My new job at MEGA

(Sep. 08, 2009  3:14 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Yeah..I did, no joking.

Serious
(Sep. 08, 2009  3:14 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Yeah..I did, no joking.

felgrand strikes again
(Sep. 08, 2009  2:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course, I get weekends off Wink

Pinching_eyes_2 Oh thats awesome. I was just asking because Speechless some jobs i hear of is that its everyday. including weekends (NIGHTMARE MUCH! you'd have to love that job sooo much. lol)
(Sep. 08, 2009  3:46 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Why do you always have to make fun of me?

it's just so easy
(Sep. 08, 2009  3:55 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Pinching_eyes_2 Oh thats awesome. I was just asking because Speechless some jobs i hear of is that its everyday. including weekends (NIGHTMARE MUCH! you'd have to love that job sooo much. lol)

My brother is full time, he works everyday except Sunday, but he does get called in on Sundays sometimes. But the only day of he gets is a random picked day of the week, and only one each week. But the good bit about working on a Sunday is that you get paid double per hour Wink
(Sep. 10, 2009  6:52 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: it's just so easy

isnt it against the rules to make fun of other members tho?
"Be polite to other members; treat members here how you would like to be treated."
Congrats on your new job.
I was just wondering, will the job end when Battle Strikers do? or will they let you work on other toys later?
^How many toys had Hasbro been taking? 1, 2? NO?

Why would a toy company like takara-tomy be working for only one type of product?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:09 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Congrats on your new job.
I was just wondering, will the job end when Battle Strikers do? or will they let you work on other toys later?

Right now, I'm only working on Battle Strikers. However, I'll be gaining more and more work with other toylines as time goes on. Eventually, I want to pitch my own concept Grin

(Sep. 15, 2009  2:15 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: ^How many toys had Hasbro been taking? 1, 2? NO?

Why would a toy company like takara-tomy be working for only one type of product?

Uh, I don't work at Takara-Tomy.
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Right now, I'm only working on Battle Strikers. However, I'll be gaining more and more work with other toylines as time goes on. Eventually, I want to pitch my own concept Grin

Uh, I don't work at Takara-Tomy.

I said the word "like".

I DID not say you were working at TT.
Anyway, his question was valid. I was brought in largely due to my expertise in Beyblade, which would not be applicable to other toys. However, I have other skills than that ... just look at how I built this community. Wink
I'm very happy for you, Brad. It's truly awesome that you're moving up! What kinds of concepts do you have in mind, if you have any at the moment?

Truly, congrats. I feel sort of sad--despite not being here--to hear you're leaving. I didn't expect you to switch to a game that, at a first glance, requires much less strategy than Beyblade. People change, and it's good that you're moving on to pursue what you truly want to do. : )

Once again, I'm happy for you, and congratulations.
I can't really talk about my plans for the future, but there are lots and they are exciting. You'll start seeing stuff from me early next year.

Strikers currently has strategic lapses, but I am correcting that, as well.
Posted in wrong thread!
(Sep. 27, 2009  8:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Quick question? Is the new BP system still in testing? Just curious =D.

Not sure how this is at all the appropriate place to ask that, but yes, it is.
Sorry Brad, I thought I had the other thread open when I posted the reply. Have moved it =D.
i may have only been a member for 20 min. but this is kind of sad http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmi...nhappy.png
but anyway good luck on battle strikershttp://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/stupid.png
you don't link to the image ;p you just type in what you want
example, for Unhappy you type : ( without the space
good luck, brad! i dont really "love" battle strikers but it probably is pretty good! : D
CONGRATZ! Im happy that you got a such nice job like that! you are SOOO luckyyy Tongue_out
and Im happy that i could meet you cuz you came here Tongue_out We should do something again with my bf and Dranzer. like thanksgiving day dinner Smile
Damn, If only Takara had commitioned MEGA to make and sell Beyblades overseas from Japan! Ah well although to be honest I hated battle strikers at first... Maybe they'll end up being an awesome franchise with your help! Smile ...

PS :I didn't really like the motorised launch, I'm not sure on your opinion but I think it would be much better if you could use some sort of rip cord system (maybe with a controlable boost) so you get that more physical feel to it! If that happens I might change my mind.. though it's up to you Wink

--------------------------------------------
I thought it was BEGA when I first looked!