My new job at MEGA

This is pleasant news. I'm happy at least one of us has a job lol. I really hope this works out for you!
so theres never gonna be mfb in canada or tournements anymore.
No there will be, brad isn't the only one who can host tounaments and plus he will still be around there will just be days he can't do.
We seriously need a Brad Day in our Beycalendar.

dannyto3 Wrote:so theres never gonna be mfb in canada or tournements anymore.
Beyblade : Metal Fusion will be brought over to North America in fall 2010 ... And tournaments can be organized by almost anybody who wants to host them.
Is metal fight beyblade gonna be gone forever.
Please tell me i have to know i spent so much
money on metal fight beyblade. and stuff like
case and everythingUnhappy
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:11 PM)dannyto3 Wrote: Is metal fight beyblade gonna be gone forever.
Please tell me i have to know i spent so much
money on metal fight beyblade. and stuff like
case and everythingUnhappy
Why would Metal Fight Beyblade be "gone forever" ...

Discuss this elsewhere, also.
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:03 PM)dannyto3 Wrote: so theres never gonna be mfb in canada or tournements anymore.

Brad didn't create MFB, he created the WBO a fansite (and a very awesome one mind you)

MFB is still being released in 2010, and we are still hosting tourney's. In fact we are hosting one in Toronto on the 29th. Hope over to the events thread to check it out.
whats metal fusion
We have an ask a question thread.

(it's the International release name for Metal Fight Beyblade)
when is the tournement in toronto 29th what september or somthing cuz im so there
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:18 PM)dannyto3 Wrote: when is the tournement in toronto 29th what september or somthing cuz im so there

Please stop asking things like this here. The tournament thread is clearly linked to on the main page: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FAN-EXPO...-29th-2009
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We seriously need a Brad Day in our Beycalendar.

That's a good idea but what Day?
BRAD YOU AND I HAVE BEEN GREAT FRIEND FOR LONG TIME. WE HAVE BUILDED THIS COMMUNITY TOGETHER. I IN JAPAN AND YOU IN REST OF WORLD BUT THIS NEW JOB WILL BE GREATER THAN ANY BEY BATTLE YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED~~~! (^o^)

BEY WILL ALWAYS BE WAY FOR ME BUT IF YOU GIVE ONLY 10% OF YOUR FLAMING BATTLEHEART INTO PROJECT BATTLE STRIKERS IS SURE TO BE SUCCESS!!! GOOD LUCK BEYFRIEND!

PS. SORRY NOT BEING ONLINE IN LONG TIME. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB AFTER TAKARA REPLACED ME. BUT MY SEARCH CONTINUES BECAUSE MY BEYHEART SPUR ME ON !!
Awww yeah, its Blader DJ!
He has given his blessing.

Twas the right choice.
Blader DJ, nice to see you and you really do have a big Bey heart. Smile
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We seriously need a Brad Day in our Beycalendar.
Definitely.

My previous post kind of sucked....
I'm really happy for you. I'm sure Battle strikers will be amazing, especially with you working on them. You've definitely made the right choice. I will miss your posts, though. Crying Good luck with everything. Smile
as you can see i am still posting here and will continue to, just not as much nor as officially
I like it better that way anyway. Tongue_out Official posts are boring. XD
Does anyone else remember "Have a Happy BRAD"?
Either her or Sarah
Good luck mr. brad, i know with you working with battle strikers they'll be the best spinning top game ever. Cute