My new job at MEGA

jolter648 Wrote:how could you brad ditching beyblade, the sport we all love for some messed up copy of it. It is a good job for you and i am happy about that but making battle strikers better than beyblade is outragious

sigh
I suggest that bradday should be 9th august. the day he told us of this news =)
december 6

my birthday Grin
(Aug. 24, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: december 6

my birthday Grin

Yeah, I would go along with that more. Nothing beats a birthday.
Even better. but what i dont see, is why alot of ppl are resenting brad for this?
Because they feel he is being a traitor for taking a job dealing with Battle Strikers.
That should mean that you are a traitor if you do not own every beyblade made. Wait that makes no sense. xD
But if they read his opening msg they'd see he was still a blader they all need 2 realise that brads doing whats best for him, and i for one commend his achievements
dont make it too good now. :-)
no really dont
(Aug. 25, 2009  2:41 AM)lethal01 Wrote: dont make it too good now. :-)
no really dont

Can you go post somewhere else?
Looks like I fly out on the 31 and start on the 2nd. Smile
2nd september? xD thats pretty soon!
;o. One day before im back to school.
good luck with your job

make battle strikers something i can really support
GANBATTE!!!
Hey BeyBrad I know we've had our differences, and I just visit once a month with no account.
But this does break my heart knowing you're going to leave, and I hope that battle strikers can live up
to beyblade.
Ozzyschach
(Aug. 26, 2009  4:23 PM)YoSorry Wrote: Hey BeyBrad I know we've had our differences, and I just visit once a month with no account.
But this does break my heart knowing you're going to leave, and I hope that battle strikers can live up
to beyblade.
Ozzyschach

Its good to know you still have a bey spirit Smile - but making duplicate accounts is illegal...you should of asked a member to post it for you.
(Aug. 26, 2009  4:28 PM)Driger Wrote: Its good to know you still have a bey spirit Smile - but making duplicate accounts is illegal...you should of asked a member to post it for you.

Considering no one has any faith in me.
How?
PM, I suppose. You can still PM people with a banned account.
I've already said it to you on AIM, but I'd like to say it publically too;
Good luck Brad, I'm glad that you are able to work for a great company like MEGA. This was probably the best move you could make for yourself, and I'm glad to say I look forward to the future of BStrikers.
(Aug. 25, 2009  5:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like I fly out on the 31 and start on the 2nd. Smile

That is intense.
Hopefully you can keep us updated, if your allowed that is.
im so happy for you beybrad battle strikers are gonna be awesome my brother even has a battle striker.
congrats it's just to bad though at the same time.

BUT IM GLAD YOU HAVE THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS
SO
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey brad, im thinking of buying a tsunami and a dragonblaze starter set, should I buy them now or wait for the "changes" that you mentioned that are coming soon, what would be a smarter move? If you are not allowed to tell me for some reason, then I understand, Thanks anyway. ^^
Obviously I can't tell you anything ... Wink But I think the new ones are very cool.

At the airport now. Start on Wednesday. Woo~