the best offensive teams in the league, in my opinion of course. Rudy was dry the whole game, which is probably why they lost.

GSW vs Mavericks, that game just goes to show they Golden State needs Curry to win.

So many teams with high potential are already ruined by injuries, one of them being Suns. Eric Bledsoe and Brandon Knight, with Tyson Chandler, Markief Morris and P.J Tucker could have been a 6/7th place team at the end of the season. Too bad Eric Bledsoe is out, probably ruined their whole season.
After that loss to Dallas, would anybody be surprised to see the rest of the league target Curry for injuries? I wouldn't be, but I'm sure Silver would do better at handling it than Goodell does with the NFL.

Seeing the Magic, as well as the Hornets and Pistons, in the hunt has my brain confused. I don't even know the starting 5 of any of these teams.

How the Clippers are 20-13 with the way they've played is beyond me, but nobody talks the Spurs when they're 28-6, 2nd best in the league.

Almost 3 of the top West teams are better than the East-leading Cavs, but the East is stronger right now. All of their teams in the top 10 are +.500, whereas 7th place Houston is 16-17. 10 teams with a +Points Diff in the East, compared to 5 in the West. A year where the trend shifts, it seems.
Lol I just noticed the Sixers lost. Guess they're always going to have opposite records with the Warriors. The Wiz have started to beat all the bad teams and lose against most of the good teams which is on the right track, but still not meeting DC Fan's expectations.
Right now it's pretty much Wall and Gortat carrying Washington, which is not good. GS can barely advance with Curry out. What's gonna happen when Wall has an off day?

So, LAL VS Philly. Philly's only win prior to getting Ish Smith back was against LAL. Now with Ish getting 18 ppg, how much we betting on a blowout here? Philly is scoring less, but allowing less. 42% FG% for Philly, 41% for LAL. Even at 32% from 3. Philly with More apg, spg, and bpg, but also more tpg.

Still, my bet is 91-78 Philly.
When Beal comes back, John Wall will most likely take 1-2 days off, considering he's already playing through multiple injuries, but he still plays since he knows he has to carry and lead the bench until Brad and Nene come back.

I just hope we can bounce back with a win against the Magic.
The Magic sort of came out of nowhere haha. We've beat them twice so we should be able to get another one. Sessions will have to step up and play a little more to give John some rest time.
So surprisingly the Lakers looked okay in a game against the worst team in the league. Nobody on Philly's side scored more than 15. Louis Williams with 24, Clarkson with 19, Randle 15. Neither team shot well, but LAL had 31% from 3, which is pretty bad, until you notice Philly shot 17% from 3. LA also had a lot of Fast break points. All that without Bryant even in the lineup.

New York not looking so hot anymore. Lost by 27 to Chicago.I want NY to succeed for Kristaps' sake. He's still rebounding very well, but Chicago shut him down last night. Butler with 23, Gasol and Mirotic with 17 each, Portis with 16. Every player on the Bulls team except for Gibson had positive net points on the floor. Portis' was best at +30. For NYK, the worst net points was Afflalo at -34.

Btw boys, Washington's next game is home against Miami. Washington's 8-8 at home right now.
Washington got dominated by Miami and now they're playing the Cavs. They played well in the first quarter and than collapsed in the second. LeBron's on fire half way through the third.