My story

Seeing as my real story was rather problematic I'll just simplify to a guy trying to have fun.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Hi there. Here's my story or at least what I was told. Just a few weeks ago I shoot myself in the head but was lucky enough to have a friend come in right in time before I bled out. I was in a coma for some time and just got out of the hospital 4 days ago. Now I have amnesia and can't remember all of the things that made me well me. So in the process of finding myself again I noticed that I had a large amount of spinning tops and so I decided to investigate on it, it must have been important to me in the past if I had so much of it which leads me here. I also like smash bros brawl and genshin impact. I mainly came here to discuss mfb since burst just doesn't do it for me. Oddly enough this site feels familiar yet not at the same time who knows I might've been a member here before. What's you're story?

Simply put, hello. While I don't know who you are, I hope you can find yourself on this website. Good luck!
Stop engaging with them. This is an obvious troll attempt. The staff will find out who it is and have them removed for violating the rules (sensitive topics like suicide), and whatever their main account is.

Anyone else who's thinking of posting here: Don't. Just don't.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Stop engaging with them. This is an obvious troll attempt. The staff will find out who it is and have them removed for violating the rules (sensitive topics like suicide), and whatever their main account is.

Sorry didn't know that sensitive topics aren't allowed. This is on me I didn't read the rules. Honestly if another account were to be found I would really like that and be off my own path, but I really do have amnesia whether you want to believe that or not is up to you I really can't show any evidence so my word is the best I've got.

Well then see all of you later.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:56 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Stop engaging with them. This is an obvious troll attempt. The staff will find out who it is and have them removed for violating the rules (sensitive topics like suicide), and whatever their main account is.

Well we don’t know for sure if there lying or not so we will joust have to wait and see.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Hi there. Here's my story or at least what I was told. I was in a coma for some time and just got out of the hospital 4 days ago. Now I have amnesia and can't remember all of the things that made me well me. So in the process of finding myself again I noticed that I had a large amount of spinning tops and so I decided to investigate on it, it must have been important to me in the past if I had so much of it which leads me here. I also like smash bros brawl and genshin impact. I mainly came here to discuss mfb since burst just doesn't do it for me. Oddly enough this site feels familiar yet not at the same time who knows I might've been a member here before. What's you're story?

Fake
(Jun. 09, 2021  2:58 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Hi there. Here's my story or at least what I was told. I was in a coma for some time and just got out of the hospital 4 days ago. Now I have amnesia and can't remember all of the things that made me well me. So in the process of finding myself again I noticed that I had a large amount of spinning tops and so I decided to investigate on it, it must have been important to me in the past if I had so much of it which leads me here. I also like smash bros brawl and genshin impact. I mainly came here to discuss mfb since burst just doesn't do it for me. Oddly enough this site feels familiar yet not at the same time who knows I might've been a member here before. What's you're story?

Fake

Yeah you could be telling the truth but we don’t know for sure 

CitrusNinja3
Is there anyway to prove my story? Why doesn't anyone believe me?
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:10 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Is there anyway to prove my story? Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Are you even here to discuss Beyblade’s or even show an interest in then? I’m pretty sure the WBO will just ban you if you’re not even here for Beyblades at all. I’m not 100% sure about that one though, I’m just hoping this isn’t some troll from another user on an alt.

Edit: Saw the original post from a quote. Nevermind what I said.
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:10 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Is there anyway to prove my story? Why doesn't anyone believe me?

A: the only way is to show hospital papers
B: that would be a terrible idea since you’d doxx yourself, and that might also be against the rules
C: you still can’t talk about it cuz it’s sensitive
D: If you are telling the truth welcome to The WBO, if your lying, then stop trying to troll the community whoever you are 
E: does Kai Edits ring a bell? Her story lines up with yours (she claims to have depression). Whether the whole thing is just a lie or truth, her claims line up some what with yours.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Seeing as my real story was rather problematic I'll just simplify to a guy trying to have fun.

I saw your original post and I have two things to say: Welcome to WBO please ready my fanfic on my signature and I'm very sorry that happened to you
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:22 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:10 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Is there anyway to prove my story? Why doesn't anyone believe me?

A: the only way is to show hospital papers
B: that would be a terrible idea since you’d doxx yourself, and that might also be against the rules
C: you still can’t talk about it cuz it’s sensitive
D: If you are telling the truth welcome to The WBO, if your lying, then stop trying to troll the community whoever you are 
E: does Kai Edits ring a bell? His story lines up with yours (he claims to have depression). Whether the whole thing is just a lie or truth, his claims line up some what with yours.
Kai edits doesn't ring a bell, but can you tell me more about the story? It might help to bring up some memories and it would be great to know who I possibly was.
Here I quoted some posts. The time frame doesn’t like up, so ASSUMMING that you are telling the truth she’s not you, though if your lying, then it could be, since she was know for trolling and stuff I think

(May. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gonna leave till my suicidal thoughts and my addiction to self harm goes away. Anyways on the bright side gonna post my ep stop and start a solo career and gonna release my book soon.
Thanks for everything
- Emilia

(May. 12, 2021  4:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: I think it's time for me to get back into blading and start being more active here. Yes I am still depressed onto to the breaking point of killing myself but I can't because I need to finish my life project maiden. So I am ok. I wish I can be more stable when it comes to my mental health but it's not gonna hold me back from my love for beyblade.
And yes

I am back!

I bet you want me to leave this website.

(Jun. 03, 2021  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving again due to my depression.

(I got into a huge mess)

This latest one was more recent

What was the day of the incident?

Kai edits isn’t you for sure unless your lying

Hey Kai edits your probably gonna see this… oof

Hey what’s your favorite metal fight bey?
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:40 AM)Orbit Wrote: Here I quoted some posts. The time frame doesn’t like up, so ASSUMMING that you are telling the truth she’s not you, though if your lying, then it could be, since she was know for trolling and stuff I think

(May. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gonna leave till my suicidal thoughts and my addiction to self harm goes away.  Anyways on the bright side gonna post my ep stop and start a solo career and gonna release my book soon.
Thanks for everything
- Emilia

(May. 12, 2021  4:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: I think it's time for me to get back into blading and start being more active here. Yes I am still depressed onto to the breaking point of killing myself but I can't because I need to finish my life project maiden. So I am ok. I wish I can be more stable when it comes to my mental health but it's not gonna hold me back from my love for beyblade.
And yes

I am back!

I bet you want me to leave this website.

(Jun. 03, 2021  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving again due to my depression.

(I got into a huge mess)

I been done trying to end my life. Do want to see proof?
Are we having a split personality disorder here or what? In any Case welcome to WBO and i Hope we have nice time discussing things
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:40 AM)Orbit Wrote: Here I quoted some posts. The time frame doesn’t like up, so ASSUMMING that you are telling the truth she’s not you, though if your lying, then it could be, since she was know for trolling and stuff I think

Nope. In both of you cases I’m not sure I believe you or think your lying. I’m straight in the middle of both, so I’m basically giving you both the benefit of the doubt. 
“the state of accepting something/someone as honest or deserving of trust even though there are doubts He might be lying, but we have to give him the benefit of the doubt and accept what he says for now.”
@An ordinary guy hmm Ok do you remember anything and welcome to the wbo
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: Seeing as my real story was rather problematic I'll just simplify to a guy trying to have fun.

If your really telling the truth, welcome!
And if your not, SHAME

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt
…… ever heard of random thoughts thread my dude?
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Yes, yes we’d like that.
OK, this has gone far enough. The WBO is a beyblade community, not the right place to be posting about amnesia or suicide. If you need help please find a professional via hotline, website, hospital, etc.