My new job at MEGA

(Oct. 24, 2009  5:04 PM)KyonXyclone Wrote: Damn, If only Takara had commitioned MEGA to make and sell Beyblades overseas from Japan! Ah well although to be honest I hated battle strikers at first... Maybe they'll end up being an awesome franchise with your help! Smile ...

PS :I didn't really like the motorised launch, I'm not sure on your opinion but I think it would be much better if you could use some sort of rip cord system (maybe with a controlable boost) so you get that more physical feel to it! If that happens I might change my mind.. though it's up to you Wink

Not sure why you feel it is appropriate to post about how much you hate Battle Strikers in this topic ...

As I've said over and over again, in order for the game to work you need to keep one hand free. Plus, because you can control your top directly, there's no need to use a physical method for the launching.
A little late, but better than never... Really hope you like your new job. I know I have had my differences with you in the past, but it's the present and I hope you do well at mega. BS is cool and will be interestig to see new series and how it competes with MFB in the states. Good luck.
Well I suppose it would get in the way, although they could modify the finger controller thing to only need the pointy finger, the cord could be gripped using the middle finger...
By the way, you'd probably know about this but do you need to touch the launchers together to start or do you press a button? , It sorta reminds me of those V-revolution controlable blades where you could accelerate or switch spin direction!

-------------------------------------
It'll be intresting to see how their release ahead of MFB will help them to gain a hold on the market share Wink
.... I almost forgot, it looks like it could've been part of the Magnetix franchise though I'm not sure...
Maybe it has some magnacore like features....
http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleStrikers

If you want to know how the game works, check out our Youtube channel.
Sure, except youtube is blocked where I live (>-<) boo hoo
~a single tear trickles down Kyon's face~
In that case, I'll just describe: you launch the Striker by force, either by flicking your wrist, hitting the top of the Launcher, or hitting the Launcher off your opponent's Launcher. So, there is still some physical force required in that aspect.
Thanks, well it doesn't seem so bad, I might get the tourny set so I can use the arena for blades too!
thats what i got first and it is really good buy, if you get a booster you should by the one called skullor, its one of the best uncustomize.
I think I can lock this now. If you guys want to talk about Battle Strikers, there's a discussion topic in General Discussion.

Thanks for everyone's kind wishes!