My new job at MEGA

(Aug. 31, 2009  8:32 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: ;O U GONNA FLY?!

how else would i get to the other side of the country
I dont know lol, sorry, uhh, i asked u the other day if u ad a msn so we could keep in touch, im guessing u didnt see it, do ya have msn?
If he was interested, I imagine he would have gotten back to you..

Anyway, best of luck, dear. Hope that connection in Van isn't too tight!
Good luck Brad.
(Aug. 31, 2009  9:16 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: I dont know lol, sorry, uhh, i asked u the other day if u ad a msn so we could keep in touch, im guessing u didnt see it, do ya have msn?

Well, we don't really know each other ...

Don't take it personally, I just try not to give out my contact info to people I don't know
Fair enough, i just didnt wanna lose contact with you. and dont worry i wont take it personally =)
Well will they still be the same price? If so, ill just wait. I cant afford more. e.e
wat bs? i dunno? but i saw one i actually kinda liked >.> was called "Rhino"
I like Skullor.
well good for you i mean wow now the new battle strikers are cool but i think ill save my money for beyblade metal fusion in fall of 2010
(Sep. 07, 2009  5:49 PM)Umblumb Wrote: when does series 2 come out?

December-January.
Hey Brad what is it like working for for mega or at mega ?
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:59 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey Brad what is it like working for for mega or at mega ?

honestly

it's incredibly awesome, i'm having a blast
Mega sounds like BEGA. But good for you for gettin' the job
(Sep. 08, 2009  4:05 AM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: Mega sounds like BEGA. But good for you for gettin' the job

Dumb Rimshot
(Sep. 08, 2009  4:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dumb Rimshot
*falls off my chair laughing* Oh i love that smiley. XD
Joyful_2 Also question for Brad. do you work the same hours when your at Mega.. or do they change depending on the day or whatever.? Confused lol
9-5:30 every day.
Gasp Wow.. thats awesome. Joyful_2 do you get weekends off.? or by you saying everyday, that it includes weekends. haha
Of course, I get weekends off Wink
Well did you really think I worked 56 hours a week Speechless